Thread: Master Trip plans for a Sosua Newbi. (from those with experience)

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Master Trip plans for a Sosua Newbi. (from those with experience)

I am looking for those with experience who would like to put together a outline for a newbi heading to Sosua.

The outline does not have to be followed exactly. Below are some suggested things to list.

This thread is to layout some trip plans for a newbi to get started off right.

I will establish a baseline so that all who want to contribute have something to go off of.

You will not be taking the newbi, so everything is based on the plan. Yes all plans are subject to change, but it is good to have a start.

Time of arrival: try to choose a time when things will be open

Language Skills: good spanish

Budget: you decide

What kind of prices to expect: (for women)

Hotel: You decide (lets stick with $50, but that is not a hard fast rule. more or less is not a problem)

Airport of arrival: You choose the airport and the details that get someone to Sosua (but arrival to sosua is 2pm)

Length of trip: short trip

Include: Some resturaunts, a line up of bars to hit using a time line, money exchange place

Maybe a poll can be added after a few plans are posted. Then we can vote on what plan we like the most.

Dont go is not a plan.

You can add info that you would provide a newbi.

Type each subject heading in bold print like above.
    Last edited by SrSuerte; 01-16-2012 at 10:51 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Re: Master Trip plans for a Sosua Newbi. (from those with experience)

Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post
    Some of us often give information to guys that want to visit Sosua. This thread is to layout some trip plans for a newbi to get started off right. The information is everywhere. This will be for those with experience to layout parts of a trip for a newbi.

I will establish a baseline so that all who want to contribute have something to go off of.

You will not be taking the newbi, so everything is based on the plan. Yes all plans are subject to change, but it is good to have a start.

Time of arrival: 2pm on a thursday.

Language: good spanish

Budget: you decide

Amount of girls a day: 2 minimum

Hotel: You decide (lets stick with $50, but that is not a hard fast rule. more or less is not a problem)

Airport of arrival: You choose the airport and the details that get someone to Sosua (but arrival to sosua is 2pm)

Length of trip:Lets stick with planning a day or a weekend trip.

Include: Some resturaunts, a line up of bars to hit using a time line, money exchange place

Your experience of prices for everything.

Maybe a poll can be added after a few plans are posted. Then we can vote on what plan we like the most.

Dont go is not a plan.

You can add info that you would like.
    I read this 3 times, and I am still trying to figure out what I get to decide, and what I donīt get to decide.

And why.
    One for the dick and one for the balls!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    I read this 3 times, and I am still trying to figure out what I get to decide, and what I donīt get to decide.

And why.
    Now I'm really confused...

The way I get it is he is trying to say, what would all you guys do, where would you stay, what order would you do what, etc... If you had a weekend long trip... If you could write it all down on a piece of paper and hand it to someone who's never been there, they will be fine just reading the paper and going out and doing it... Am I reading this right!?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    Now I'm really confused...

The way I get it is he is trying to say, what would all you guys do, where would you stay, what order would you do what, etc... If you had a weekend long trip... If you could write it all down on a piece of paper and hand it to someone who's never been there, they will be fine just reading the paper and going out and doing it... Am I reading this right!?
    But he didnīt say that. Apparently, I donīt get to decide my language, arrival time, length of stay, or minimum chicas per day. What if I only want one chica on a given day and to pound her in every orrifice 87 times?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

But he didnīt say that. Apparently, I donīt get to decide my language, arrival time, length of stay, or minimum chicas per day. What if I only want one chica on a given day and to pound her in every orrifice 87 times?
    I think that is fine as well... Maybe he just started a little outline. Kind of like a cliff notes for us to start... Maybe we need a multiple choice kind of questionnaire to fill out... Lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Its more of some guidelines of what you would do .. My guess so everyone is on the same page.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scunt4 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

I think Sr. Suerte was just trying to say for guys with experience there to create a template similar to the format he created in the 1st post. That was just his template for a newbie going to Sosua for the first time. A lot of it is based on idealistic stuff like Language being spanish.

In sosua you don't need to know spanish, however you will probably want to land in POP and not STI if its your first trip and you dont know any spanish and its your first mongering trip to DR.

If you want to pound her in every orrifce 87 times on 1 given day then shit you got one TLN (I still dont know what that means other than long time) you would just put that in your template for a newbie. But would you do that all week?? if you were there a week? I dont know I figure this is more like think like a newbie and create a template for the newbie section. Thats what I got from it. Everything not in bold is for you to choose and if you wanna add something else to the bold list its up to you

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post

Amount of girls a day: 2 minimum.

I ain't got the stamina for two chicas a day anymore. Can I be grandfathered in on that one?

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

I'm going to relist the items a little based on my responses. This would be for a newb who has never been to DR and/or has never traveled elsewhere, first mongering trip.

Length of trip: 3 Day weekend trip. Saturday through Monday or a Friday through Sunday.

Airport of arrival: POP.
    I believe Sr Suerte said POP arrivals are coming in at 2pm. They sometimes have flights that come in late, like i remember doing labor day weekend on a late flight. But usually I only see 1 flight into POP from where I am from. From POP Airport just take a taxi who will charge you $20 to $30 usd. I believe its $25 though.

Sidenote - Dont be too discouraged, yes he is ripping you off but thats what we call the taxi mafia and whether you like it or not there is little you can do about it. Just pay it and try to make arrangements for your ride back to the airport and maybe your next trip. But ultimately your looking at a savings of 5 to 10 usd if you pursue it. I say dont be discouraged though because that rate is not an indicator of the cost of traveling around in DR. Thats just the rate the Taxi Mafia charges because they are there and provide a somewhat exclusive service at the airport when it comes to transportation.

Time of arrival: Arrive when you arrive. Being a newbie, especially if its your first time in DR or first time anywhere, you should be happy to see it for the first time.As a newbie you should be arriving at POP and traveling the easiest route to Sosua. Being that you should take a taxi from the airport they will be there to transport you as long as flights are coming in. Its not a long distance at all and Sosua is usually up and going until after 2am anyway.

Language: English with No Spanish. Spanish is not necessary. Its a good thing to have and by all means try to pick up as much of it as you can while you are there, even if just a few words here and there, but spanish is not necessary to be in Sosua. There are guys who speak all other languages there and plenty of guys there who are there for the same reasons you are that could assist you.

Budget: It is up to you but I say as a newbie you can budget $150-$200 each day for a minimum of 2 chicas, your food and drinks. Because the girls are freelancing you could go over or under this budget. Everything is what you negotiate.

Amount of girls a day: 2 minimum. I think thats a fair assessment. You get you a nice little short time afternoon action. And a girl to spend the night and wake up to work you over in the morning as well. Then just repeat. TLN= up to 2500. ST= up to 1500?

Thats a little over $100 leaving you some money to drink, eat, transportation, etc.

Total of $450 to $600 on girls, food, drinks and stuff like that for 3 days.

Hotel: Hotel is really your call. For your first trip though I would recommend you staying close to the strip, and by close i mean ground 0 of all the action (IMO) so I would say New Garden, Terra Linda?, Rockys Condos, Don Antonio and Sea Breeze (1 block away from Ground 0 spot). Prices range from $35 to $75 usd per night depending where you stay.

So you could be paying a total of $105 to $225 usd for your 3 day weekend.

Other Stuff: $10 USD Visitors Card you have to buy at the airport.

Food: There are plenty of places. I'm actually the worst person for this so me linking to restaurants and all that wouldn't be the best. There are plenty of places on the beach, the strip, on the other streets near by, on the passions side of Sosua, etc. I would highly recommend if you have time to take a look at Erik's map thread on here and to curiously walk around or pay a motoconcho just to cruise you around so you can see what the small area has to offer.

Because the large majority of girls are freelancers any type of wandering could lead you to bump into your next ST or TLN. So getting familiar with your surroundings can be interesting in many ways. Again though it isn't necessary as you have places on the beach that offer food and a good variety of girls.

Schedule: You can enjoy the beach during the day and enjoy the women on the strip and in the disco at night. The disco's at night is really all preparation for Classico's when the real late night stuff begins. You can go on and on until the late hours after Classico's closes to another Disco called After 1. Close to the Sosua Beach entrance. A lot of the same crowd just shifts from Classicos to After 1. After After 1 closes its pretty much all over, and i'm not sure what time that happens but its pretty close to 4 to 5am.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

And why.
    I had to go splash ICE COLD water on my face and try to read it again-----Didn't work--still confused--oh well---MIGGY

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miggy99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Srsuerte, if you have any trouble in Sosua in Feb, Drdreamer will walk you through it......

I think you forgot to let the newbies know that you should buy a bucket of chicken and walk down pedro throwing bones into the street

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

I edited the first post. DD listed it in the way that I was looking for. You can be as specific as you would like. This is to a first timer.

Some newbi might be able to grab something from each contribution.

@Nakom. AC.Dreamer is a animal. Everthing seems basically the same since I left the US.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thread Information