Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: good guides?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Re: good guides?

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney View Post
    i am not a big fan of BB's . that was the first place i came across before i found this site. i am not really a big fan of the "point and click" deal.

interesting story lol too bad they used that lotion on you. it seemed like the girls showed good effort.

i also agree i tend to over prepare whenever i travel as well. I think once i get there most of the stuff i planned will go out the window
    I've heard this term a million times when it comes to BB's-It's true.

But do you think Sosua is any different?? I think Sosua is just as much Point and Click as BB's.

Another thing that cracks me up is, when guys say they don't like point and click, yet spend all their time in Passion's. The ultimate Point and Click spot in all of the DR.
    I've offended you.....goood

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,152 Times in 236 Posts

For Sosua, this board is the only guide you need.
    Good luck, have fun!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mho For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    I've heard this term a million times when it comes to BB's-It's true.

But do you think Sosua is any different?? I think Sosua is just as much Point and Click as BB's.

Another thing that cracks me up is, when guys say they don't like point and click, yet spend all their time in Passion's. The ultimate Point and Click spot in all of the DR.
    I agree, I think of BB's more as a one stop shop, kinda like a super Walmart where you can get everything you need for a monger in one place. There is a restaurant, bar, pool, beach and grocery, pharmacy near by. I guess thats why they call it a Resort.

I understand both arguements of the pros and cons of BB's, me personally after several visits, only want 1-2 nights per trip, and I try to stay there on a bikini contest weekend. The rest of the time somewhere else, right now its sosua since its close by, if you have a car. Like Walmart, if you shop there a lot, you tend to see the same items over and over again, and want something different, like Target.

Personally the #1 reason I go to places like Sosua is Point and click and having the discussions of deciding who is touching my penis. At least in the US, places like Passions are not common, and when I am in a place like that, the quality and service is no where near Passions in addition to the price.

All I am saying from the original post, I think it would be a mistake not to go to Passions at least once, if you don't like it, thats fine, but I just think you should go.

I feel like I'm trying to convince a friend to try Sushi.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mirage6 View Post
    lol no he actually is an ex military guy and showed me his id and seems to know everyone - everywhere we went people knew him.

hopefully it will help someone out - he is good to use for pick up at airports also

Never heard of a successful Domincan Tout in Sosua.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Excellent guides i think!

Thanks

Well this Feb will be my first time there but I think I going to passions first then to bb's to at least check it out

Thanks
    Thanked 27,984 Times in 7,129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post

Most of us like to show newbies around, partly because we are nice guys, but probably also because it boosts our ego to know more than someone else. This last must be why Robert is so helpful to visitors (and he really is), because he has self-esteem problems and needs his ego boosting more than most of us.

I hate to see such hostility between family. Did you ever consider both yourself and Robert going together and speaking to somebody about your differences ?? It may help
    DON’T HATE THE PLAYER !!!!! “HATE THE GAME”

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ROVER For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    . Most of us like to show newbies around, partly because we are nice guys, but probably also because it boosts our ego to know more than someone else. This last must be why Robert is so helpful to visitors (and he really is), because he has self-esteem problems and needs his ego boosting more than most of us.
    I wouldn't have self-esteem issues if you had any type of parenting skills Pop. It was your responsibility to instill confidence in your offspring and by your own account you failed. Now my little brother is going to suffer the same fate at your hands. He will never be the president of Haiti. He will grow up to be a lazy slacker just like me......all thanks to you.
    Enjoy it while you can.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information