Thread: Anyone got the latest on Boca Chica

Thanks

Anyone got the latest on Boca Chica

Hi,
    Has anyone got any up to date info on Boca Chica. I am heading there mid July with 6 of my mates and have read all the reports about how great it was and how it has changed and that the action is now more concentrated in certain areas because of the clampdown. I would really appreciate any recent info anyone might have. I have read that some expect that while the clampdown has brought about many changes that it might get relaxed in the near future and things might revert back somewhat to what it was.Is this going to happed. It was me who talked my mates into the Dominican Republic mainly after reading this website. Would hate to bring them over to a deserted town.

Thanks in advance

j

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Re: Anyone got the latest on Boca Chica

Quote Originally Posted by josully
    Hi,
    Has anyone got any up to date info on Boca Chica. I am heading there mid July with 6 of my mates and have read all the reports about how great it was and how it has changed and that the action is now more concentrated in certain areas because of the clampdown. I would really appreciate any recent info anyone might have. I have read that some expect that while the clampdown has brought about many changes that it might get relaxed in the near future and things might revert back somewhat to what it was.Is this going to happed. It was me who talked my mates into the Dominican Republic mainly after reading this website. Would hate to bring them over to a deserted town.

Thanks in advance

j
    hi, others can comment on BC, i'm not familiar with it. Seriouslt consider coming to the North Coast / Sosua instead. there is no real slowdown here at all!
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Thanks
    I can't comment on Boca Chica, didn't go there, but the raids and closure of the Gazcue massage houses in Santo Domingo were still very much enforced last week. It might be a better bet to go to the North coast right now.

Thanks

Go North!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sjaak
    It might be a better bet to go to the North coast right now.
    I concur.

-Helpmann

Thanks
    I was recently in Boca Chica for the 1st time April 19-26. I was never there in the 'old days' when Duarte street was wide open with girls coming at you. There are still girls on Duarte during the day and especially at night. I speak very limited Spanish and had no problems picking up girls I met at restaurants or bars. I found everywhere you went the girls were basically available. The first thing I was told when I arrived at El Caucho hotel is that you do not want to be with a girl that approaches you. Find one you like and make your move. The disco Burbajas is packed everynight with girls-they are also out front hanging out in front of a little 'Presidente'stand across the street.
    So I guess what I am saying is Boca Chica is far from dead-I like the fact that you can walk the street without 20 girls grabbing at you.
    I also met some very nice girls at El Caucho Hotel-they have girls come in from Santa Domingo-again they will not approach you-but you have to make your first move-but it is a guaranteed deal!!
    I had a great time in Boca Chica and can't wait to go back in November.
    If you do not have a hotel yet-check out El Caucho Hotel www.elcaucho.com
    very guest friendly and a great group of guys run it.

Thanks

Nice ad, did you pay for it?

Quote Originally Posted by dukes1963
    I was recently in Boca Chica for the 1st time April 19-26. I was never there in the 'old days' when Duarte street was wide open with girls coming at you. There are still girls on Duarte during the day and especially at night. I speak very limited Spanish and had no problems picking up girls I met at restaurants or bars. I found everywhere you went the girls were basically available. The first thing I was told when I arrived at El Caucho hotel is that you do not want to be with a girl that approaches you. Find one you like and make your move. The disco Burbajas is packed everynight with girls-they are also out front hanging out in front of a little 'Presidente'stand across the street.
    So I guess what I am saying is Boca Chica is far from dead-I like the fact that you can walk the street without 20 girls grabbing at you.
    I also met some very nice girls at El Caucho Hotel-they have girls come in from Santa Domingo-again they will not approach you-but you have to make your first move-but it is a guaranteed deal!!
    I had a great time in Boca Chica and can't wait to go back in November.
    If you do not have a hotel yet-check out El Caucho Hotel www.elcaucho.com
    very guest friendly and a great group of guys run it.

Thanks
    Cheers for the replies. Im still as undecided as ever.Think I will
    stray in BC for the first 3-4 days and see what's happenin and then move north to Sosua.

j

Thanks
    I came back a month ago.... you vcan read my trip reports definetly not dead...... although i heard the raided three more MP's and were going after all the pimps in the area...and a few americans even got caught up...

But it will not be dead ever!!

And right Now I am bettin North coast is a better bet right now though....Theese trips are going to be what you make them!!! Don't waite for it to come to you...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts

Boca Chica

One for the last roadtrip

Thanks

at El Caucho

Girl 84 from before

Thanks

Re: Boca Chica

Quote Originally Posted by Tonto4
    One for the last roadtrip

Tight!

-Helpmann

Thanks
    A little BC ass

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts
    do not hesitate to post more of this kind.
    she's got that innocent look that is very appreciated and not so easy to find in this town....

Thread Information