Page 40 of 86 FirstFirst ... 303738394041424350 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/2011 - Area 51 - Newbie jibber jabber

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Let's get it started!

Hello to everyone. Looking forward to learning and sharing with the board. Just a brother that love to travel and have fun where ever I go. Thank you much.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Let's get it started!

WELCOME.

and then a report...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dr1lvr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

HELLO

Hey guys it's SwoopJoeyJoe,Jacknbacks wingman.Glad to be aboard!!!!
    Just met a lot of you in Sosua and had a great time.
    As soon as I figure out how to post pics I'll do a report!!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SwoopJoeyJoe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

Re: HELLO

Welcome Swoopster!

Glad you decided to jump into the pool!
    A while back I predicted that, as the noose tightens around TFG's neck, both he and the Maga Morons here would post ever more idiotic crap. Right again.

“It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent a peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election from one administration to the next," McConnell told reporters. "That’s what it was."

Thanks

Hi All)) I am a new here!

Hi All) I am Eugene from Sea EST WA USA. Very glad to be here and there are a lot of useful information. Thank you very much for this. I am looking to go my first trip outside US. By now I have no ideas where to go... Thinking about Sosua or Anheles, but can't decide. I need only two deals - girls/women and beach with water good for swimming. I wish to find more info here. Have a good day!

Thanks

Some Questions

From what I have read up on Sosua Passions is essentially where the best P4P talent is?? Although got to say if this is a general indication of talent then I have no worries. Just trying to get a realistic idea of what to expect.

definite pros for me: highly available non-P4P action from both female tourists and locals, beaches, cheap prices, cheap P4P

My style: I like to search for quality and then "wife" up and get the two of us tested as the reported %2 AIDS rate scares the hell out of me and until then and from there if I see something else I like I'll hit it. Not a bad strategy as plan B is to just fuck a ton of chicas without wifing up. Is it easy/cheap to get tested in Sosua?

Is it a must for me to get a vacation rental to get a non-pro and is it easy to find a non-pro is Sosua?

As I said, finding the gem and "wifing up" is my preferred MO - I don't mind gold diggers and I'm not a WU guy lol - I don't mind investing time and trying to find my preference of chica who doesn't want to be a puta but would be a semi-monogamous puta. I plan to be return as Sosua seems great because there aren't many places like it IMO with a combination of beaches, mongering and also the fact that you can be there and it won't be so explicit like in SJ (who the fuck goes to SJ for anything else than mongering )

Here's to hoping I can "wife up" with 2 at once - also, has any here ever done a sister/sister or mother/daughter combo - I do have realistic expectations although one should never stop dreaming lol ...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edkrgcn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,369 Times in 2,486 Posts

Re: Some Questions

if you want all that, go elsewhere.LOL

wife up? You are on vacation in a puta filled area,why wife up especially on your first trip.

i dont think you are going to get passions girls to get tested with you?? But you might if you ask Peter and take them out early enough.

and how many street putas are going to want to have blood drawn just to make some money off you? I know it is slow season, but damm!!!

and tourist pickup is easy? Good luck. You are talking sosua. Not punta cana. Most decent looking tourist that probably by some mistake ended in Sosua are with BFs. and the ones that are not, are usually pretty busted.LOL

You better do some reading. Anything is possible, but.......

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sporthobbyist For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Hi All)) I am a new here!

welcome.

For your first??? DONT go to angeles. It will ruin you for the rest of the places.LOL

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sporthobbyist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,744 Times in 721 Posts

I was thinking the same thing about the tourists.. where the hell did you get that information?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to voltage69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,744 Times in 721 Posts

one more thing the miss dominican republic national beauty contest is not a general indication of the talent. thats like looking at the miss america contest and saying.. damn im going to kentucky.. the girls are hot there! you had better start reading reports

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to voltage69 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

How old is this poster? Reads like a 15-year-old's masturbatory fantasy.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by edkrgcn View Post
    From what I have read up on Sosua Passions is essentially where the best P4P talent is?? Although got to say if this is a general indication of talent then I have no worries. Just trying to get a realistic idea of what to expect.

definite pros for me: highly available non-P4P action from both female tourists and locals, beaches, cheap prices, cheap P4P

My style: I like to search for quality and then "wife" up and get the two of us tested as the reported %2 AIDS rate scares the hell out of me and until then and from there if I see something else I like I'll hit it. Not a bad strategy as plan B is to just fuck a ton of chicas without wifing up. Is it easy/cheap to get tested in Sosua?

Is it a must for me to get a vacation rental to get a non-pro and is it easy to find a non-pro is Sosua?

As I said, finding the gem and "wifing up" is my preferred MO - I don't mind gold diggers and I'm not a WU guy lol - I don't mind investing time and trying to find my preference of chica who doesn't want to be a puta but would be a semi-monogamous puta. I plan to be return as Sosua seems great because there aren't many places like it IMO with a combination of beaches, mongering and also the fact that you can be there and it won't be so explicit like in SJ (who the fuck goes to SJ for anything else than mongering )

Here's to hoping I can "wife up" with 2 at once - also, has any here ever done a sister/sister or mother/daughter combo - I do have realistic expectations although one should never stop dreaming lol ...
    As long as you understand that by the time your flight lands back home...your 2 new girlfriends are already being dicked down...then by all means go for it. And to make it an ongoing thing...you will become a WU novio at some point.

Otherwise...for all of this, Sosua does not seem like the place for you. And I am no vet by any means but going to one of the other areas may be a better idea for you. Like others said...start reading b4 taking a plunge like that.

Good luck
    It's always happy hour somewhere in the world...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theheights718 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,382 Times in 13,907 Posts

Some of the other guys will post something once they recover from their laughing attacks.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

hello

hi all!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

From what I have read up on Sosua

As I said, finding the gem and "wifing up" is my preferred MO - trying to find my preference of chica who doesn't want to be a puta but would be a semi-monogamous puta.

I plan to be return as Sosua seems great because there aren't many places like it IMO with a combination of beaches, mongering and also the fact that you can be there and it won't be so explicit like in SJ (who the fuck goes to SJ for anything else than mongering )

Okay at 1st glance I was thinking "Don't feed the Troll" but you have obviously put in a good deal of reading here so I will entertain your thoughts since your thoughts have provided me with a little entertainment.

Let's start with the most glaring of your misconceptions. There hasn't been a "Semi-Monogamous-Puta" around since the last "Pregnant-Virgin-Bride". If you do happen upon one, find two other "Wise Men", possibly Moe and Larry and follow dat Bitch!

SJ has a bad rep for mongering? Sosua has a worse rep.

You want to find a "Non-Pro" in Sosua? Hold up three $2,000RD notes and ask every beautiful Chica you see if they want to have sex with you. Marry the one who slaps the shit out of you. If one simply says "No" it just means they're on the rag and have a half a fucking conscience. Not many of those around, either.

I was with you on the "2-at-a-time" thing right up until you ran the dozens past us. Dominican guys do this type of shit all the time. Go up to any tiguere on a moto and ask him if he can get you a "Sister/Sister" or "Mother Daughter" Combo deal. He might rent you his.

Good luck Noob....
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Some of the other guys will post something once they recover from their laughing attacks.
    Heyyyyy! Go easy on this guy! A couple of my favoritas need a new WU.

Edkrgn,

There are alot of nice nom-pros in Sosua. May I suggest a very sweet chica named Yani. You can find her in Classicos or hanging at Rhumbas. And that white powder on her nose? It is just powdered sugar from her morning donut. She LOVES the donut shop called After 1.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Okay at 1st glance I was thinking "Don't feed the Troll" but you have obviously put in a good deal of reading here so I will entertain your thoughts since your thoughts have provided me with a little entertainment.

Let's start with the most glaring of your misconceptions. There hasn't been a "Semi-Monogamous-Puta" around since the last "Pregnant-Virgin-Bride". If you do happen upon one, find two other "Wise Men", possibly Moe and Larry and follow dat Bitch!

You want to find a "Non-Pro" in Sosua? Hold up three $2,000RD notes and ask every beautiful Chica you see if they want to have sex with you. Marry the one who slaps the shit out of you. If one simply says "No" it just means they're on the rag and have a half a fucking conscience. Not many of those around, either.

I was with you on the "2-at-a-time" thing right up until you ran the dozens past us. Dominican guys do this type of shit all the time. Go up to any tiguere on a moto and ask him if he can get you a "Sister/Sister" or "Mother Daughter" Combo deal. He might rent you his.

Good luck Noob....

Wow!!! and I thought I was being rough on him. You just slapped him in the face with the reality check!
    Tell him how you feel!
    Last edited by sporthobbyist; 07-13-2012 at 01:39 PM.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sporthobbyist For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,382 Times in 13,907 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post

Good luck Noob....
    I love you guys, you and Greydread have such an eloquent touch when it comes to describing the wonderland that is Sosua.

It makes me want to go back and finish elementary school. Maybe take a shot at high school even. Shoot for the stars!!!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

There was a post a month or so ago saying the exact same thing basically. Passions, wifing up, and getting chicas tested was all mentioned. Is this the same dude just starting a new account and asking the same question hoping for a different set of answers here? I don't know, but I have a pretty good memory and it looks that way to me.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post

It may take a few days for me
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

37. The Following User Says Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Page 40 of 86 FirstFirst ... 303738394041424350 ... LastLast

Thread Information