Thread: Trip Report May 22-24, 2011

Thanks

Trip Report May 22-24, 2011

Flew in on Sunday afternoon and shortly after checking into the Raizor, I discovered I was only a few steps away from Lapus. After reading so much here in the forum had to make the visit.
    When I got to the door a group of Europeans had just walked in in front of me and this kind of took the limited number of females attention.

I sat at the bar and ordered a Presedente. Candy walked up and started the hard play for my attention. Not normally my type but she was working it and spoke some english so we were off to the races. After 40 minutes of her rubbing my cock up the pantleg of my shorts it was time to go back to my hotel.
    Needless to say the time was used to the fullest, BBBJ followed by some heavy covered penetration.

Monday night, after a long day of work, me and my wingman started later in the night than I normally start. I like to go out at dusk and he likes the full darkness. We started at Lapus and were promised 70 girls but there were only about 5 and of course Candy was trying for another encounter. So we left and found our way over to Girlshouse and had some beers. Here the girls were less aggressive and had to called over. I left with theis 22 year old knockout Named Naomi. Here the night was a little different, CBJ and of course covered everything else. At midnight when she left I was ready for another round at Lapus but due to the late start and early next day I finished my mongering for this trip.
    Hotel Raizor is the place to stay $58 a night including breakfast and right in the middle of the action. But they ONLY take VISA or cash!
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Trip Report May 22-24, 2011

So I forgot to mention, Candy (dark) was kissing my kneck on both visits. Luck for me I had the shimmer of thought to check the collars of my shirts. I was wearing light colored polo shirts. Well, needless to say two perfectly good Lands' End polo shirts stayed behind in a local trash can. They were COVERED in lipstick.

So with whatever else you leave behind in the DR, make sure you check your shirts and tee shirts for stains.

Good Day,

Quote Originally Posted by Rednose View Post
    Flew in on Sunday afternoon and shortly after checking into the Raizor, I discovered I was only a few steps away from Lapus. After reading so much here in the forum had to make the visit.
    When I got to the door a group of Europeans had just walked in in front of me and this kind of took the limited number of females attention.

I sat at the bar and ordered a Presedente. Candy walked up and started the hard play for my attention. Not normally my type but she was working it and spoke some english so we were off to the races. After 40 minutes of her rubbing my cock up the pantleg of my shorts it was time to go back to my hotel.
    Needless to say the time was used to the fullest, BBBJ followed by some heavy covered penetration.

Monday night, after a long day of work, me and my wingman started later in the night than I normally start. I like to go out at dusk and he likes the full darkness. We started at Lapus and were promised 70 girls but there were only about 5 and of course Candy was trying for another encounter. So we left and found our way over to Girlshouse and had some beers. Here the girls were less aggressive and had to called over. I left with theis 22 year old knockout Named Naomi. Here the night was a little different, CBJ and of course covered everything else. At midnight when she left I was ready for another round at Lapus but due to the late start and early next day I finished my mongering for this trip.
    Hotel Raizor is the place to stay $58 a night including breakfast and right in the middle of the action. But they ONLY take VISA or cash!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rednose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Thanks for sharing. Is that all the action you got in your short stay after reading the boards made you want to go so bad? Just curious. Maybe you got some capital street action that may interesting to hear about or just two casa chicas?

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

thanks. for the report. I hear the owner of Lapsus has opened another spot. It was the old Parada I think.

Thanks

Two nights, two Chicas. I also worked 3 days. I did fine.

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Is that all the action you got in your short stay after reading the boards made you want to go so bad? Just curious. Maybe you got some capital street action that may interesting to hear about or just two casa chicas?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rednose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I go to the DR 4 or more times a year. My report was to wake up this forum.

Two nights, two Chicas. I also worked 3 days. I did fine.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

I go to the DR 4 or more times a year. My report was to wake up this forum.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Thanks RedNose.... Everytime i have been to lapsus they have a ton of girls of all varieties. unfortunatly for me i always find the bitchy one in the lot and leave before i can give another one a chance...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thread Information