Thread: In Boca June 4th?

Thanks

In Boca June 4th?

I will be in Boca June 4th anyone wants to have a Presidente?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FOTO For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Re: In Boca June 4th?

Quote Originally Posted by FOTO View Post
    I will be in Boca June 4th anyone wants to have a Presidente?
    I would like to, but I won't be there at the time.

I would appreciate it though, if you could give an update on the chica situation in BC.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    I would like to, but I won't be there at the time.

I would appreciate it though, if you could give an update on the chica situation in BC.

Don't hold your breath DAS. Been a member for 7 years, and has a whole 3 posts!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    Don't hold your breath DAS. Been a member for 7 years, and has a whole 3 posts!!
    Toto, sorry I mean Foto could you prove tnt wrong please. I want some more current BC intel to help me decide whether or not to go. Please share your experiece.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    Toto, sorry I mean Foto could you prove tnt wrong please. I want some more current BC intel to help me decide whether or not to go. Please share your experiece.
    I guess with all of the talk on the board of the death and demise of Sosua recently, some guys are looking for another (cheap) alternative to Sosua!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    I guess with all of the talk on the board of the death and demise of Sosua recently, some guys are looking for another (cheap) alternative to Sosua!
    think it's been that way since the end of last year.........
    I get a lot more questions now from guys looking for info on Jamaica.........
    guess mi the official Jamaican Tour Guide on ISOC

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

I've been trying to book for the end of next month to SDQ. I've tracked flight prices every day for the past 4 weeks. The shit is ridiculous thanks to the $148 government imposed tax on airfares. The D.R. is slowly cutting its own throat, economically. How can it be cheaper to fly over the D.R. en route to Jamaica?

The D.R. is a great place for guys who are backed up and need three or four different Chicas a day. I'll be 57 this year and all I need is to see the Sunrise, have breakfast and pum-pum in the morning and I'm good all day.

Boca Chica is kind of a niche market and will never become Sosua. There are many Euro ODB's there and they do a significant trade in underaged Chicas with many Haitians in the mix. There are scores of "mafiosa" chicas, crackheads and various other hard core scrubs and it is generally not a nice place. There are clumps of untreated raw sewage in the water after a rain and the beach is dirty, crowded and overpopulated by vendors, beggars and all manner of scalawags.

All of the decent action has been moved to casas which charge casa rates. Boca Chica is a side trip and NOT a destination.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    I've been trying to book for the end of next month to SDQ. I've tracked flight prices every day for the past 4 weeks. The shit is ridiculous thanks to the $148 government imposed tax on airfares. The D.R. is slowly cutting its own throat, economically. How can it be cheaper to fly over the D.R. en route to Jamaica?

The D.R. is a great place for guys who are backed up and need three or four different Chicas a day. I'll be 57 this year and all I need is to see the Sunrise, have breakfast and pum-pum in the morning and I'm good all day.

Boca Chica is kind of a niche market and will never become Sosua. There are many Euro ODB's there and they do a significant trade in underaged Chicas with many Haitians in the mix. There are scores of "mafiosa" chicas, crackheads and various other hard core scrubs and it is generally not a nice place. There are clumps of untreated raw sewage in the water after a rain and the beach is dirty, crowded and overpopulated by vendors, beggars and all manner of scalawags.

All of the decent action has been moved to casas which charge casa rates. Boca Chica is a side trip and NOT a destination.
    I came to that conclusion back in '09...haven't looked back since. I will admit that I would like to see it for a day or two...probably stay in the Villa Florencia for old times sake...and then road trip to SU!!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    Not much to report. I was in BC for a few hours tuesday night. My plane got in around 8:30 and the GF was getting in at 12:30, so I had a few hours to kill. I now live pretty damn far from the airport so going home and coming back didn't appeal to me.

My taxi driver took me to Pacos right outside SDQ. Lame. The chicas were below average, the AC didn't work and the gay dude behind the bar was more interested in playing bad reggaeton videos on youtube than serving me beer.

We then headed to boca chica. I have never been a big fan but any bar with cold beer would do in my circumstances. We went to "La Sala". Again below average chicas, but they sold beer in Grande size and it wasn't too expensive. I killed a few hours watching the freak show of touts bringing in tourists and the drunk tourists slobbering over the fuglies.

Never made it down to Duarte and since it was a tuesday I am pretty sure the entire town would be dead.

I can handle Boca for a day trip or maybe a weekend, if I stay far from the strip. I eat lunch and drink beer at the Boat House. Maybe dinner at Neptunos and I am bored and ready to leave.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information