Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So... where are they now?

Thanks

So... where are they now?

So I'm reading that the hottest girls in Sosua/Puerto Plata apparently were at Crystal's, but not anymore. Where are they now? I liked cruising the streets last trip, but I'm hoping for some options.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    I do not know where they went. Two years ago I would see 20 in a day that I would do and last trip I saw 7 or 8 in 37 days that I would do.

Thanks
    Man.... If Jimmy don't know, what chance have the rest of us got? Have the exchange rates killed the business? Have the girls decided that basically if a lay buys no more than a tank of gas, it's not worth it? :?

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    I think you will get the most beautiful girls just by cruising through the poor neighborhoods and pulling up on girls... The natural regular girls that dont know what a tourist looks like may be your best bet now...You must know spanish though for this to work... I think im gona find some nice ones in Santiago next trip...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dzlkdd
    Man.... If Jimmy don't know, what chance have the rest of us got? Have the exchange rates killed the business? Have the girls decided that basically if a lay buys no more than a tank of gas, it's not worth it? :?
    I am guessing that mant went to Costa Rica and places like that or just got married and left the island. :cry:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    I think you will get the most beautiful girls just by cruising through the poor neighborhoods and pulling up on girls... The natural regular girls that dont know what a tourist looks like may be your best bet now...You must know spanish though for this to work... I think im gona find some nice ones in Santiago next trip...
    so what the heck us Non-super mongers like unlike yourself are suppose to do then. I still in the beginning stages of my spanish lessons..........
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTY DAWG
    so what the heck us Non-super mongers like unlike yourself are suppose to do then. I still in the beginning stages of my spanish lessons..........
    My days of mongering are nearing an end. I served my 20 years.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Beas, let me know how that goes. Jimmy, say it ain't so? And I went to Costa Rica when I left DR in April, weren't a whole lot more Dominicanas than my previous visit. Guys, keep an eye out. They gotta be somewhere. Don't tell me there's no more Santa Claus.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Beas, let me know how that goes. Jimmy, say it ain't so? And I went to Costa Rica when I left DR in April, weren't a whole lot more Dominicanas than my previous visit. Guys, keep an eye out. They gotta be somewhere. Don't tell me there's no more Santa Claus.
    One way to get regular girls is get the fuck outa Sosua... Get a rental car and park it and leave the music blasting (bachata works good) buy a cd and make sure the car has the cd player... Go get a presidente and if you see a nice girl... Say hola... take it from there... You must know spanish... at least a lil like me

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,829 Times in 2,435 Posts
    Until I learn Spanish ( I am working on it) do I have to play with the ugly ones?? Maybe I should not say ugly, maybe used is a better word.
    :shock:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTY DAWG
    My days of mongering are nearing an end. I served my 20 years.
    Your days are numbered when we give you the numbers damnit and don't make me repeat it again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    So at this point, for someone who has maybe 3-4 days to spend, is Blackbeard's the best option?

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    So at this point, for someone who has maybe 3-4 days to spend, is Blackbeard's the best option?
    ...there or the Palace. It depends on your personality. If you like to roam around from place to place, and always be within feet of someone really do-able, stay at the Palace or Europa (in Sosua). If you like being catered to by gorgeous chicas 24 hours a day in a resort-like setting, but doing so in isolation (nothing is in walking distance), then Blackbeards may be for you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramesses
    Until I learn Spanish ( I am working on it) do I have to play with the ugly ones?? Maybe I should not say ugly, maybe used is a better word.
    :shock:
    But they were never used, they came in UGLY!

Thanks
    I would still do Sosua. For first timers they are so overwelmed that there are So many to choose from.

Thanks
    Yeah, but I'm not a first-timer. I stayed on the bottom floor at the Palace in front of the bar... Big black guy. You helped me check in April 1st or so, showed me around, and argued with Oneida for fun. So it's about the same, or is the quality dropping consistently?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts
    it's an unanswerable question . . .

oranges or apples dude ? ?

ya gotta do your homework . . .

some of us love the Palace, some of us love Black Beards, some of us love both . . . (and want to check out the Field of Dreams)

WE ALL LOVE THE CHICAS ! !

no matter the choice . . . It'll be a party ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Jayman
    it's an unanswerable question . . .

oranges or apples dude ? ?

ya gotta do your homework . . .

some of us love the Palace, some of us love Black Beards, some of us love both . . . (and want to check out the Field of Dreams)

WE ALL LOVE THE CHICAS ! !

no matter the choice . . . It'll be a party ! !
    That was well said........Quick :shock: :shock: Have another drink!!!!!

Thanks
    The quality question I just asked was specifically for Jimmy, hoping he'd remember me, the fact that I stayed at the palace, he took me to a club or two, we hung out at the beach a bit... and tell me if those places are dropping in quality. I know it's different, the main thing is, because cabs are so expensive, I was trying to stay close to sosua beach, where I'd like to spend my days. And at over 300lbs, I don't like motoconches. But hey, guys, anywhere there are available women, and a nice selection, that's what I'm looking for. My trip will once again be short, 3 days, and I want to have a sure thing each of those nights.

Thanks
    The quality question I just asked was specifically for Jimmy, hoping he'd remember me, the fact that I stayed at the palace, he took me to a club or two, we hung out at the beach a bit... and tell me if those places are dropping in quality. I know it's different, the main thing is, because cabs are so expensive, I was trying to stay close to sosua beach, where I'd like to spend my days. And at over 300lbs, I don't like motoconches. But hey, guys, anywhere there are available women, and a nice selection, that's what I'm looking for. My trip will once again be short, 3 days, and I want to have a sure thing each of those nights.
    There are no specific questions for one person on this forum except when you PM them You got alot of guy with good info. Just ask the question cause most will have something helpful for you as well as everyone reading. Also check the calender cause alot of us are planning trips through out the summer. BTW the beach is a good place to hang out just ask will_blueprint.....One of my heros

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information