Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dominican Discos in Sosua and Puerto Plata

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Monte Llano is definitely a place to chill, RD even has a special girl there tending bar. (Remember Kenya? RD)
    That was funny!!!

I just sat there, drinking a cervesa, chilling, watching the construction workers while you went looking for that girl.

She fell in love!!!! Even wrote me a love letter!!!!

All I can figure is the makeup musta come off the "sucker" tattoo on my forehead...

Nice gal, though....I had forgotten about that.

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kevyboy
    Bohem is a strip club like Crystals. Basically a whorehouse. I never saw any locals dancing in there.
    I have seen locals there lots of times, actually a few times I have spotted 3-4 girls in a group looking for Dominican guys. They go there to see the chicas dance and enjoy the music. They were not girls for P4P either.
    The few times I went there last year the place was filled with the girls working there. You are right about the dancing every 6 songs or so. The only people I saw dancing with the girls were guys there for P4P. But things change in these places all the time and that was over a year ago.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    Alright then This was the best info supplied on this board in awhile. I commend you gentleman on a job well done.............Now who the heck is going with me after we shamelessly celebrate beas birthday with beer, booze, and loose women!!!!!!!!!!! So I can put this info to good use
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTY DAWG
    Alright then This was the best info supplied on this board in awhile. I commend you gentleman on a job well done.............Now who the heck is going with me after we shamelessly celebrate beas birthday with beer, booze, and loose women!!!!!!!!!!! So I can put this info to good use
    No What we need to do is rent a fucking GuaGua and cruise Santiago (no I won't drive, just guide) for BB's B-Day!
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    No What we need to do is rent a fucking GuaGua and cruise Santiago (no I won't drive, just guide) for BB's B-Day!
    Now that sounds like a plan cause we definitely have the right people to do it. Not to mention we didn't do it in april like we were supposed to do!!!!! I gonna push this one though. Great F*#in ideal!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

The Fun Bus!

Now that sounds like a plan cause we definitely have the right people to do it. Not to mention we didn't do it in april like we were supposed to do!!!!! I gonna push this one though. Great F*#in ideal!!!!!!!!!
    Would prefer a rather large SUV w/ tinted windows a driver and small mattress in back.

-Helpmann 8)

Thanks

Re: The Fun Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by helpmann
    Would prefer a rather large SUV w/ tinted windows a driver and small mattress in back.

-Helpmann 8)
    Only problem there is 4 in BB's party already. Throw in even just 2-3 more people and there's going be 5 guys sitting on that mattress of yours!

Thanks

Re: The Fun Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by helpmann

-Helpmann 8)
    Only problem there is 4 in BB's party already. Throw in even just 2-3 more people and there's going be 5 guys sitting on that mattress of yours!
    Rent (2).

-Helpmann :roll:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Bohem is a strip club like Crystals. Basically a whorehouse. I never saw any locals dancing in there.
    I have seen locals there lots of times, actually a few times I have spotted 3-4 girls in a group looking for Dominican guys. They go there to see the chicas dance and enjoy the music. They were not girls for P4P either.
    The few times I went there last year the place was filled with the girls working there. You are right about the dancing every 6 songs or so. The only people I saw dancing with the girls were guys there for P4P. But things change in these places all the time and that was over a year ago.
    When I was there, it seemed that you danced with a chica to get a "feel" for her...to find out if you wanted to take her. It wasn't the typical disco type dancing. When I danced, it was basically a "feel up" session, with a "you like?" from the chica. It's either there or at your table, with her in your lap, where you'll get the ridiculous ST offers.

Thanks
    I think they had a union there too, all the girls qouted the same price and made a point of saying they all charge the same price.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    I will definitely go there next trip and chill... I bought a 2 super duper grandes (the big ones) and 2 waters from a bar over there for 140 pesos!!! Now thats a dominican price!
    You got robbed! Two Grandes @ RD$45, Two Water (Atlantica) @ RD$10 = RD$110

Monte Llano is definitely a place to chill, RD even has a special girl there tending bar. (Remember Kenya? RD)

Great place even to drink during the day. Note for all you fans...ML is where Claudia live(s/ed). Well at least I can show you the shack she grew up in!
    Not the grandes... The ones that are bigger then the grandes... The grande and the small all wrapped in one... Now is that a better price???? Thats why i said super duper grandes... hehehe
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    I will definitely go there next trip and chill... I bought a 2 super duper grandes (the big ones) and 2 waters from a bar over there for 140 pesos!!! Now thats a dominican price!
    You got robbed! Two Grandes @ RD$45, Two Water (Atlantica) @ RD$10 = RD$110

Great place even to drink during the day. Note for all you fans...ML is where Claudia live(s/ed). Well at least I can show you the shack she grew up in!
    Not the grandes... The ones that are bigger then the grandes... The grande and the small all wrapped in one... Now is that a better price???? Thats why i said super duper grandes... hehehe
    Ahh ok because the Jumbos go for RD$60 each.

Thanks
    This thread mentions DR1 what site is that?
    Thank you

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanks KB!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twarag
    This thread mentions DR1 what site is that?
    Thank you
    Its a family oriented discussion board.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information