Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dominican Discos in Sosua and Puerto Plata

Thanks

Dominican Discos in Sosua and Puerto Plata

Could someone please recommend some good local (Dominican) discos in Sosua and Puerto Plata (names, locations?)

Thanks,
    Helpmann 8)

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: Dominican Discos in Sosua and Puerto Plata

Quote Originally Posted by helpmann
    Could someone please recommend some good local (Dominican) discos in Sosua and Puerto Plata (names, locations?)

Thanks,
    Helpmann 8)
    Unfortunately it seems all clubs in Sosua are tourist whore spots... Latino seems to be less touristy then Classico right now... I like these clubs more too because i like finding a non pro or a notaputa... I rather give a girl a few pesos for her kids rather then paying her outright to do the deed... Ive seen a few in POP but never really went in... I think theres a better chance to find them in Santiago... DT, RD???
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    There are a couple of Discos in Puerto Plata full of Dominicans as well as Sabeneta and MonteLLano. They are not hard to find at all. I don't know any of their names.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas

Thanks,
    Helpmann 8)
    Unfortunately it seems all clubs in Sosua are tourist whore spots... Latino seems to be less touristy then Classico right now... I like these clubs more too because i like finding a non pro or a notaputa... I rather give a girl a few pesos for her kids rather then paying her outright to do the deed... Ive seen a few in POP but never really went in... I think theres a better chance to find them in Santiago... DT, RD???
    I definitely gotta try them as well didn't even think about them last trip besides when I did just want to chill with my novia for the night I couldn't too much other putas wouldn't let me
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

I think theres a better chance to find them in Santiago... DT, RD???
    Once you experience Santiago, you'll see why we call it SoSewer... 8)

Thanks
    I like Mountainview, La Canita, and La Barrica in Puerto Plata.

Bohem is my favorite. :grin:

Thanks

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Malibook

Yes, I read a few reviews of La Barrica on DR1 and I want to go when I'm in Puerto Plata. Any reason why you prefer Bohem?

Thanks,
    Helpmann

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Re: Thanks!

Yes, I read a few reviews of La Barrica on DR1 and I want to go when I'm in Puerto Plata. Any reason why you prefer Bohem?

Thanks,
    Helpmann
    Bohem is a whorehouse but locals do go to dance there, he might prefer it because every 6-7 songs a chica gets naked on stage.

This link shows some popular places including local bars in Puerto Plata.

http://www.dominicanwomen.8m.com/photo6.html

La Canita isn't mentioned (my fav) but it near the port near El Bohem.
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas

Thanks,
    Helpmann
    Bohem is a whorehouse but locals do go to dance there, he might prefer it because every 6-7 songs a chica gets naked on stage.

This link shows some popular places including local bars in Puerto Plata.

http://www.dominicanwomen.8m.com/photo6.html

La Canita isn't mentioned (my fav) but it near the port near El Bohem.
    DT,

I don't understand. Locals go to dance at a whorehouse? Do you mean that Bohem is like Passions or High Caribe, like a Massage Parlor, like a Whorehouse, or like a whore disco (i.e. Cosmos in Boca Chica?)

Thanks,
    Helpmann

Thanks

DR1

DR1 Excerpt

planner
    Gold Join Date: Sep 2002

Pureto Plata Dancing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Jackson, there are some places here in Puerto Plata where you can go dance and not worry too much. Several clubs are targeted at locals and not tourists. They do not play that american music crap that everyone thinks the tourists want to listen to.

Orion - good choice, larger, hot inside, great music, only open on Saturday and sunday nights right now. Slightly higher end market.

La Barrica - smaller, very dark inside, hard to see, good music, open every night. Average target market.

Mountainview - open air but covered, good music but there are lots of women of the night here. THe one good night to go here is Friday as they play more salsa if you are into that. I am, so usually you can find me here on a Friday night. YOu have to know which women to dance with here my friend. I've even had these women try to set me up with men..... no thanks. Just dancing. Lower end target market but trying to improve.

La Canita - open air but covered, good music, lots of women to dance with and yes, some ladies of the night... Much lower targer market.

El Campito - open air and partly covered. Really nice place that is targeting the middle and upper class market and visitors! Dead dead dead unless there is live music! When they have a band playing it is awesome. NIce big dance floor that they were in the process of building a roof over!!! It is one of my favourite places. Not many ladies of the night there...

OF course there are other place, car wash etc... but these are the most popular....

As I go out dancing all the time, just let me know if you want a personal guide!!!! No problem...LOL

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts
    Bohem is a strip club like Crystals. Basically a whorehouse. I never saw any locals dancing in there.

Thanks

I don't understand. Locals go to dance at a whorehouse? Do you mean that Bohem is like Passions or High Caribe, like a Massage Parlor, like a Whorehouse, or like a whore disco (i.e. Cosmos in Boca Chica?)

Thanks,
    Helpmann
    Ok to me Passions (Sosua) is Massage Palour

High Caribe, Latinos, Classicos (or whatever the current name is) are Tourist discos with plenty of whores and sankies.

Crystals of POP is only a whorehouse.

El Bohem is more like the big three of Santiago (Ilusions, PasiĆ³ns, CB) where locals go there but there are chicas for hire that work for the club. Every 6-7 songs the dance music stops and a chica strips. They charge a Salida to leave with the girl but they have rooms on site.

Sorry never been to Cosmos.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kevyboy
    Bohem is a strip club like Crystals. Basically a whorehouse. I never saw any locals dancing in there.
    I have seen locals there lots of times, actually a few times I have spotted 3-4 girls in a group looking for Dominican guys. They go there to see the chicas dance and enjoy the music. They were not girls for P4P either.

Thanks

Re: DR1

DR1 Excerpt

planner
    Gold Join Date: Sep 2002

Pureto Plata Dancing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Jackson, there are some places here in Puerto Plata where you can go dance and not worry too much. Several clubs are targeted at locals and not tourists. They do not play that american music crap that everyone thinks the tourists want to listen to.

Orion - good choice, larger, hot inside, great music, only open on Saturday and sunday nights right now. Slightly higher end market.
    Never been here, no clue where it is.

La Barrica - smaller, very dark inside, hard to see, good music, open every night. Average target market.
    Been here twice, "very dark" is a huge understatement.

Mountainview - open air but covered, good music but there are lots of women of the night here. THe one good night to go here is Friday as they play more salsa if you are into that. I am, so usually you can find me here on a Friday night. YOu have to know which women to dance with here my friend. I've even had these women try to set me up with men..... no thanks. Just dancing. Lower end target market but trying to improve.
    Been here lots, plenty of working girls but also plenty of locals, bring a flashlight their generator SUCKS!

La Canita - open air but covered, good music, lots of women to dance with and yes, some ladies of the night... Much lower targer market.
    Nightly PN Raids but I like it, lots of "opportunistic" chicas here! If I go to Puerto Plata I am going for sleeze anyways

El Campito - open air and partly covered. Really nice place that is targeting the middle and upper class market and visitors! Dead dead dead unless there is live music! When they have a band playing it is awesome. NIce big dance floor that they were in the process of building a roof over!!! It is one of my favourite places. Not many ladies of the night there...
    Really nice place, across the street from Playa Dorado about 200 feet from Field of Dreams. Not open every night.

OF course there are other place, car wash etc... but these are the most popular....

As I go out dancing all the time, just let me know if you want a personal guide!!!! No problem...LOL

Thanks
    I was kidding about Bohem being my favorite 'disco' but as far as this sort of place goes, I like Bohem way more than Cristals.
    I have found the Bohem chicas much more laid back and friendly where Cristals seems to be full of money-grubbing bitches.

I have never seen any strip shows in Bohem like at Cristals.

I have seen numerous people who go there to dance.
    Some couples and some singles go there to dance with the chicas.
    I met a couple of guys who took their Blackbeard's harem to Bohem to party.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    I cant even input anything after DT explained what he did... He is right on... As for regular dominicans going to Bohem its definitely true... Never saw that is Cristals... Well there are regular dominican guys going there but never seen a regular girl there.. I think Mote Llano is a good spot too and not to far from Sosua... I went there twice for 2 different concerts and the bars out there are cheap and packed... People are walking the streets at night just hangin out... NO TOURISTS either... I was looked at kinda funny too that i was around there... but i didnt care... I will definitely go there next trip and chill... I bought a 2 super duper grandes (the big ones) and 2 waters from a bar over there for 140 pesos!!! Now thats a dominican price!

Thanks

Cedula Checks?

Do La Barrica and La Canita do cedula checks?

Thanks,
    Helpmann

Thanks
    I will definitely go there next trip and chill... I bought a 2 super duper grandes (the big ones) and 2 waters from a bar over there for 140 pesos!!! Now thats a dominican price!
    You got robbed! Two Grandes @ RD$45, Two Water (Atlantica) @ RD$10 = RD$110

Monte Llano is definitely a place to chill, RD even has a special girl there tending bar. (Remember Kenya? RD)

Great place even to drink during the day. Note for all you fans...ML is where Claudia live(s/ed). Well at least I can show you the shack she grew up in!

Thanks

Re: Cedula Checks?

Thanks,
    Helpmann
    Cedula checks? You mean keeping minors from drinking? I honestly don't know.

I have only been to Canita, like mentioned above it's a rough place, the PN comes in often and pats everyone down. Haitians go running into the women's bathroom when they show! I have never been patted down even by PN, they do have 2-3 bouncers at the entrance. It is an outdoor, covered patio disco, get a table back by the washrooms (check the chicas & get a break from the music so you can talk with the chicas), kinda small dance floor but functional.

Thanks

Re: Cedula Checks?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas

Thanks,
    Helpmann
    Cedula checks? You mean keeping minors from drinking? I honestly don't know.

I have only been to Canita, like mentioned above it's a rough place, the PN comes in often and pats everyone down. Haitians go running into the women's bathroom when they show! I have never been patted down even by PN, they do have 2-3 bouncers at the entrance. It is an outdoor, covered patio disco, get a table back by the washrooms (check the chicas & get a break from the music so you can talk with the chicas), kinda small dance floor but functional.
    I meant checks to prevent minors from entering.

-Helpmann

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information