Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Two Trips, One Report (March 2011 and June 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,369 Times in 2,486 Posts

Re: Two Trips, One Report (March 2011 and June 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    There were some rumors about the 'health' of tomb-raider chica. I have no idea if they were true or not. Nonetheless, I would stay far away from her. Plenty of other chicas in town to bother with that one.

I personally think it was just a angry chica rumor. But you never know.
    My only experience with her is my recreation of the Silence of the Lambs scene with Rodinz.
    Now that was as safe as possible

i can say this. She might be a hardened lifer, but she is not mafiosa. Actually a sweet girl with a crazy ass.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sporthobbyist For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sporthobbyist View Post
    My only experience with her is my recreation of the Silence of the Lambs scene with Rodinz.

i can say this. She might be a hardened lifer, but she is not mafiosa. Actually a sweet girl with a crazy ass.
    I agree she was sweet and wasn't a problem for the st I spent wit her. Everything was all good.

To harp on what u said about a rumor ill share this. In march towards the end of my trip I went to visit some of my fam in san franscisco and the chica was guiding me instead of takin caribe tour bus. She was flippin thru my pics and saw hers, mind u I just have the ass shots, she recognized her right away. She started goin off about her pants and how she never takes them off.

I wanted to make the cat fight sound effect but ida been alone on that one.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

"But you never know" - is the key phrase. Why take the chance.

And BTW - that video you guys made was F'd up!

Thanks
    Thanked 45,724 Times in 5,924 Posts
    R those facebook photos???????UOTE=Dominican dave;966287]So ive already spoke about the chica I liked, a few details regarding that. I met her thursday and I stayed with her the rest my trip til I left on sunday about noon. I met her around 1pm-3pm on the beach and she was just walking, I was walking in and she was coming out into sosua from the beach. I initially walked by her and only said only but I then went back and spoke to her about going to my place right away to see what her price was.

Normally i wouldnt have done that because I figure its something outrageous when its a really fine chica but the quote was a reasonable 1500 for 2 hours which I wanted. I know thats on the high end of ST but I really liked that she wasnt full of herself in what she said and how she said it. We exchanged a few more words and she asked me to buy her a beer because it was so fuckin hot that day. So I told her I would but anywhere far from here, We were by the entrance of La Roca and I had told a girl working there I would go out with her today, I told her this last night so I obviously didnt want to be seen chatting up another girl let alone drinking beers there.

So off we went to El Flow after I got her number because I wasnt interested in right now, I was super hungry and in no condition for that session. I bought her and her friend a beer each and I went over to the cashier and told her to charge another beer for the girl when she wanted it and to keep the change. I came out and I told my chica I would call her later after I took care of what I needed to do but that I got her and her friend an extra beer when they finished with the ones they had. Then I left.

I wasnt planning to have her til later on that day, I was thinking thats special enough to be a night thing, I need a day thing going on today. I tried calling my friend to get a girl I previously had for 5 hours for 1300 because i wanted to catch the replay of the heat miami game, and it was fuckin raining as usual is what I thought by this point (This is already close to the end of my trip) I got a call from the chica asking me for right now she wanted me right now, so I thought you kno she called me and I dont have an excuse and I could turn this chica off to me and id hate to do that so I agreed. She tells me shes at Andys Bar. I tell my guy to go pick her up at Andys bar...Here is where we have a slight problem.

My guy who is a local motto concho doesnt know where Andys bar is, I tell him its right by Passions, and he goes by El Flow because we were there the first time when we left them. I tell him no ANDYS bar by PASSIONSS. He says ok, he goes to Passions and says I dont see her anywhere. I'm so pissed at this point im like just come pick me up. I'm out in a white t shirt and shorts in the fuckin rain on a motto concho thinking to myself if i can locate this bar faster than this idiot i'm gonna be upset. So fair enough it takes me 1 whole minute to locate it on a moving motto concho, i just headed to passions and I saw the big fuckin ANDYS BAR sign. PLUS i see my chica talking to some guy who is there chatting her up. I yell out her name and I hand motion for her to come over and she just got up and walked away. The look on this guys face was priceless because he didnt know what was going on as shes just getting up and saying she has to go. We get on the bike with her umbrella and leave for the 2 hour session which became 3 days because I didnt want to think of someone else fucking her while I was there.

This only messed up one thing which was the date I had with the chica from La Roca, I dont have a picture of her. I will post a picture of the chica I'm talking about above named Angelina that I copied from HUgrad's avatar pic. Just gotta figure out how to upload it.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

La Roca Chica - I forgot her name. To be honest I forgot all their names cept for the one I mentioned above and the ones I wrote down, I remember angelina cause I wrote it but also a lyric I like. La Roca chick looked to be DD cup and I swear to god this was one of the smallest frames i had seen, im sure you more experienced mongers have seen smaller but this was 32-34 range and I was just kinda floored.

I met her through someone who had cut my hair on my first trip, he had seen me pretty much every trip afterwards just around town cause he no longer did the barber thing. This last trip he tells me he wants to introduce me to these girls RIGHT NOW, last trip he told me but I always told him i couldnt but this time I was just like fuck it why not. So he takes me over to La Roca and there are 2 girls there, I say hello we exchange names and nice to meet you's blah blah. He says we gotta front so lets get a soda so we get a soda we sittin there and chit chattin. He tells me I can have them both and they are cousins, i'm hardly listening as I understand spanish and since I know shes available I just want her just cant right now...I didnt have my phone so I didnt get her number but I told the guy id call him cause i had his and hes always dying for me to call him to do something for me whether it be get a girl, find me some food or take me somewhere.

I tell him I want the busty one only im not really interested in the other one, this is at the table. I tell him just not now later on, which later got cancelled because of the next girl i'll talk to you about which is jail chica (no not what you think). I left and I had bought the girl something to drink and I wasnt sure how much it was, I had spent my money doing something prior and I had like 350 pesos and im here trying to "front" in a resturant and offering drinks luckily only she wanted something. Bill was like 200 or 250 pesos I threw in the 350 and left.

CMP car

Then I was approached by the CMP car I was gonna get on my motto. They were having cat night, I told the driver I had seen his business plus I spoke to someone who I promised id go as his referred client so he could make some money. I remembered I didnt have money and would have to go to the room but the car had1 girl riding shotgun and 3 to 4 girls in the backseat all meowing at me and clawing with their cat suits on...That was great and I was real tempted to go though I didnt. Thats definitely something im doing next time. The ad I had saw was for Pajama Party but they told me that was tomorrow, Pajamas and Babydolls for all chicas. MMMMM

Milk Situation

I had a couple fo situations where I was looking for the biggest breasts I could possibly find, and I found this one girl who had a pretty big pair but when we got to my room she was...well leaking and squirting all over the fuckin place. This was no bueno at fuckin all. I didnt kick her out, it was fuckin raining and what was done was done the show must go on so it did. But then another incident happened where im out late like at 2:30am or 3am and im like ok im just gonna pick up one of them after one chicas right now fuck it. I see this chica on the street shes on a motto and I am impressed by her ass so I ask my motto to turn around and she signaled me to come over so we went. I go and I check her ass out, shes speaking and thats all im doing so i'm like how much right now? I only need something quick. Shes like 2500 or 3000 pesos, outrageous to the point I can remember saying THATS TLN price, its 3 fuckin am and I want something quick so no. Shes lowers down to 1500 and im like i'ma go check around lemme get your number and ill let u know. shes like baby if you dont like it you dont pay. I'm like ohhhh really?? shes like yess. Come on papi I speak good english (Which is true, but was meaningless cause I understand spanish so fuck your english if thats a justification for jacking up a price at this hour) and i'm just like fuck it and caved in.

So we get back to the room and she undresses, I immediately notice something I dont like after shes undressed and presents herself to me, one tit is bigger than the other. Not small difference I'm talking about ones a handful and one is like you have one of those kick sack things people play with in the park and balance on their feet?? yea. whatever that is. I wanted to laugh and at the same time not offend it was kinda crazy and there was a huge presidente bottle on the counter right by her.

I told her you know what this isnt gonna work out, me and you...Lets just not do this. She flipped into emotional almost crying mode telling me why I didnt like her and if its that I didnt like her body. The works. It was wild and only got wilder because the 1300 for 5 hours chick who I had who I used only for head is this girls friend. And she had told her about me, This girl only realized I was that guy when I to cheer her up called myself retarded and that I didnt know true beauty, I only love head, that she realized I was the guy. She asked me if I was with her and I told her I was...shit got weird but to cut a long story short she gets aggressive with me and starts pushing me on the bed and telling me to shut up, next thing I know shes unzipping and undoing me and sucking me off. I'm like dman this bitch is fuckin persistent so I grab her by the hair and I ended up fucking her anyway because the asss was still nice.
    Come to find out this is another girl who was breast feeding. She gave me the "you cant have this because its for my baby"shit

My First Stop

My first stop was actually a suck shack on my june trip. I went here because I had done something in March I wanted to repeat. I had two girls work together and take turns sucking both cock and balls at the same time which was absolutely awesome and they were fine with that. I initially had one and I told her if her friend could come and she did, all worked out cool so I figured to repeat and it was ok but not as good as the first time. I guess the magic was gone.

Rio Verde

My motto concho took me to a dominican bar named rio verde, I went with him and there was like 4 guys there. Mind you this was during the day there was just 4 guys there and there musta been 15 to 20 chicas. There was 1 or 2 stunners that I saw but not many and they were even seated somewhere else from where I was, closer to the lot in the back. I ended up taking back 2 chicas, one that my motto recommended to me and one that kinda leached onto us as we pulled in. I told myself, why pick between an ass and tits when I can have both and they've both agreed to do what I say for what we agreed. I take them, I paid for their salida the beers we drank and their transport to my place.

Eaverything is going smooth, they are suppose to be there pretty much TLN but they ended up bullshitting about some cut off time which was earlier but they tried to renegotiate with me for TLN and i'm just like na ill stick to this. Towards the end we had a problem, I was fucking one which was the leech one and its funnny because she made the other one do all the work in sucking me off and then came in and swooped me to fuck her because I didnt even fuck the other one. They got into an arguement about the bed, since one was sleeping in it and the other was getting fucked in it, the fucked told the sleep to hit the couch and needless to say that didnt fly too well.
    Thats about that. That was fun because I paid them each 1100 and they were constantly working.

Bad Situation

I had a bad situation in March with a girl named Ruth. She's the friend of a girl named Lisette, I was fucking her friend and I was introduced. Naturally on this trip I had set the theme for myself to fuck friends and family if possible so I was inclined to go for this one and im sure there would be no problem. I got her number, I called next day we set up a session. She comes over and im there we havent started yet and I start thinking, man I gotta be smarter than this this chick will tell her and I wont be able to fuck her anymore or deal with mini drama. Fuck this let me be a good guy, Ruth lets call ur friend for a happy hour, is that cool with u'?? SUREEE she says so she does. Now Ruth not having done anything wants to charge me for our session and then charge me AGAIN for the happy hour.

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/y...5/IMG_1488.jpg

I paid her to leave and this was in March and I saw her in June and i Have her number i swear to you I will never EVERRRR call that bitch for making me deal with that headache of a situation when all I wanted to do was fuck her and her friend, which they wanted to let me do anyway.

Friends Continued and Same Fuckin Place

Now On that same theme there was a time that went well for me. I found out there is apartments for chicas right above this little supermarket kind of close to susanas, a motto concho took me up and introduced me to this girl who I thought was fine from what I could see through the window. I came up, felt her up in her room, we talked, negotiated, got ready and left. As we walked out a girl had spotted me, she was sitting on a bench they have up there, I paid this no mind until later.
    During the time i was in the room a girl came in, a girl named geraldine and she had nice lips I was just so into the way she looked. I had already fucked the initial girl whos name I dont even know and I was just there for like a repeat session when I saw gerladine.

Later I asked the chica whos name I cant remember for a happy hour with geraldine and she agreed to ask. Geraldine agreed but said she couldnt because she was obligated to a gringo at the moment with another chica, he paid both of them to be with him til he left, and i'm just like FUCKKKKK. We spoke at classicos and she was telling me, as she snuck away from the dude. But at this point she was like todays the last day tomorrow we can do it so i'm like ok. tomorrow came and i wasnt up for it, it was like noon and they fuckin fiending calling me up for this happy hour, its really the girl whos name i cant remember doin it with the calls and im like na chill why now?? and shes like geraldine is leaving soon she has to go out of town im like WHAT THE FUCKKKK?? damnnn i start scramblin a lil cause i wanna fuck geraldine, i dont wanna not fuck her before i leave. So I tell her, you know what. I dont have the energy right now for the two of you but can you send you friend over please??
    She said what?? and I repeated it and I can only handle one right now. She said ok and sure enough her friend came and sure enough the rest was history.. This was at D'Piero's place.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

This is Geraldine.

I later was walking down the street when I saw this girl in these booty shorts that I was just like OH MY FUCKIN GODDDD I gotta have that. So i walked over and spoke to her. I told her I was curious and she gave me a quote I got her number and called her later. When I called her she had changed into classico mode, I had seen her in her daytime gear, right now she was all dressed up ready for the flashin lights. Her name was Eugenia. I had her for a little while and thats it.
    I share this because I found out later when I went to Classicos that No name, Eugenia and Geraldine are all friends, good friends PLUSSS they alll live in that complex right there. Eugenia was the girl who was sitting on the bench as i walked by just randomly sitting there I think (thats a weird fuckin place for a bench too) this is the bench upstairs in that aprtment building above the supermarket.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

This is Eugenia, she wouldnt let me get her face and she didnt want to take pics at all.

Some Place in Cabarate
    I was just roaming around one day when I got spotted by my motto, he told me to hop on he was gonna take me somewhere he heard about. So I hop on and he takes me to some dominican bar. Not really to my liking and there were NOOOOOOO CHICAS THERE, 0000 that appealed to me when i got there. My motto demands chicas and this guy asks how i like em, busty?? he goes to get one. He just brought back one, i'm just like fuck it lets go I really wanna do something before 5 and its about 4ish. It felt like ordering take out so I ordered the salida and we left. So we at the room we had agreed on a price and what was gonna happen when suddenly she plays dumb and says its just 1 leche im like no its not we on the clock here bitch lets get to work. Im back in the disagreement of whats suppose to happen here, which is whatever the fuck I want. Im turned off but not enough not to finish so i finish and i tell her ok this is done. She tries to be real nice to me, I give her exactly what I offered her, I had offered tips to the staff there and her but I told her YOU DONT DESERVE IT BECAUSE YOU DIDNT EARN IT. i'M NEVER COMING TO THAT ESTABLISHMENT AGAIN AND I'M HONESTLY PROBABLY NEVER GONNA CALL YOU.

So its done, she could kinda careless but shes like awww dont be like that, next time blah blah blah. So next day comes and she calls me, we have a brief convo and I restated what I said before. She goes oh ok i was just callin to see how you were doin and about chicas...Next time she called me I actually didnt realize til now that it was her, I was like who??? whatt??? I dont remember that and she just had to say forget it cause nothing she said about what we did reminded me of her. Plus at this point unhappy memories like that were pretty much faded away from the chica I was with at the time.

Thats about it for my stories, I'm tired as fuck now but I will edit this and add pics where appropriate to the story. I have some pics of Eugenia, Geraldine, a girl I took at 7pm who had a FATTTT ass and she left with me for like 1200 or 1300.
    Overall both trips were fun but the June trip was GREATTTT. Just some sunshine and minor adjustments and its a perfect trip, which I will set as my goal for next time I go.[/QUOTE]

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to officemgr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Which ones officer?? I think there is a pic of angeli that's on fb that I added but I was the one who took the pic. I don't remember if I posted the pics of the girl who went to jail but if I did those are from fb. Ima check in a bit or when I get home. But those are the only ones I would have taken from fb. Some others like the one of ruth was provided by hugrad.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 45,724 Times in 5,924 Posts

I thought the Angelina photos looked familiar and not just because I have photos of her in that same outfit although it fits her tighter. I probably got pics of the chick in white shorts too.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to officemgr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by officemgr View Post
    I thought the Angelina photos looked familiar and not just because I have photos of her in that same outfit although it fits her tighter. I probably got pics of the chick in white shorts too.
    Yea the one in the black shirt was one I borrowed from hugrad and I believe its her fb main pic. The other one with the sweats I took.

The white shorts id like more pics of lol I didn't get enough. I tried to reach her when I came in june but couldn't get in touch. She was goood

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

I thought OMG typed all that. That would of been a miracle He quoted wrong I see....

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,369 Times in 2,486 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    "But you never know" - is the key phrase. Why take the chance.

And BTW - that video you guys made was F'd up!

The video would have been a classic, but Rodinz had a balance problem.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sporthobbyist For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

The last few times I have seen her around she was preggers.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,805 Times in 275 Posts

Cool Re: Two Trips, One Report (March 2011 and June 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Dominican dave View Post
    Thanks. I feel you on the street smarts bit, they definitely do. I was reading in another thread that pussy can go lower in price but never up when it comes to negotiations. I can't get mad that they start high but the key is to know what the price is and how much ur willing to pay. Stay in that ballpark range and strongly reconsider if you find yourself outside of it.

I hate that all this negotiation doesn't even assure you of good service. Hunting is a lot of work, looking forward to my next touchdown late september. When you coming out coolie?? I coulda sworn I read a report from you on another board. I'm sure your the same coolie. And by the way that's a dope icon you got there, camp lo album cover.
    What you know about Sunny Cheaba and Gueche Suede lol...Been digging Camp lo since high school. But yeah I'm the same cat on the other board(ISG). Right now ive been chilling more on this board getting my knowledge on preparing for my next trip.

I plan to hit Haiti Aug. 5-10 and then from Haiti go to Sosua from the 10th-15th. Let me know if ur going to be down there around that time. First night of drinks are on me

Yo but next time down when ur hunting try a different aproach. When I go to Sosua I follow my instincts AT ALL times. I also act like as if I was going to pick up a female like if i were at a local bar. Meaning I'm not worrying about the price. Hell all the females I took home I have never asked about price before hand. Now I know I'm going against the monger grain but dig this...

Concentrate on the vibe of the honey. Is her eyes focus on you or her watch. How's her body movement? Is it focus on u or someone else. All of this tells me ALOT about a woman and I haven't even talk to her yet. *Buy her a drink. Is she cool enough to drink what ur drinking, a nice cold presidente or does she show signs of a tigre and buy the most expensive drink at the bar. The little things tells me alot about a honey. Converse a lil bit and if the vibe is strong then take her back to the crib.*

When morning comes and she's about to leave pay her the *TLN fair market value(I believe its still 2000-2500peso) and see how she reacts. If she starts to get mad at u after u paid her a fair market rate then u can start to negotiate BUT no matter what she's showed her true cards and u need to get rid of her cus most good honeys or a "gazelle" would've accepted what you given her and be thankful a "tigre" is a hardcore puta that's trying to get u every where u turn and once u spot a Tigre get rid of her ass ASAP. I don't care how fine she maybe dealing with a tigre isn't worth it

In any case try out this style and just follow ur Monger instincts...Hell worse case scenario in the morning if she's not happy with what youve given her then just finish payin that broad off and be done with her
    A Woman Like That Can Teach Alot About Ur Self

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coolie High For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Luchiniiii haha.

I'm going to go down sept 23rd first day of fall until october and then ima go back for the week of election and veterans day in nov. I'm definitely gonna try something new next time I go cause I'm not really feeling the pressure of this being my last trip in a while so I got time.

Let me know how haiti is definitely something worth considring and its so close. Two in one deal theree. I like your ideas man look forward to reading your report when you get back so I can get some more ideas for my trip

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    The last few times I have seen her around she was preggers.
    While guzzling beer

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Bienvenidos mi amigo....

NOW that I see that whole video.... DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN Thats the kind of stuff I really Need. DR is to be continued

Graciasss again amigo and thanks for the videooo

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Luchiniiii haha.

I'm going to go down sept 23rd first day of fall until october and then ima go back for the week of election and veterans day in nov. I'm definitely gonna try something new next time I go cause I'm not really feeling the pressure of this being my last trip in a while so I got time.

Let me know how haiti is definitely something worth considring and its so close. Two in one deal theree. I like your ideas man look forward to reading your report when you get back so I can get some more ideas for my trip

The end of my Sosua Era. November 2008 to June 2011.

June 2011 I started posting more regularly.

July 2011 Cancelled my plan for Sosua November and Cancelled my Jetblue flight to Sosua. Booked trip #1 and #2 to Angeles City, Philippines thanks to JoeySterr.

The year 2012
    Trips to Sosua, Santo Domingo, Boca Chica and Angeles City.

The year 2013????
    Hope to add 2 new places I didn't get to book into my plans in 2012 The world is ours my friends.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

1/21 through 1/30/2012.Meet me in Medellin.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    I wish I had it that easy. My next one if I'm lucky will be late feb for a week. Might be a thailand ac split on a low budget. Costco dave???

Got some things I need to take care of.

I have my sights on medellin for september or october though. If I do it on united might even make a stop in san jose

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    jan 2013 is looking more like it

You really do have your yearly scheduled trips Jack.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

jan 2013 is looking more like it

You really do have your yearly scheduled trips Jack.
    I may be there in January.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I may be there in January.
    I'm looking up flights based on the dates Jack gave which were 1/28 to 2/6. Seeing what I can do since I really don't want to pay for the airfare. I always thought AA would be how I got to MDE because they had the off peak awards for 30k RT but they have ridiculous flight times with even more ridiculous layovers. I saw a flight that would take me from NYC to MDE in 24 hours flight time

United is 40k but they have much better options. Luckily Jetblue flies to MDE now too so that can also be an option to mix and match up some type of Round Trip.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information