Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess who can't get laid in a whore house?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,361 Times in 433 Posts

Guess who can't get laid in a whore house?

My wingmen and I decided to check-out Crystals last Friday night. We took a publico over to Puerto Plata for a few hundred pesos. We got there early around 830-900 pm which was nice because we had a chance to check out the scene, and weren't immediately mobbed by chicas. The girls started to wander in, and one of my friends hooked up with a girl from Santo Domingo who spoke english pretty well.

I met a hottie on my last trip (a solid 8) and was looking forward to seeing her. I believe she was fairly new the first time we met, and was a great experience. We exchanged some emails between trips. She finally recognizes me, and comes over, jumps up in my arms, and gives me a kiss. I tell her that my one friend is hooked up, and ask if she would like to leave with us. She tells me no , that it's early, and she'll make more money if she stays. She says that she can see me tomorrow, and I asked how much. She tells me 5000 pesos. I just laughed and said no thanks. She asked if I became cheapie cheapie. She said its all about the money. She said she would call tomorrow, and I knew that wouldn't happen. It's a shame her attitude changed in about two months.

I told my friends girl about what happened and she looked astonished. Looking back - I should have told my wingman to move on, and I would have met up with them in Sosua. I didn't want them waiting around drinking 200 pesos Presidentes.

Oh well - I guess Young Hero can't get laid in a whore house.
    Last edited by Young Hero; 06-25-2011 at 10:32 AM.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Re: Guess who can't get laid in a whore house?

Quote Originally Posted by Young Hero View Post
    My wingmen and I decided to check-out Crystals last Friday night. We took a publico over to Puerto Plata for a few hundred pesos. We got there early around 830-900 pm which was nice because we had a chance to check out the scene, and weren't immediately mobbed by chicas. The girls started to wander in, and one of my friends hooked up with a girl from Santo Domingo who spoke english pretty well.

I met a hottie on my last trip (a solid 8) and was looking forward to seeing her. I believe she was fairly new the first time we met, and was a great experience. We exchanged some emails between trips. She finally recognizes me, and comes over, jumps up in my arms, and gives me a kiss. I tell her that my one friend is hooked up, and ask if she would like to leave with us. She tells me no , that it's early, and she'll make more money if she stays. She says that she can see me tomorrow, and I asked how much. She tells me 5000 pesos. I just laughed and said no thanks. She asked if I became cheapie cheapie. She said its all about the money. She said she would call tomorrow, and I knew that wouldn't happen. It's a shame her attitude changed in about two months.

I told my friends girl about what happened and she look astonished. Looking back - I should have told my wingman to move on, and I would have met up with them in Sosua. I didn't want them waiting around drinking 200 pesos Presidentes.

Oh well - I guess Young Hero can't get laid in a whore house.

I stopped getting laid there after 2005 myself.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Glad to see I'm in good company.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Glad to see I'm in good company.

It was $40 for all night once. Then it was worth it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

And she was serious too.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts
    I thought it was still worth it at $80. It lost its allure when they went to one size fits all pricing. Before that the house collected the salida and the girl decided how much she wanted for her time. Depending on your relationship with the chick or/and the time of night real bargains could be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    It was $40 for all night once. Then it was worth it.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

I told my friends girl about what happened and she look astonished. Looking back - I should have told my wingman to move on, and I would have met up with them in Sosua. I didn't want them waiting around drinking 200 pesos Presidentes.
    Nah, i was just fine chillin'.

Exchanged numbers with the cute bartender, plus i had the satisfaction of knowing dumb-dumb was waiting outside my hotel for 2 hours while sending me text messages saying how stupid she felt waiting for me. Be on time or its not my problem. She didn't even call to say she was running late (real late) 'til i had already made other plans so sorry, now you get to sit there like an idiot with your lil' suitcase. F kept telling me to tell her to go across to Cuba Libre and chill with and have a drink but that would have just been rewarding her stupidity. Pulling up in the taxi and seeing her sitting outside the hotel on that lawn chair was much more satisfying and hopefully a lesson for her .... though knowing her and girls like her, she learned nothing.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I still laugh when the doorman called us a taxi. In order, to get to the publico taxis you have to take a motorcocho. One of the wings didn't feel like it so the doorman called a taxi. Juan and I are sitting on the bench while the other wingman was asking about the price. We ask how much and the taxi driver says, 40 bucks. JEG says tell him we're going to Sosua, not Santiago. The doorman even got a kick out of that one. JEG and I didn't move off the bench. I think he ended up charging up 25 bucks.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Young Hero For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

I still laugh when the doorman called us a taxi. In order, to get to the publico taxis you have to take a motorcocho. One of the wings didn't feel like it so the doorman called a taxi. Juan and I are sitting on the bench while the other wingman was asking about the price. We ask how much and the taxi driver says, 40 bucks. JEG says tell him we're going to Sosua, not Santiago. The doorman even got a kick out of that one. JEG and I didn't move off the bench. I think he ended up charging up 25 bucks.
    it was $25 send me your pm me your @ mail

Thanks
    Thanked 4,941 Times in 691 Posts

I have had one very terrible experience with a girl in that club.... It was so bad that I even went there and complained about it to the manager the next day . He had a talk with the chica and she offered me a free session upstairs. But I told her that she should go fuck herself, so he gave me some of my money back and I spent it at Boheme Club where I explained that manager how shitty Cristal was. So he told that to the girl I had booked there and I had a very good fuck; even though it was way too expensive for the DR, I have never regret that. It was my first trip also.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to adios For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

I find her honesty refreshing actually. She seemed to be a straight-up chica. Not many will come out and tell you it's all about the money or I can make more by staying. We all know most chicas try to flip it like am I not worth the $5,000 pesos, you don't like me bullshit etc...

It sucks when you see a familiar face and can't get with her though. I feel for ya there bro.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Guess who can't get laid in a whore house?

Ahhhh, I'm going to go with Nakom.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    I find her honesty refreshing actually. She seemed to be a straight-up chica. Not many will come out and tell you it's all about the money or I can make more by staying. We all know most chicas try to flip it like am I not worth the $5,000 pesos, you don't like me bullshit etc...

It sucks when you see a familiar face and can't get with her though. I feel for ya there bro.
    Girl in Jamaica told me after I barfined her from club " you know Hunter I probably wouldnt be here in your room if I was rich"

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Girl in Jamaica told me after I barfined her from club " you know Hunter I probably wouldnt be here in your room if I was rich"
    That's what I'm talking about. And you replied "If I was rich you wouldn't be in my room with me either or we'd be joined by someone better than you."

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    I have had one very terrible experience with a girl in that club.... It was so bad that I even went there and complained about it to the manager the next day . He had a talk with the chica and she offered me a free session upstairs. But I told her that she should go fuck herself, so he gave me some of my money back and I spent it at Boheme Club where I explained that manager how shitty Cristal was. So he told that to the girl I had booked there and I had a very good fuck; even though it was way too expensive for the DR, I have never regret that. It was my first trip also.

Hey, shit happens sometimes. My wingmen and I were playing games and having a blast with a Lp's chica in the bar during this last trip and the previous trip. She was a fun girl so I figured I would take her back late one night.

We get back and she starts telling me that I can't touch her like this or can't do that etc. You get the picture. I finally had enough and told her, sorry but we're going back to LP's. She immediately breaks down, gets on her knees, and begs for me not to tell Peter or Mariela. I admit that it made me feel pretty uncomfortable seeing a girl beg like this and it was actually kind of sad. I told her no, we're going back.

She says I'll pay you 2500 if I take her to her apartment. That solved the issue for me so I took her to the apartment, and she went upstairs and returned with 2500. I said I want motorcocho money. She must have known I was going to ask and handed over 100 pesos.

The night was not completely lost as I called a chica I had met in the disco earlier, and picked her up. Had a great night.

That's the first bad experience I had at Lp's. It was a complete shock. My guess is she was just tired due to it being late and from sessioning all day. I had two other girls from there this trip that were awesome.
    Last edited by Young Hero; 06-24-2011 at 05:14 PM.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Young Hero For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

. I told her no, we're going back.

She says I'll pay you 2500 if I take her to her apartment. That solved the issue for me so I took her to the apartment, and she went upstairs and returned with 2500. I said I want motorcocho money. She must have known I was going to ask and handed over 100 pesos. .
    Are you serious? Are you saying a chica reimbursed you $2,600 pesos so she wouldn't have to face Peter and possibly lose her job. (which she will probably lose now after he reads your story)

First off, I couldnt take 2600rd off a chica. Just couldn't do it. But I couldn't send her packing to get fired either.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey, shit happens sometimes. My wingmen and I were playing games and having a blast with a Lp's chica in the bar during this last trip and the previous trip. She was a fun girl so I figured I would take her back late one night.

We get back and she starts telling me that I can't touch her like this or can't do that etc. You get the picture. I finally had enough and told her, sorry but we're going back to LP's. She immediately breaks down, gets on her knees, and begs for me not to tell Peter or Mariela. I admit that it made me feel pretty uncomfortable seeing a girl beg like this and it was actually kind of sad. I told her no, we're going back.

She says I'll pay you 2500 if I take her to her apartment. That solved the issue for me so I took her to the apartment, and she went upstairs and returned with 2500. I said I want motorcocho money. She must have known I was going to ask and handed over 100 pesos.

The night was not completely lost as I called a chica I had met in the disco earlier, and picked her up. Had a great night.

That's the first bad experience I had at Lp's. It was a complete shock. My guess is she was just tired due to it being late and from sessioning all day. I had two other girls from there this trip that were awesome.
    That's cool you got some of your money back--she's looking out for the next chica in a sense--haven't heard of that much. Imagine that--chicas paying out hush money.lmao.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,159 Times in 5,854 Posts

In retrospect I never regret paying a lot. Usually it is peanuts thrown at worthless whore that made me mad.

Again it is all about managing expectations. We all know Cristals is expensive.

Once I was too cheap to pay 4,000 baht at one of the King's places in Bangkok and still regret it.

Another time I handed to a manager 350 reals in one of the Rio termas with a huge grin on my face telling him 'It's only paper' and he seemed to be perplexed.
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    Are you serious? Are you saying a chica reimbursed you $2,600 pesos so she wouldn't have to face Peter and possibly lose her job. (which she will probably lose now after he reads your story)

First off, I couldnt take 2600rd off a chica. Just couldn't do it. But I couldn't send her packing to get fired either.

Yes - I'm dead serious. She didn't make it past two pumps and I said you have to go. I figured it's like going out to eat, and then complaining that you didn't like the food after you ate the entire meal. I understand your logic but I just sampled a small portion and it was terrible. I doubt it - there were about ten chicas who played this game.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Young Hero For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

I started going to Puerto Plata in the summer of 2005 and Crystal's was one of my first stops. At that time I felt the chicas there were some of the better looking chicas to be found. I paid the house $30 and $100 to the chica, and took her in a back room to do our business. There was no mattress on the bed, just a boxspring. By the time I got done doing doggy my knees were so beat up from the springs in the boxspring, that I swore I would never screw in that joint again, and I never did.
    I stopped in a few times after for a beer or two, but only while hanging out with other guys. I don't think I've been back there for a couple of years or so. Luckily, because of this site, I became educated and informed. (I'm starting to like that phrase, lol). Now I just fuck the local chicas ST for anywhere from 1,000-1,500 pesos.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information