Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hotel El Colibri

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Re: Hotel El Colibri

Quote Originally Posted by michel3275 View Post
    Ok then why are you saying you maybe wont go back there?

Simply because I spend most of my time in Rhumba and classicos, so it might be better if I just get something closer to the action, dont get me wrong Colibri was good when I pulled my favorita out of passions, but this July I told the favorita to go fuck herself, So Rick's place across from Rockies is looking very good to me at this time and Rick is always an excellent guy to hang with.
    Putas are like lottery tickets, sometimes you get a winner sometimes you get a loser.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,102 Times in 1,088 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vewdew View Post
    Simply because I spend most of my time in Rhumba and classicos, so it might be better if I just get something closer to the action, dont get me wrong Colibri was good when I pulled my favorita out of passions, but this July I told the favorita to go fuck herself, So Rick's place across from Rockies is looking very good to me at this time and Rick is always an excellent guy to hang with.
    Ok those are good reasons because i was under the impression you didnt want to go back because some guy didnt have lobster in his soup. I told your favorita to go fuck herself also when she quoted me 5000 pesos on the beach last month

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michel3275 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Re: Hotel El Colibri

Quote Originally Posted by michel3275 View Post
    Ok those are good reasons because i was under the impression you didnt want to go back because some guy didnt have lobster in his soup. I told your favorita to go fuck herself also when she quoted me 5000 pesos on the beach last month

Eheheheh she gotta pay for them brand new fake tits, alot of the Passions girls are working the streets now I wonder whats goin on

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information