Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to piss off a Dominicana

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

How to piss off a Dominicana

On my first few trips I was with Rosahna, a light skinned Dominicana, once a trip. She is a plus size girl with great seductive abilities and good performance. She is very confident of her allure and sticks to her 2000pesos for short time rate. She also insists on using her moto concho friend who charges 100pesos to go 2 blocks...coming and going. After being with her 3 times the thrill was gone and her rate was way out of line. But, we remained friends and she always flirted with me whenever we saw each other at the bars.

This trip I saw her and she introduced me to her friend, Marysol, who is also a plus size with enormous tits. I considered taking Marysol a few nights ago, indicated I was on board and asked her how much it would be. She told me 2000pesos. I said, "Well, okay I'm going to find my friend. Talk to you later." She immediately went to Rosahna to report this.

The next night I ran into them and they were not friendly. They kind of snubbed me...which was fine with me. So an hour later I had two, very cute Haitiana spinners on my arm. I'd invited them to go up the street to get something to eat. The Haitianas were very happy and affectionately holding onto my arms. As we walked out of Merengue Bar we walked right past Marysol. I couldn't resist tapping her on the arm as we passed to make sure she saw me leave with TWO Haitiana spinners. In my mind I'm thinking, "Yeah, I can have TWO girls for less than you charge."

Last night I saw Rosahna and if looks could kill....She gave me the meanest dagger looks I've gotten in this town.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Re: How to piss off a Dominicana

I heard this story b4!!
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Glad you have seen the light, Shredder. Hope you didn't dispense too many blue notes before you found the path to true happiness.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,754 Times in 651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    ... I couldn't resist tapping her on the arm as we passed to make sure she saw me leave with TWO Haitiana spinners. In my mind I'm thinking, "Yeah, I can have TWO girls for less than you charge."
    Please tell me you said to her..."HOW YA LIKE ME NOW!"
    Lick 'em good. Fuck 'em hard. Leave 'em breathless!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to b319 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

I'm sorry but my philosophy is, "Don't poke the bear!" She would have gotten the word quickly enuff thru the chica grapevine. Don't forget that, at the end of the day, this is their livelihood. Purposefully pissing chicas off can lead to payback/revenge whereas just taking your business elsewhere can lead to price adjustment.
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KoKi9290 View Post
    I'm sorry but my philosophy is, "Don't poke the bear!" She would have gotten the word quickly enuff thru the chica grapevine. Don't forget that, at the end of the day, this is their livelihood. Purposefully pissing chicas off can lead to payback/revenge whereas just taking your business elsewhere can lead to price adjustment.
    Good Advice

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Click to see pic

On my first few trips I was with Rosahna, a light skinned Dominicana, once a trip. She is a plus size girl with great seductive abilities and good performance. She is very confident of her allure and sticks to her 2000pesos for short time rate. She also insists on using her moto concho friend who charges 100pesos to go 2 blocks...coming and going. After being with her 3 times the thrill was gone and her rate was way out of line. But, we remained friends and she always flirted with me whenever we saw each other at the bars.

This trip I saw her and she introduced me to her friend, Marysol, who is also a plus size with enormous tits. I considered taking Marysol a few nights ago, indicated I was on board and asked her how much it would be. She told me 2000pesos. I said, "Well, okay I'm going to find my friend. Talk to you later." She immediately went to Rosahna to report this.

The next night I ran into them and they were not friendly. They kind of snubbed me...which was fine with me. So an hour later I had two, very cute Haitiana spinners on my arm. I'd invited them to go up the street to get something to eat. The Haitianas were very happy and affectionately holding onto my arms. As we walked out of Merengue Bar we walked right past Marysol. I couldn't resist tapping her on the arm as we passed to make sure she saw me leave with TWO Haitiana spinners. In my mind I'm thinking, "Yeah, I can have TWO girls for less than you charge."

Last night I saw Rosahna and if looks could kill....She gave me the meanest dagger looks I've gotten in this town.
    And here is where you lit the fuse.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I agree rubbing someone's face in it, can only lead to bad karma in the future.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MegasAv For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    And here is where you lit the fuse.
    I have done that many of time it really gets to them if there are not a lot of guys and she is fine.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks

I say trhis all the time guys give these Hoes too much power.Mad so fuckin what

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I took Koki9290's advice and made an effort to smooth the feathers the next night with Rosahna and Marysol....Truthfully, poking the bear is not my nature. Tapping Marysol's arm was a reflex and not something I planned. It probably goes back to my high school days and being snubbed by the popular girls. I'll consult my therapist.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

I took Koki9290's advice and made an effort to smooth the feathers the next night with Rosahna and Marysol....Truthfully, poking the bear is not my nature. Tapping Marysol's arm was a reflex and not something I planned. It probably goes back to my high school days and being snubbed by the popular girls. I'll consult my therapist.

I bet she charges 2000 for TLN therapy sessions!!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    I say trhis all the time guys give these Hoes too much power.Mad so fuckin what
    So what?

When times are tough like they are now people are even more desperate and do crazy things when you take money out of their pockets and perhaps even food out of their babies mouths...like have their friend smack you in the head with a beer bottle or their chulo carve you up for messing with their livelihood.

I've seen people get messed up right on PC in full view of dozens of people. Sometimes the chica has gone nutz and gone after someone herself, other times it's one of her friends helping her out.

I've even been threatened by a chulo....didn't work out to well for him but that's another story.

Personally I wouldn't mess with anyone's income, rub their noses in it or back them into a corner where they thought they had to be drastic in order to save face but that's just me...
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post

Personally I wouldn't mess with anyone's income, rub their noses in it or back them into a corner where they thought they had to be drastic in order to save face but that's just me...

If their income is "me paying them" then they can fuck off. We didn't go there to fuck who ever thinks we should fuck them, but to pick who we will fuck.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    So what?

When times are tough like they are now people are even more desperate and do crazy things when you take money out of their pockets and perhaps even food out of their babies mouths...like have their friend smack you in the head with a beer bottle or their chulo carve you up for messing with their livelihood.

I've seen people get messed up right on PC in full view of dozens of people. Sometimes the chica has gone nutz and gone after someone herself, other times it's one of her friends helping her out.

I've even been threatened by a chulo....didn't work out to well for him but that's another story.

What is messing with their income?Not giving them yours?

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Cool Re: How to piss off a Dominicana

You'd have to ask them. That's beyond the scope of my comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    If their income is "me paying them" then they can fuck off. We didn't go there to fuck who ever thinks we should fuck them, but to pick who we will fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    What is messing with their income?Not giving them yours?
    I did not say or infer that either of you had done any of the things I used as examples.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Excactly girls these will try to lock up your money if you let them.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

There's a difference between not giving them our custom, which we all have the right to do, and going out of your way to be spiteful about it. Now a quiet word to say that they are asking too much might be helpful, but not implying they are inferior to some other chica.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    There's a difference between not giving them our custom, which we all have the right to do, and going out of your way to be spiteful about it. Now a quiet word to say that they are asking too much might be helpful, but not implying they are inferior to some other chica.
    I agree I would have not tapped her on the arm, did have one who insististed haven $100 and I told her I could have I did 2 for that price and I did you should have seen her face when the 3 of us walked by her.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

I'm more concerned with safety than anything else. I have been traveling alone on the majority of my trips to this 3rd world paradise so i believe in laying low. i prefer to attract as little attention to myself as possible.

I don't want some buscone letting the air out of my tires, the cops trying to rob me, some drunk hooker throwing a bottle threw my windshield, or the same drunk hooker starting a fight with whatever girl i'm with that night at the bar/disco.

If you travel to the same place often you are better off making friends with the locals, than pissing them off. Look at Michel3's report. He got drunk, he was short on pesos that night, but he did a good deed the night before, and the girls fronted the money for his tab.
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...&postcount=143

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information