View Poll Results: Do you need an excuse to travel?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - I am single

65 80.25%
  • Yes - I am married

6 7.41%
  • Yes - I have a girlfriend and am pussywhipped

4 4.94%
  • No - I am married and still don't need one

6 7.41%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: 07/2011 - excuses to go to DR

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Re: 07/2011 - excuses to go to DR

Quote Originally Posted by foxracing View Post
    500 bucks and paying for a vacation???? fuck that, id rather vacation and use that $$$$ for like 10 or 20 different girls.

The us system (non crackheads/trailer trash/ghetto) is for the rich and possibly the bigger cities more possibilities.

If your making 100k or more then yeah you can have fun on backpage and or getting a semi pro girl. But for most of guys here it seems they think 2000 RD is too much for a short time so good luck on them thinking 200 for an hour of clock watching from a girl that is just okay and your going off of a picture and reviews, not interacting before and seeing how see looks and acts towards you.

*this post is with an asterick because im basing my POV on a small area of a huge country. Sosua is a lot different then other cities in DR. SO i guess YMMV
    Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    I'll give the right hooker 5 grand for a week if she presses all the buttons in the right order. I have no use for 10 or 20 different girls in a short span of time.

The older you get the more you appreciate conservation of vital energy. I'd rather spend an hour, once a day getting my swerve on than 10 minutes, 6 times a day. I'll trade one star for six sixes any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    It's eye opening when you do a post mortem on a trip and realize that 50% of the chicks you were with were a waste of time and money. Practicing patience and being selective would be of supreme benefit to most mongers, your's truly included.
    What I think you are missing Racing senor Fox is that first of all most Backpage girls are not 200 for an hour unless that is the sucker rate. Many are $80 and even the ones posting $120 will take $80. Secondly as has been mentioned by Grey and Sage is that quality often is better than quantity.

What I meant in my statement about spending $500 to take one on a vacation was actually very simple and I think you missed the point. First of all if you are going say to San Diego or someplace in Florida or the Mountains or wherever to visit friends and party and rather than go alone with your only prospects being paying more there for a pro or hoping to pick up a party girl which again will cost you more sometimes indirectly it can be cheaper and much much better to say invite a stripper or casual backpage girl you have met that is not hard core to come alone.

Think of it this way she give up potential income of $500-$1000 for a week since it is never a sure thing in this economy. You propose $500 for the week and already have your lodging paid so it is simply a plane ticket or maybe seat in the SUV for the 8 hour drive and then a few extra bucks on meals, drinks and whatever. Tell me a sure thing that you want to repeat with couldn't possibly be worth that.

I just took one for the weekend deer hunting and all it cost me was meals and partying no cash to her. Well she did make me leave the truck run and kept going back to listen to music after short walks but every hunter in the bar was jealous LOL.
    Well except for a friend of mine who had one hotter
    Just Doing It

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,333 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by honda11236 View Post
    has anybody seen a girl named elisabeth she is a skinny light skin girl with braces and she has a twin sister name elisa
    What happened? You give up on Ana already?

Let me see ... skinny with a meat grinder grill ... twin sister elisa ... hmmm ... nope ... I got nuttin!
    You are not special!

She is not different than the others!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kennilingus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

You paid a whore to go DEER HUNTING with you !?!?!?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naptime View Post
    You paid a whore to go DEER HUNTING with you !?!?!?
    Nope not a whore exactly, I invited a stripper friend who knew a couple of my friends and whose friend went out with one of my friends so she was welcome to come along for only the cost of partying and food. Hell she and her friend even cleaned my whole lake place after 3 days of hard partying. PS not real primitive the way we do it, I have a hot tub on the deck

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: 07/2011 - excuses to go to DRhttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/asset.php?fid

this is elisabeth
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennilingus View Post
    What happened? You give up on Ana already?

Let me see ... skinny with a meat grinder grill ... twin sister elisa ... hmmm ... nope ... I got nuttin!
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to honda11236 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    Nope not a whore exactly, I invited a stripper friend who knew a couple of my friends and whose friend went out with one of my friends so she was welcome to come along for only the cost of partying and food. Hell she and her friend even cleaned my whole lake place after 3 days of hard partying. PS not real primitive the way we do it, I have a hot tub on the deck

Did you get any?

Deer?
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Did you get any?

Deer?
    Well I tried for a few minutes to upload pics and it said file not permitted which is the usual BS I always get with this new site which is why I gave up trying. Anyway was trying to post a pic of trail cam of a bear I did not try to hunt since it appeared on my deer cameras and if I knew this 400-500 pounder was around I would have got a bear license and got a rug. Anyway no big sucess this year I got a small 10 point, most of my friends had to shoot does to fill there licenses since the weather was terrible way to windy, then full moon and too warm then finally cold weather this last weekend.

Stripper Angie shot a little fork buck and called it Horny and I cut the horns off for her with a sawzall. Imagine the dancing act this week and funny thing is you guys think I am joking. NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Did you get any?

Deer?
    PS oh ya if I see ya there will be Jerky for a couple months some is in the de-hydrader right now.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: 07/2011 - excuses to go to DRhttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/asset.php?fid

Quote Originally Posted by honda11236 View Post
    this is elisabeth
    MOVED ON!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to honda11236 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Pictures Re: 07/2011 - excuses to go to DR

What I think you are missing Racing senor Fox is that first of all most Backpage girls are not 200 for an hour unless that is the sucker rate. Many are $80 and even the ones posting $120 will take $80. Secondly as has been mentioned by Grey and Sage is that quality often is better than quantity.

What I meant in my statement about spending $500 to take one on a vacation was actually very simple and I think you missed the point. First of all if you are going say to San Diego or someplace in Florida or the Mountains or wherever to visit friends and party and rather than go alone with your only prospects being paying more there for a pro or hoping to pick up a party girl which again will cost you more sometimes indirectly it can be cheaper and much much better to say invite a stripper or casual backpage girl you have met that is not hard core to come alone.

Think of it this way she give up potential income of $500-$1000 for a week since it is never a sure thing in this economy. You propose $500 for the week and already have your lodging paid so it is simply a plane ticket or maybe seat in the SUV for the 8 hour drive and then a few extra bucks on meals, drinks and whatever. Tell me a sure thing that you want to repeat with couldn't possibly be worth that.

I just took one for the weekend deer hunting and all it cost me was meals and partying no cash to her. Well she did make me leave the truck run and kept going back to listen to music after short walks but every hunter in the bar was jealous LOL.
    Well except for a friend of mine who had one hotter
    i see your POV, but i think im a little different. you get backpage girls for 50% off while a one night stand party girl possibly costs you more then 500 dollars. To me backpage girls are expensive as fuck, while a one night stand at a bar is a couple of beers/shots.

I like vacations where i wake up and want a big booty blonde, i can have that. Then in the afternoon a skinny ass innocent looking, braces wearing hottie, then at night a Rhianna look a like. I wouldnt want to be spending money (even if it was just a expense account) on the same girl or i would have a gf.

but to each there own

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to foxracing For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i see your POV, but i think im a little different. you get backpage girls for 50% off while a one night stand party girl possibly costs you more then 500 dollars. To me backpage girls are expensive as fuck, while a one night stand at a bar is a couple of beers/shots.

I like vacations where i wake up and want a big booty blonde, i can have that. Then in the afternoon a skinny ass innocent looking, braces wearing hottie, then at night a Rhianna look a like. I wouldnt want to be spending money (even if it was just a expense account) on the same girl or i would have a gf.

but to each there own
    This is why there are so many girls on Backpage and other similar sites plus the fact the half the strippers in clubs are available, For Variety. You don't have to keep repeating with the same one. I like variety too but I still think $80 to go visit a young hottie is a bargain considering you don't have any travel expenses to do it.

I agree one night stands from bars can be great but every year you get older so those 21-25 year olds will drink your beer/shots but not too many are willing to go with you for the night if you are the same age as her father or older
    The ones that will would have to be bribed with something and that would raise the cost. (Sure there car payment is late )
    Then you have the option in the bars of the husband hunters. Typically 27-45 that have been in at least one bad relationship but usually several and know they don't want another one of those Fabio looking or musician types that never really make any money. I heard one about 35 say to her girlfriend a while back in my friends bar that she was looking for a guy with money and wasn't going to waste anymore time with losers. She went on to say pointing at her body that she had to make it count while she still had the body for it. Gold Diggerssssssss and Gold has gone up.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i guess i suck at backpage. I dont have a huge sample as if im hitting that up i need to blow some steam off and want a for sure thing. IF i could find hotties for 80 bucks i would be big time.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to foxracing For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Well I tried for a few minutes to upload pics and it said file not permitted which is the usual BS I always get with this new site which is why I gave up trying. Anyway was trying to post a pic of trail cam of a bear I did not try to hunt since it appeared on my deer cameras and if I knew this 400-500 pounder was around I would have got a bear license and got a rug. Anyway no big sucess this year I got a small 10 point, most of my friends had to shoot does to fill there licenses since the weather was terrible way to windy, then full moon and too warm then finally cold weather this last weekend.

Stripper Angie shot a little fork buck and called it Horny and I cut the horns off for her with a sawzall. Imagine the dancing act this week and funny thing is you guys think I am joking. NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    OK Mike baby.. I'm going to do this just for you and Stu.

You upload pics, but you don't finish the process, that's why you get the file not permitted message.

So here's the process one last time:

1. On any screen, Click on "File uploads" on the top bar(thats the message box with the search box to the right) and a new window opens.

2. If you don't have an album, create one. You have to have an album to upload pics.

3. Click on your new album( or any album)

4. Click on "upload pictures" and a new window opens

5. Select "add files" at the top right corner- a new box opens(the upload box)

6. At the top of that box, do nothing if you are going to add a picture from your computer. If you are going to get a picture from the internet, select "Website"

7. click "select files" at the bottom of the upload box.

8. Once you select your file(or files), click on "upload files"

9. You'll see the file upload progress, then the file you uploaded will appear in the previous window at the bottom, under "attachments"

(If you only go this far, you will get the file not permitted message) You're not done yet.

10. Underneath the file you uploaded that is now in the Attachment window, you see a box that says "select all" at bottom left - check that. A check will appear there, and in the box next to the pic(s) you uploaded.

11. At the bottom far right, click on the "Done" button.

12. That will take you to the album page.

13. click on the "save changes" button (far left middle)

14. Your new pics will show up in your album.

15. Click on the pic you want, then when it opens, cut and paste the BB code like you always do.

Since you and Stu are slow at these things, read the instructions out loud, one at a time, and don't advance until you've done the previous instruction. LOL

Do that a couple of times, and you'll be uploading as easily as you used to do. .

By the way, I just had my secretaries go through this process, and each of them did it the first time, so I KNOW you guys will be able to do it now.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    OK Mike baby.. I'm going to do this just for you and Stu.

You upload pics, but you don't finish the process, that's why you get the file not permitted message.

So here's the process one last time:

1. On any screen, Click on "File uploads" on the top bar(thats the message box with the search box to the right) and a new window opens.

2. If you don't have an album, create one. You have to have an album to upload pics.

3. Click on your new album( or any album)

4. Click on "upload pictures" and a new window opens

5. Select "add files" at the top right corner- a new box opens(the upload box)

6. At the top of that box, do nothing if you are going to add a picture from your computer. If you are going to get a picture from the internet, select "Website"

7. click "select files" at the bottom of the upload box.

8. Once you select your file(or files), click on "upload files"

9. You'll see the file upload progress, then the file you uploaded will appear in the previous window at the bottom, under "attachments"

(If you only go this far, you will get the file not permitted message) You're not done yet.

10. Underneath the file you uploaded that is now in the Attachment window, you see a box that says "select all" at bottom left - check that. A check will appear there, and in the box next to the pic(s) you uploaded.

11. At the bottom far right, click on the "Done" button.

12. That will take you to the album page.

13. click on the "save changes" button (far left middle)

14. Your new pics will show up in your album.

15. Click on the pic you want, then when it opens, cut and paste the BB code like you always do.

Since you and Stu are slow at these things, read the instructions out loud, one at a time, and don't advance until you've done the previous instruction. LOL

Do that a couple of times, and you'll be uploading as easily as you used to do. .

By the way, I just had my secretaries go through this process, and each of them did it the first time, so I KNOW you guys will be able to do it now.
    I will probably have to try it after a few Presidente and Rum stops then it will probably work better. lol

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Re: excuses to go to DR

I feel weird telling people im going solo on vacation, let alone if they know it is a known mongering destination. Thats all. I feel akward when i say, im going to be gone for a week in the DR. Then they say what for?, or they will ask with who? and i feel a little strange saying myself. O well i probably should just think DGAF (dont give a f***)
    I your case no excuse necessary but there are plenty:

1. Go on a golfing holiday
    2. Go on a beach and diving holiday
    3. Go to watch the winter baseball league
    4. Go to take Spanish classes at the university

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Re: excuses to go to DR

Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike View Post
    I your case no excuse necessary but there are plenty:
    the truth is just simpler

i tell everyone,kids,wife,exwifes,customers,family etc that i go to help out the 18 yo 3rd world chicas earn enough $$ so they can go to university
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,420 Times in 1,613 Posts

Excuses? I ain't need no reason to go back to the motherland, and if I did it would be "I miss my family"

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hanzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

lately my excuse has been

"Have you seen the fuckin weather outside???"

exactly... thats why I am going !

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

I just invented a new one: "Bitch, you're fired! I'm outta here!"

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

I just invented a new one: "Bitch, you're fired! I'm outta here!"
    hahahaha...I used this back in 2010....LITERALLY, that was my NYE gift to myself...and it's also when I started back into this again...haven't looked back!!!!!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information