Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 07/2011 - santo domingo fun

Thanks
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 191 Posts

Re: santo domingo fun

There is definitely lots of fun to be had in Santo Domingo. Its just different from the point and click in Sosua. You have to have a bit more strategy and time. Still for the most part you have more variety in the kind of girls, looks and class.

Hurrican Irene interrupted my Sosua beach plans but I stayed in SD for the diversity in action. After a few days in Sosua it becomes routine. In SD there is lots to do as long as you have an agenda, which I did everyday.

So far in SD I have had access to casa girls (2000p-3500p), street walkers (1000p-1500p), semi-pros (1000p-1500p) and regular chicas with full time jobs that made it clear to me they just want to have fun, nothing serious (price of a meal and drinks). Eventhough I had to work a bit more than I would have in Sosua its still been a good experience.

My goal was to hit something new every day. I did that. I was even able to met up everyday with a regular chica for evening fun after she got off work.

The fullness of SD can't be appreciated in a short time vacation. But with the right appearance (I feel like Dominicans are big on what your wearing and how you look right now) its a good time here. Just don't mess it up anymore that it is with that "make it rain" crap that goes on in Sosua.

EN
    Make me a GREEN BOD!

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to explorador negro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by explorador negro View Post
    There is definitely lots of fun to be had in Santo Domingo. Its just different from the point and click in Sosua. You have to have a bit more strategy and time. Still for the most part you have more variety in the kind of girls, looks and class.

At this point in time, there must be a few 100 that will know how to have a blast in the Capital.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by explorador negro View Post
    That is exactly what I mean. In comparison to the past and the fact that you have to work too hard to get their attention. But as posted there are other places that provide easier venues for picking up.

I don't have a problem chatting a chica up for her number. In fact I prefer it to the Casas as I like regular/ "not a puta" girls with a jobs who are looking for a nice time. Around the colleges on Maximo gomez has been most successful for me.

EN
    My friend and I would walk right into campus with mini bottles in our pocket and cups full of ice and go have fun. The best one is the one on the lower part of m.gomez: univesidad tecnologica de santiago.

Then there is the pool hall on jose contreras down the street.

There is one downside.. you gotta check for cedulas you never know when you get a underage clinger

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Need some quick advice.

I am staying in Zona Colonial only for 2 nights, arriving this Monday and leaving Wed afternoon. First time in Santo Domingo but an experienced monger many other places. I need some info on a chica friendly hotel in the Zona and where to find the chicas for day game and evening game. Since I am only there for a short time I would prefer to take 2 at a time.
    As well local pricing info would be a great help

muchas gracias

Namaste

8. The Following User Says Thank You to namaste For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 366 Posts

For chica watching there are many places as it is a large city. It's like saying you want to see girls in NYC. I too like mazima Gomez. There are a couple of eateries/bars on the opposite side of the street from the supermercado (national).

Also there is a new bar, well it's probably 6 months to a year old now, on independencia and alma mata. Around the corner from that bar is a pizza shop and other eateries. You can sit there and drink and watch all the college girls as they arrive to and leave from the university. Plus there's a bus stop across the street with many nice sites.

To me though one of the best spots in the night is the bars on venezuala.

Roma is a chica friendly hotel in the colonial zone. Palacio which is a little more expensive charges a fee at night. Here is a listing of some hotels. send them an email posing your question. http://www.colonialzone-dr.com/hotels.html
    trEPP33

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trEPP33 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    I agree w/ this etc., for Lincoln and Churchill, those streets don't have much foot traffic, plenty of others streets do, on Lincoln and Churchill the chicas are all driving by you in their luxury vehicles.
    Looking for some traveling help--
    Flying into SDQ and have to get to Metro Bus Station into Sosua.Should I taxe a taxi from airport to Metro or can I take a guagua near airport to(parque central??)and from there take taxi to metro.Trying to save money because staying in DR for couple of months.
    Thanks for any info.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Donaldo66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

yes, i definatly agree with Yayow, GBP is perfect for afternoons. you cant go wrong with a 1500RD 3way! and if you walk down El Conde and pass by a girl, if you turn around and she has stopped to look at you its on! But Yayow, or anyonein the know, i would like the exact location of Casa Modelo. ill be back in town next week and would love to give it a try. an afteernnon college chica followed by 2 presidentes and a nap sounds wonderful!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gregbaugh13 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gregbaugh13 View Post
    yes, i definatly agree with Yayow, GBP is perfect for afternoons. you cant go wrong with a 1500RD 3way! and if you walk down El Conde and pass by a girl, if you turn around and she has stopped to look at you its on! But Yayow, or anyonein the know, i would like the exact location of Casa Modelo. ill be back in town next week and would love to give it a try. an afteernnon college chica followed by 2 presidentes and a nap sounds wonderful!!

It's right down the block from USAD, unfortunately don't know the name of the street that it is on, you can see the main entrance of the University as you enter it, maybe someone else knows exactly the name of the street, but it is only one block from the main entrance on the corner, with a high metal gate.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is a great thread! Thanks in advance for all the great advice! It answers alot of my questions, if you are a newbie like me; please use the 'SEARCH' at the top of every page, I've been running around this site like a mole (HeHe), type in what you are looking for and you can find great stuff. Even if some of the threads are a bit dated, it will still give you the lay of the land.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to speeder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by speeder View Post
    This is a great thread! Thanks in advance for all the great advice! It answers alot of my questions, if you are a newbie like me; please use the 'SEARCH' at the top of every page, I've been running around this site like a mole (HeHe), type in what you are looking for and you can find great stuff. Even if some of the threads are a bit dated, it will still give you the lay of the land.
    Only 5 posts and already sticky-worthy. I'm impressed.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information