Thread: Chicas & C Scars

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

Chicas & C Scars

It seems like there is a disproportinate amount of Dominican girls with C scars.....

I have one favorita who has a beautiful body and face with the exception she has one of the worst C scars I've ever seen on a girl....looked like the doctor tried to commit hari-kari on her.

Yeah, most of the C scars I've seen on Dominican chicas looked like they had their C section done by an amateur....with an unflattering physical reminder of their work.......
    Last edited by FritoBandito; 07-16-2011 at 08:52 PM.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Re: Chicas & C Scars

Not a C-scar story, but....Reminds me of my first night in Puerto Plata. I was staying at the Puerto Plata Beach Resort and hung out that first night down the street at Long Beach. My waitress was a cute little thing and we ended up hooking up after she finished work. We hit the hotel and I showered first, and then she she showered and entered the room. This dame had more knife and bullet wounds than a war vet. I thought DAMN, and then got up and turned off the lights and did my thing. It's one of the few memories that has stayed with me over the years.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I remember commenting on one chica's less than perfect C section scar. Her response "this is what they do to you here when you don't have money".

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post
    It seems like there is a disproportinate amount of Dominican girls with C scars.....

I have one favorita who has a beautiful body and face with the exception she has one of the worst C scars I've ever seen on a girl....looked like the doctor tried to commit hari-kari on her.

Yeah, most of the C scars I've seen on Dominican chicas looked like they had their C section done by an amateur....with an unflattering physical reminder of their work.......

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

the side effects of cheap health care for the poor.

i don't even notice them anymore.

the numbers don't surprise me either.. we are dealing with poor working girls, who are getting pregnant at 13 and 14 years old.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thread Information