Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sosua's reputation

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Re: Sosua's reputation

Hell, turn it around on her. Ask her what destination she would suggest, and why. If it doesn't encompass your plans, tell her you're going to fly into POP and you're going to either Puerto Plata or Cabarete because you got a hell of a vacation package that required you to stay in either of those two places.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

I wouldn't mention Sosua, but what city in DR did she live? I've found some Dominicans have never traveled far from their home city. Kinda like people who's world is 4 city blocks.

One Chica told me, "You are going to see parts of my country I have never seen."

So find where she is from and tell her you went to a city far from there. If it really matters.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    I wouldn't mention Sosua, but what city in DR did she live? I've found some Dominicans have never traveled far from their home city. Kinda like people who's world is 4 city blocks.

One Chica told me, "You are going to see parts of my country I have never seen."

So find where she is from and tell her you went to a city far from there. If it really matters.

Everyone in the US knows what Las Vegas is, same with Sosua.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Just say you went to some other island entirely (preferably one you've already been to and can describe in some manner if asked). It's the easiest 'lie' to remember. No one's going to see your passport anyway, so you could've been anywhere.

Otherwise you're just opening yourself up to too many questions that you might not have answers for.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Everyone in the US knows what Las Vegas is, same with Sosua.
    That wasn't my point.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

"The 1st rule of fight club is, we dont talk about fight club, the 2nd rule of fight club is we dont talk about it."
    I never mention the word Sosua in mixed company, I call it the Big S, and all of my friends know what I am talking about. I would also tell her, I am going to Puerto Plata.

My 1st trip to Rio, my boss asked me a million questions about it. I told her I spent most of my time on the beach, drinking beer and watching them play volleyball with their feet. She didnt buy it and and continued to ask me questions about my vacation. Part of that was true, I spent alot of time on the beach watching the volleyball, I thought it was fascinating the Brazilians could play volleyball without their hands. It didnt hurt that most of the players were fine ass females. I couldnt tell her about my mongering but in hindsight, i should have told her, I met a beautiful girl there, and fell in love. She would have bought that and stopped asking me questions. I didnt understand Rio's reputation at the time, but had a known I would have told her about a girlfriend.
    Last edited by TONYTNT40; 07-20-2011 at 07:32 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Mad Re: Sosua's reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Orange View Post
    Haha. She is a friend. Used to be my manager, but I got promoted a while back and now we are on the same level. She will probably ask me where I went and what I did, out of curiousity, not being nosy or judgemental. I just don't want to feel shame (or have her lose respect for me) if I tell her about Sosua and her knowing full well what goes on there. LOL

(BTW-I'm not afraid for my job. I'm a huge asset here, my job is safe. And she would not spread any rumors behind my back. I had her back a few times already in my 10+ years here.)
    Pleeeeeeeeeze, don't be so naive. They are al out to get you in the workplace. Especially the ''snoopers'' = Personel Dept.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Orange View Post
    Haha. She is a friend. Used to be my manager, but I got promoted a while back and now we are on the same level. She will probably ask me where I went and what I did, out of curiousity, not being nosy or judgemental. I just don't want to feel shame (or have her lose respect for me) if I tell her about Sosua and her knowing full well what goes on there. LOL

(BTW-I'm not afraid for my job. I'm a huge asset here, my job is safe. And she would not spread any rumors behind my back. I had her back a few times already in my 10+ years here.)
    Most of the women I know(especially the younger ones)all call me their "hero".They all say that I'm the most honest guy they've ever met when it comes to getting pussy,but then again ain't none of them getting up off the pussy for me!!!I tell them exactly where I'm going and exactly what I'm doing.Some of them even want the little details.The part that fucks their minds up the most is when I tell them I'm getting fucked and sucked in Colombia for under $20.This baffles the shit out of them.
    Hell my God Daughters mama wants to see the videos!Oh but I'm also retired,single and don't have to answer to anybody.That my friends makes a big difference!!!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    Most of the women I know(especially the younger ones)all call me their "hero".They all say that I'm the most honest guy they've ever met when it comes to getting pussy,but then again ain't none of them getting up off the pussy for me!!!I tell them exactly where I'm going and exactly what I'm doing.Some of them even want the little details.The part that fucks their minds up the most is when I tell them I'm getting fucked and sucked in Colombia for under $20.This baffles the shit out of them.
    Hell my God Daughters mama wants to see the videos!!!
    You, a Godfather, wow!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

I never said she knew what she was doing!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

XXX

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    Hell my God Daughters mama wants to see the videos!Oh but I'm also retired,single and don't have to answer to anybody.That my friends makes a big difference!!!

They also say your the oldest MFer they've ever met!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

XXX

Thanks
    Thanked 2,071 Times in 409 Posts

Even if she doesnt know about sosua she will know you are going to fuck bitches!!

biggest misconception most people have is that you can only fuck bitches in sosua and boca chica!!

Anywhere you go you will fuck bitches....the less touristy the area the more bitches for the taking for cheap and or free!

will she know about sosua....I will say probably not!!! All depends where she is from! If she is from Puerto Plata is probably the only way she will know other than that you are good!
    All Bitches Are Looking For Some Sort Of Come Up!!!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to harlem hec For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dominican dave View Post
    I personally think it has a reputation, but that's just my opinion not really based on anything. They have their own whorehouses and things like that all over the country so I think dr itself has a reputation but whether sosua has a more notorious rep for it that's more commonly known to the average person, I don't know.

Lookin forward to see responses here. I know another member posted a similar question about excuses or bringing it up to others.

These are my feelings (I have come upon these feelings from my observations from living here the last four years), there is a serious double standard in the D.R., I think places like Sosua, and Boca Chica get the worst of it, but you are right in my opinion. It has always been my contention that every single city in DR has Cabanas, and guess what they aren't there for the tourist (who generally speaking have their own hotel rooms, so don't have a need for a Cabana). Those Cabanas are there for the locals, the politicians, the business men, the cheating wives and girlfriends etc. and trust me they are often quite busy, even during what would be considered regular business hours when the Dominican business men go off to meet with their secretaries.

As stated often, one of if not the biggest single business for females in the country is being paid for sex, whether on a full time or part time basis (part of the reason is because of the lack of oppurtunity in legitimate business circles for women, some out of other neccesities, ie. boyfriends who leave the females to raise the children without giving any financial support). The vast majority of these women are paid for sex by other Dominicans, not tourists!!!!! These numbers increase exponentially, the smaller the Dominican town is; many of the women in these small barrios or villages never see a foreigner. Yet pay for play is common and accepted, as business as usual in those same towns.

I really think the problem and why Sosua, Boca Chica have such notorious reputations is not because of the sex for hire, but because it is foreigners that are doing it, that are defiling and corrupting their lovely Dominicanas. They have no problem when it is Dominican men doing the defiling and corrupting! There is no doubt that there are more sex clubs in the country for the Dominican male as opposed to the foreign male, and the women in these clubs are much cheaper, too.

So yeah Sosua and Boca Chica are notorious, but I don't think it is because of the sex, I think they are notorious because of who is participating in the sex.

These are my thoughts what are yours ?
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harlem hec View Post
    Even if she doesnt know about sosua she will know you are going to fuck bitches!!

In my experience most Dominicans know about Sosua, it's no secret thoughout the country. You can see it when you tell them you used to live in Sosua, or that you are going up north for the weekend and staying in Sosua. Often times to avoid the bullshit I just say I am going to Puerto Plata. Trust me that also many of the chicas that come up on the weekend whether from Santo Domingo, Santiago etc. never tell their family members that they are going to Sosua for the weekend, the reason is because of the reputation of Sosua.

I have met many chicas families that I knew from my time up in Sosua as we became friends down in the capital, and they have made it clear to me don't mention meeting them up in Sosua.
    Last edited by yayow; 07-20-2011 at 07:40 PM. Reason: spelling

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 289 Posts

That's been my experience also. It took me years to get one of my friends
    to stop telling everyone that we were going to Sousa. Dominicans know and
    so do a lot of women here state side. When Dominicans ask me if I have been
    to the DR and ask what cities, I name all that I have been to except Sousa.

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    In my experience most Dominicans know about Sosua, it's no secret thoughout the country. You can see it when you tell them you used to live in Sosua, or that you are going up north for the weekend and staying in Sosua. Often times to avoid the bullshit I just say I am going to Puerto Plata. Trust me that also many of the chicas that come up on the weekend wheter from Santo Domingo, Santiago etc. never tell their family members that they are going to Sosua for the weekend, the reason is because of the reputation of Sosua.

I have met many chicas families that I knew from my time up in Sosua as we became friends down in the capital, and they have made it clear to me don't mention meeting them up in Sosua.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to natmatt For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,517 Times in 10,205 Posts

The times I went to Blackbeards,,, I told people that knew I was going to the Dr , but didnt need to know more, that I was staying in Cofresi at an All inclusive,,,which is a 10 minute cab ride to Costambar(blackbeards).
    I actually did stay there for one night before heading to Blackbeards the next day and took several pictures of Cofreis beach ,and the all inclusive,,so that when I got home I had those pictures to show them,,, and not THESE Pictures::

[img]http//news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/177624d6c48b36256e.jpg[/img]

When staying in Sosua,,, I said I was in Caberete !! But I never did go to caberete,, so Most people thought all the beach pictures of Sosua were Caberete.
    The only one I didnt fool,, was a Dominican Male nurse at the nursing home where my father used to be before he passed away.
    He was going through my pictures and stopped at this one:

He looked at me and said," I thought you went to Caberete ?" And I said "I Did",,
    He looked at me and said,," My Friend ,this is Sosua,, I played many baseball games there when I was training for the semi pros",,,,,Then he looks at me,, and says " Where are the GOOD pictures???? I laughed, went out to my car ,and got the GOOD STUFF and brought them in for him.

.He looked, laughed and then high fived me and said "DAMN You Did Alright "

I guess you cant fool EVERYONE
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks

You know something that I have found interesting??

I have been to a few of the "Dominican" sex clubs, a few on the north coast, and a few on the south coast, and when you go into these clubs, there are no Foreigners, an occasional stray like myself, but normally I am the only one there when I enter. Most of the Dominican men know each other and this is their place to go after work, on their way home, or when going out for a late night drink.

The thing that I have noticed is that the chicas in these places don't pay as much attention to me, when I enter sometimes having to almost beg them to come over to serve me a drink or engage in conversation. They are clearly there for the Dominicans, and you often get the impression that you are intruding on a secret club. Whereas if you enter a "Tourist" sex club you have to fight the women off.

It seems to me that they don't want to seem over friendly with you, because they don't want to offend their normal Dominican customer, and if they appear overly friendly to a foreigner, they are doing something wrong. This is not always the case, but I have observed this type of behaviour. The strange thing is some of these same chicas who work the clubs, I have seen away from those locations and they are very friendly, but if I go back in the club, they are normally a bit reserved, even if they have seen me outside.

Strange if you ask me.
    Last edited by yayow; 07-20-2011 at 08:34 PM. Reason: spelling

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,071 Times in 409 Posts

It seems to me that they don't want to seem over friendly with you, because they don't want to offend their normal Dominican customer, and if they appear overly friendly to a foreigner, they are doing something wrong.

Strange if you ask me.

You think its because they think you are just passing by meanwhile these guys are the regs?? maybe they feel like they are betraying them....

strange game we are in my friends!

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

I have been to a few of the "Dominican" sex clubs, a few on the north coast, and a few on the south coast, and when you go into these clubs, there are no Foreigners, an occasional stray like myself, but normally I am the only one there when I enter. Most of the Dominican men know each other and this is their place to go after work, on their way home, or when going out for a late night drink.

The thing that I have noticed is that the chicas in these places don't pay as much attention to me, when I enter sometimes having to almost beg them to come over to serve me a drink or engage in conversation. They are clearly there for the Dominicans, and you often get the impression that you are intruding on a secret club. Whereas if you enter a "Tourist" sex club you have to fight the women off.

It seems to me that they don't want to seem over friendly with you, because they don't want to offend their normal Dominican customer, and if they appear overly friendly to a foreigner, they are doing something wrong. This is not always the case, but I have observed this type of behaviour. The strange thing is some of these same chicas who work the clubs, I have seen away from those locations and they are very friendly, but if I go back in the club, they are normally a bit reserved, even if they have seen me outside.

Strange if you ask me.

Welcome back Yayow, and good observation. I noticed that in Playboy Palace my last trip to SD. These two Dominicans walked in and the girls, attitude changed, they all of a sudden became stand offish.
    The next time we talk, I must pick your brain about the Dominican casa's.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

I really think the problem and why Sosua, Boca Chica have such notorious reputations is not because of the sex for hire, but because it is foreigners that are doing it, that are defiling and corrupting their lovely Dominicanas.
    Dominicans don't have a problem with the p4p scene regardless of who's fucking who, but it's how it's gone about that makes their stomach turn when they hear 'Sosua'.

What it is is that they consider Sosua to be bottom of the barrel of the whole p4p scene and that the whole town is magnet for every piece of scum known to earth, from mongers to chulos to deportees to street rat hoes.

A gringo going to 'gentleman's club' in SD or Santiago is not a big deal for Dominicans. A gringo trolling Pedro Clisante is considered a low-life.

A girl working in a 'gentleman's club' in SD or Santiago is not that big a deal. A girl selling her ass on PC is considered street trash.

Like the real estate market, it's all about location location location.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information