Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sosua's reputation

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: Sosua's reputation

Quote Originally Posted by harlem hec View Post
    You think its because they think you are just passing by meanwhile these guys are the regs?? maybe they feel like they are betraying them....

strange game we are in my friends!
    Strange indeed.

Tell you the truth I don't know really why it is, but it is an observation, and it may be something to do with betraying their Dominican brothers, being that when we go to these places they are "their" places.

I liken it to something I have observed from my youth in some places on Long Island and Upstate NY. Many times I would go into a club and being the only black there, there was a bit of uneasiness, not normally from the guys but from the females almost as if they didn't want to offend the guys they normally hung with by being seen throwing to much attention my way. I remember I used to be partners in a ski house in upstate NY (Hunter Mtn.), and I was normally the only brother that would go up on many weekends and we got to know many of the girls that would normally go skiing as well, in that we would see them every weekend.

Ocasionally I would score but no where near as often as my housemates who were all white. One girl that I had a real good relationship with, and we flirted all the time, ended up sleeping with one of my housemates that was a good looking guy but a bit of a dick at times, and an ugly drunk. I guess she could tell I was hurt by her choosing to sleep with him instead of me, and she basically told me, that she preferred me, and if I was white I would have been the one she slept with. Now we are talking over 25 yrs ago, and I am sure things have changed from what I hear about Hunter Mtn. now a days. But that was then.

Although I don't think it is the same thing as what I described occurred many years ago, but it has something to do with her peers and their approval. Her peers are those Dominican men, and she probably don't want to explain anything.

Of course I could be totally off base as well, and it could be something totally different.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,164 Times in 5,857 Posts

Move to Canada There is only 500 Dominicans living here as the last census shows, so it's very little chance indeed to have one as a colleague.
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

4. The Following User Says Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Of course I could be totally off base as well, and it could be something totally different.
    I've had this same experience and it was with Ethiopians. On another thread we talked about old DC clubs. One of the clubs was Bar Nun. It was owned by some Ethiopians so basically a Ethiopian club. The girls there were very friendly until a bunch of their country men would walk in.

I dated one for a while. She introduced me to her friends but never to any family members. It ended because of issues like that.

I think you made a good observation.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,329 Times in 1,057 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    There are 6 single women living in my courtyard. 4 are fat, in their late 30's, one is fat with three lids in her 40's and the last is okay and in her late 20's. The one in her late 20's, I see with a guy all the time and the others, never.

We will become a nation of single fat women not getting any, hating on us.

YES. But its not only us, its happening in other countries as well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to insular For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,071 Times in 409 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Strange indeed.

Although I don't think it is the same thing as what I described occurred many years ago, but it has something to do with her peers and their approval. Her peers are those Dominican men, and she probably don't want to explain anything.

one would think that no explanation needed....the bills have to be paid
    All Bitches Are Looking For Some Sort Of Come Up!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to harlem hec For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Orange View Post
    If I tell her than I'm going to Sosua, will she know why I'm really going?

(Btw, this is only a co-worker, but I still don't want to make it obvious why I'm going)
    all she has to do is google "Sosua".......
    and she'll know the answer within seconds without clicking on a link.......lol
    casue 2 out of the 4 images on Google are of hookers showing their cleavage

at least Google has the best of the best images with this one.......lol

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 320 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jonew1 View Post
    Yep she will know you can bet your dirty dollar on it... ! Anytime I tell a Dominican Chica that I am going to Sosua I get the same response...... jajaja tu eres malo !.....
    Yeah I had a gorgeous Italian woman at the job tell me "oh you're bad" just for saying I was traveling to the DR. I didn't even mention Sosua. I just pretended like I didn't know what she was talking about. It's kinda insulting when people jump to that conclusion but then again they are right.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to macula For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 320 Posts

Also, if you are single no matter what you tell them some women will automatically have it in their mind that you are traveling for sex especially if you're traveling to a 3rd world country where you don't speak the language. I just insist on whatever story it is I give them. Unless they're on vacation walking side by side with me they can't tell me shit about what it is I'm going to do.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macula For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    all she has to do is google "Sosua".......
    and she'll know the answer within seconds without clicking on a link.......lol
    casue 2 out of the 4 images on Google are of hookers showing their cleavage

at least Google has the best of the best images with this one.......lol
    Click to see pic
    I always love when this picture pops up on my screen. That girl in the blue has got it goin on for real... Looks like a flawless set of tits.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 303 Posts

Who cares if she knows. Make sure to show her the chica pics that you take

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sopranostingray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,941 Times in 691 Posts

When someone asks... I just say I'm flying to POP...

When I meet a regular Dominicana here it doesn't appeal to all of them that I know Sosua...

When I have a Dominican puta here I tell her I went to the SU a few times. That's always an ice breaker and improves service.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adios For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    When someone asks... I just say I'm flying to POP...

When I meet a regular Dominicana here it doesn't appeal to all of them that I know Sosua...

When I have a Dominican puta here I tell her I went to the SU a few times. That's always an ice breaker and improves service.
    Many times when I meet a chica in Santo Domingo and I want to know if she knows the game I will slip in that I lived in Sosua for a year before coming to La Capital, and check out her reaction.

When they say, something like oh I've been there before with my girlfriends, I know exactly what I got on my hands, and which direction I will be proceeding with her.

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sopranostingray View Post
    Who cares if she knows. Make sure to show her the chica pics that you take
    I am with you on this one.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

I'm going on my first trip to DR. I have a work colleague that is from DR and goes back often to visit. If I tell her than I'm going to Sosua, will she know why I'm really going?

(Btw, this is only a co-worker, but I still don't want to make it obvious why I'm going)
    The best way is no tell anyone. I used to tell some of my co-workers but then they would tell the women what I was doing (when stupid people don't have something worthwhile to say, they "fill-in" with stupidity), so now I'm going to Miami to see family and friends
    I monger for my own enjoyment not to show off!
    Nice to have you around here Orange!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Why do you have to tell her where you are going?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,605 Times in 464 Posts

I went to a private salsa party here in Chicago back in February. It was off the hook, a lot of hot latinas where there. One I danced with had been to the DR. When I told her I spent some time in Sosua, she asked "Isn't that the city with all the prositutes?" My reply was, "Yeah, that's why I'd cut out often as I could to neighboring cities, especially Cabaret to do some windsailing! Those women wouldn't leave me alone, and it annoyed me"

Truth is I didn't leave Sosua the entire time I was in the DR. I was having way too much fun making new friends and hunting and dicking down chicas!

For my 2nd trip I just tell people I'm going to Cabaret for the windsurfing and the beach!!

I think for any subsequent trips I'm going to tell them Miami, or some shit like that!
    My cock doesn't talk politics. ~Stephal Sachs

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deep2001 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

I'm lucky as hell I just don't give a damn and I don't have to lie about it. I'm going to the DR and I'll be back when I see ya....

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmackulate View Post
    Also, if you are single no matter what you tell them some women will automatically have it in their mind that you are traveling for sex especially if you're traveling to a 3rd world country where you don't speak the language. I just insist on whatever story it is I give them. Unless they're on vacation walking side by side with me they can't tell me shit about what it is I'm going to do.
    Well, I'm not single and I speak the language fluently. LOL

Maybe I'll tell everybody that I'm going to do charity work or volunteering. Who am I kidding? NOBODY would believe that one about me.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orange For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Well, I'm not single and I speak the language fluently. LOL

Maybe I'll tell everybody that I'm going to do charity work or volunteering. Who am I kidding? NOBODY would believe that one about me.
    You're feeding women and children. They just happend to have sex with you first and don't always spend YOUR money on food or children.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Everyone in the US knows what Las Vegas is, same with Sosua.
    Well...not really. Plenty come here thinking that prostitution is legal and everywhere and then get scammed when they "order" from those cards being passed all around!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information