Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rio Verde_House of Whores

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

Rio Verde_House of Whores

This was in the afternoon, all the girls were outside around the pool.......

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: Rio Verde_House of Whores

Rio Verde haven't been there in three years, business must be good, I see they have a small pool now, when I get up to Sosua may have to check out their talent. Went there the first time with Lou from the Shark Bar, by the way how is he doing

Then went a few times solo, a couple of those solo trips, who would stroll in later but Lou, often with a group of fellows, I guess like minds think alike

Another one of those Dominican sex clubs talked about in another thread, although much more casual on the north coast oppose to what you find on the south coast where most of the Dominican sex clubs are geared toward the Dominican business man, and most of the guys in them will be dressed in suits. Total different vibe, always enjoyed my afternoons, early evenings in Rio Verde, and enjoyed dancing with the ladies to the bachata and salsa tunes.

Ah the memories. ......... and the mammaries
    Last edited by yayow; 07-21-2011 at 11:04 AM. Reason: addition
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Rio Verde haven't been there in three years, business must be good, I see they have a small pool now, when I get up to Sosua may have to check out their talent. Went there the first time with Lou from the Shark Bar, by the way how is he doing

Then went a few times solo, a couple of those solo trips, who would stroll in later but Lou, often with a group of fellows, I guess like minds think alike

Another one of those Dominican sex clubs talked about in another thread, although much more casual on the north coast oppose to what you find on the south coast where most of the Dominican sex clubs are geared toward the Dominican business man, and most of the guys in them will be dressed in suits. Total different vibe, always enjoyed my afternoons, early evenings in Rio Verde, and enjoyed dancing with the ladies to the bachata and salsa tunes.

Ah the memories. ......... and the mammaries
    LOL....I wish I could have seen Lou at Rio Verde....."How YOU doin', baby?????"

Big Mike used to go there quite a bit and told me about the place.....I guess they get mostly the military guys from the base closeby.....

Yeah, the Dominican sex clubs geared towards businessmen, I saw that first hand in Santiago and Plaza Gomez Diaz.....I find out the prices those girls were charging, and couldn't believe the Dominicans were paying it, but all you had to do is look at the parking lot outside these places and look at all the BMWS, Cadillacs, Hummers, Porsches, etc. to see these Dominicans had CASH.......
    Last edited by FritoBandito; 07-21-2011 at 12:45 PM.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post

I find out the prices those girls were charging, and couldn't believe the Dominicans were paying it, but all you had to do is look at the parking lot outside these places and look at all the BMWS, Cadillacs, Hummers, Porsches, etc. to see these Dominicans had CASH.......
    That's that no middle class thing. The haves and have nots. The haves are going to floss in a place where there's so many without. The US could be soon to be that way. Middle class is beginning to feel like no class.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

So, where is this place located in Sosua? I wouldn't mind dropping in to check it out. I have never heard of it before.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daddy999 View Post
    So, where is this place located in Sosua? I wouldn't mind dropping in to check it out. I have never heard of it before.
    It's not. It's about 15 min away off the main highway going towards the airport.
    We surveyed 100 chicas and the top 69 answers are on the board. Here's the question...

I.S.O.B.B.C.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dick Dawson For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,334 Times in 6,472 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dawson View Post
    It's not. It's about 15 min away off the main highway going towards the airport.
    Yuppp. It doesn't seem upscale at all, maybe that discussion is regarding the south. Rio verde makes me want to go back with a small group of guys that place is cool. Not many people were there when I was and while there was a lot of girls I wouldn't have had there was a small handful of good ones.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daddy999 View Post
    It's been awhile since I spent quality time on the north coast, so I don't recall all the names of the little towns along the way between Sosua and POP, but iirc the town that it is in, is called Cangrejo (sp?) and it is on the right as you are travelling towards POP, right before you cross the bridge over the Rio Verde (thus the name), if you are going too fast it is real easy to miss.

They have rooms on premise, not much, but they serve the purpose. So if you see something you like you can take care of business in between beers. Prices are cheap, but you still will pay a bit more for the services of a young lady than the regulars (Dominicans) in attendance.
    Last edited by yayow; 07-21-2011 at 01:34 PM. Reason: spelling

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's been awhile since I spent quality time on the north coast, so I don't recall all the names of the little towns along the way between Sosua and POP, but iirc the town that it is in, is called Cangrejo (sp?) and it is on the right as you are travelling towards POP, right before you cross the bridge over the Rio Verde (thus the name), if you are going too fast it is real easy to miss.

They have rooms on premise, not much, but they serve the purpose. So if you see something you like you can take care of business in between beers. Prices are cheap, but you still will pay a bit more for the services of a young lady than the regulars (Dominicans) in attendance.
    Thanks for the information. I know where the bridge is so I definitely went right by it without even noticing the place.

Are the chicas pretty open minded about working out a deal to meet outside the place or do they keep the prices up due to being a Non Dominican?

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The prices aren't bad there, even for a tourist lower than most you will find, never tried to take anyone out of there, but I am sure it can be done. As some one else said earlier, only a handful in the place that met my interest. Like anything else you will find more of a selection during prime time hours.

I have gone there on Sundays a couple of times with a semi I had while living in Sosua (drinking and dancing with the locals, I enjoy shit like that), and you will find many of the Dominican dudes will bring their girls there to drink as well; especially on Sundays, so make sure she is working and not just hanging with her man before approaching, you can find one of the workers there to point out who is available for some fun. Now that there seems to be pool action, maybe even more Dominicans will bring their ladies there to relax on a leisurely Sunday afternoon.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

I took Nakom and Sporthobbyist there a couple of weeks ago.

They had asked me where do the skanky chicas end up when they are too old and too fat.

They now know.

Take some earplugs if you go.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post

They had asked me where do the skanky chicas end up when they are too old and too fat.

They now know.

Hmm, maybe I will pass on this place-lol!. Who knows, I may still check it out. It would be nice to hit other spots outside of Sosua, POP, and BB's.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

They now know.

The quality of chicas there was -3 out of 10. The music is so loud you can not talk to the person standing beside you. The roof is covered in black mold. It is good to see for a laugh - but that is all.

To each their own.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,334 Times in 6,472 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    The quality of chicas there was -3 out of 10. The music is so loud you can not talk to the person standing beside you. The roof is covered in black mold. It is good to see for a laugh - but that is all.

To each their own.
    Hahhahahaha@-3 jesus

I did see one or two girls who were nice when I went. I didn't go with them tho, I see from the standards here I'm quite the under achiever lol gotta get my goals up.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This place ia a pretty cool local place (and the car wash that is about 500 feet away). Yayow, the pool has been there since I be going there (at least 5 years), however, it is in front of the men's bathroom and only 5X5 and very easy to miss. *Straton had to point it out to me for me to see it.

They can have up to fourty to fifty girls living onsite during busy times of the year and the girls can take you back to their room for 200-300 hundred peso house fee plus what you negotiate with them. As expats, they will generally be happy with 1,000 pesos, but I had a great session with one for 500 (told her it was all I had and she took it and it was a great romp).

It is a great place to some times drive to because a lot of the girls stay close by during the day and I have just hung out there drinking 90 pesos grandees with them. At night it gets busy with a lot of locals there and the girls having to be there to bus drinks and dance and whatever.

While the quality of the girls is not at the same level of passions, you do find a lot of cute girls there and it provides for a great time. I have salida girls from there and it was only a 300 peso house fee. And in negotiating with them they are not like the hard core sharks on Pedro.

I will try to post some pic of it from last year, I need to figure how to upload them.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tony Toca For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey Tony how you doin ??

Guess everytime I went there was no water in the pool, because I don't recall it. I recall often times sitting in the outside area, and looking down at the river, but for the life for me can't recall the pool. Alzheimer's I guess

By the way you can definitely negotiate for less than a mil, but it may have to do with the time of day.

You know I never spent any time at the carwash you talk about, although I passed it often, I always wanted to stop in there and check out the locals, never did though.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

By the way Tony there is another little Dominican whorehouse, same side of road, just past the bridge a bit, although I don't think they do afternoon business more of a night time place. Have you ever been there, and can you recall the name off the top of your head. Been in that one a few times for a beer or two, but never sampled the goods.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey Tony how you doin ??

Guess everytime I went there was no water in the pool, because I don't recall it. I recall often times sitting in the outside area, and looking down at the river, but for the life for me can't recall the pool. Alzheimer's I guess

By the way you can definitely negotiate for less than a mil, but it may have to do with the time of day.

You know I never spent any time at the carwash you talk about, although I passed it often, I always wanted to stop in there and check out the locals, never did though.
    Yeah, like I said, it only 5 feet long. Better to call it a puddle. I did not notice it my first time there and Eric had to point it out to me the next time.

Your right about price, I generally am fine with 1k as I like to find one the is great andI can repeat with. Then it becomes cheaper.

I believe the car wash is called tropical. It also has a lot of girls that go their to hang and not P4P, some we both know in common.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony Toca For This Useful Post:

Thanks

By the way Tony there is another little Dominican whorehouse, same side of road, just past the bridge a bit, although I don't think they do afternoon business more of a night time place. Have you ever been there, and can you recall the name off the top of your head. Been in that one a few times for a beer or two, but never sampled the goods.
    I have not noticed this place. Is it by the road that takes you to Cangrejo beach?

I will look out for this place the next time I am down there.

When are you planning to head north next time?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

They now know.

Is this the one you told Ryatt and I about when we were sitting at Rocky's?

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information