Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any new Chicas @BB's

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Re: Any new Chicas @BB's

There are 3 annies at bb's and I will refer to the chica in the picture as Annie 1. Annie 2 drives the car. Annie 3 has a super ass and I think she just recently won a bikini contest down at bb's. I have been with Annie 1 twice on 2 separate trips at bb's and she is cool; she doesnt hound guys or tries to mooch off of them. Head game is excellent in that she puts a nice seal on the dick and provides sustained suction while looking at you dead in your eye. The chocha is chill but she cant handle too much of heavy pounding and likes guys to take their time when inserting the robot. I could hit it again.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post

There are 3 annies at bb's and I will refer to the chica in the picture as Annie 1. Annie 2 drives the car. Annie 3 has a super ass and I think she just recently won a bikini contest down at bb's. I have been with Annie 1 twice on 2 separate trips at bb's and she is cool; she doesnt hound guys or tries to mooch off of them. Head game is excellent in that she puts a nice seal on the dick and provides sustained suction while looking at you dead in your eye. The chocha is chill but she cant handle too much of heavy pounding and likes guys to take their time when inserting the robot. I could hit it again.
    Thanks for the report. I've usually avoided Annie 1 because she's not my type, but given your review, I might try her on my next trip (assuming she's still there).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,812 Times in 935 Posts

Re: New Chicas @ BB's

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    You should have reported her. If a girl is on premise and not with another client, they can not refuse a hotel guest (unless that guest is abusive).
    I have to respectfully disagree with you on this ricky, the girls can say no,they are free to screw who they want, what they can't do is say yes then leave you hanging.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to remyman41 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,809 Times in 1,672 Posts

I don't know why you guys waste so much time on these pathetic Blackbeards whores when there is a whole town full of prostututes that you can interview and get a vibe from called Sosua. Try and stray a little from the way over beaten path, you might like it.

Wherever I May Roam

And the road becomes my bride
    I have stripped of all but pride
    So in her I do confide
    And she keeps me satisfied
    Gives me all I need

And with dust in throat I crave
    Only knowledge will I save
    To the game you stay a slave

Roamer, wanderer
    Nomad, vagabond
    Call me what you will

But I'll take my time anywhere
    Free to speak my mind anywhere
    And I'll redefine anywhere

Anywhere I may roam
    Where I lay my head is home

H.C.I.S.O.C.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think BB's is cool for the first timer in DR. It's safe and comfortable with everything at your fingertips. But Once you get seasoned like the dudes on this board you can venture out. But thats just my opinion
    "To Pimp a Ho, or not... That ain't the question. The question is: How many Hos make a knot?"

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: New Chicas @ BB's

You should have reported her. If a girl is on premise and not with another client, they can not refuse a hotel guest (unless that guest is abusive).
    She did not actually refuse me, just fucked about at the bar on her cellular so long that my woody wore off and I no long wanted her and her attitude. No doubt she would eventually have come to my room if I had pushed it and gone through the motions for the standard price but who wants that? I was happy how it turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    You pine for a girl from a previous trip ...
    "Pine" is exactly the right word to describe it. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks for the report. I've usually avoided Annie 1 because she's not my type, but given your review, I might try her on my next trip (assuming she's still there).
    It was the end of my two-week stay and I had run out of money and sperm (I'm old). She was low-rent and placid so she suited me at the time, but I don't think she is attractive or active enough to be most guys' choice. I certainly have not fancied her on my subsequent trips. I also thought (it was my first trip and I was still a naive Captain Save-a-Whore: I fell in love three times in that two weeks) that she was not really a puta and was only there to tide over an emergency. She told me how she hated the work and was ashamed to do it, and how wonderful I was to be gentle and respectful to her. Like I said above, by my second trip I learned to recognise all that stuff for the crap that it is.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I don't know why you guys waste so much time on these pathetic Blackbeards whores when there is a whole town full of prostututes that you can interview and get a vibe from called Sosua. Try and stray a little from the way over beaten path, you might like it.
    Phoenix, you protest too much, in thread after thread after thread. I am beginning to think one of those "pathetic Blackbeards whores" broke your heart, you are so bitter. You can cry on my shoulder in a PM if you want. Let it all out, you'll feel better afterwards.

I'm no shill for Blackbeards. I hardly went near the place on my long summer trip except for a sociable drink and to watch the Bikini contest. But it serves a useful role for newbies. It may not be the best value in the DR but neither is it a rip-off.

As for Sosua. The first time I ever went there to find a chica was on my second trip and on my first ever visit to Classicos I found the girl who remains my best all-round "buy" (for price, looks, performance and attitude) in 15 weeks in the DR. Since then I have had some good chicas from Sosua and a lot of disappointments but never equalled my "beginner's luck". I am not crazy about the place and am usually happy to get back to Puerto Plata where I feel more at home. Sosua is too artificial an environment. PP may be a shithole but at least it is a real town.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I do both. A day or two at BB's, then a day or two in Sosua.

I find a lot less disappointments at BB's then in Sosua. (Disappointments in performance and in unwrapped packaging).

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,809 Times in 1,672 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Phoenix, you protest too much, in thread after thread after thread. I am beginning to think one of those "pathetic Blackbeards whores" broke your heart, you are so bitter. You can cry on my shoulder in a PM if you want. Let it all out, you'll feel better afterwards.

I'm no shill for Blackbeards. I hardly went near the place on my long summer trip except for a sociable drink and to watch the Bikini contest. But it serves a useful role for newbies. It may not be the best value in the DR but neither is it a rip-off.

As for Sosua. The first time I ever went there to find a chica was on my second trip and on my first ever visit to Classicos I found the girl who remains my best all-round "buy" (for price, looks, performance and attitude) in 15 weeks in the DR. Since then I have had some good chicas from Sosua and a lot of disappointments but never equalled my "beginner's luck". I am not crazy about the place and am usually happy to get back to Puerto Plata where I feel more at home. Sosua is too artificial an environment. PP may be a shithole but at least it is a real town.
    Sorry Weyland, never spent the night at BB's or played with a girl there. Falling in love was never a possiblity. You can call me " emotionally unavailable " for love. Luckily your Kev's pissboy and Jimmy's former valet or my reply may have been more harsh

I do both. A day or two at BB's, then a day or two in Sosua.

I find a lot less disappointments at BB's then in Sosua. (Disappointments in performance and in unwrapped packaging).
    Ricky sounds like you need to get out there and shop around a little more. Life is but disappointment but your never gonna find the good freelancers unless you try.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have been with the 4 different Annie's. Tall Annie (1st picture) has a car and lives with in walking distance to BB's but drives any way. She can be fun. I have had a great time with her all night and she did not want to stop. I on the other hand I about died trying to keep up with her. The other Annie pictured is a lot of fun and she really tries to please. She will do anything to make you feel good and get you off. Its like she is on a mission. The 3rd Annie has a car Toyota Camry in June 06' she was amazing. In each of my other trips (4 since June) she was less and less fun / enjoyable etc. She asks Charo for me on every trip so you would think it would be a better time. I will not go with her again. She is however one of the best dancers I have ever seen. The 4th Annie is a very short / thin girl over all a lot of fun. If you ever have a problem with a girl report her to Charo. I am returning to BB's on Dec. 29 so I will update everyone on the changes when I return.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TMONEY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Fuck Black Beards . . .
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the_Jayman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ricky sounds like you need to get out there and shop around a little more. Life is but disappointment but your never gonna find the good freelancers unless you try.
    I'm tired of "the hunt", been doing it for well over a decade.

I'm tired of all the disappointments with the "freelancers" in Sosua. I would say besides my regulars, I'm only satisfied with 1 in 8 of the Sosua "freelancers". In BB's I'm satisfied 3 out of 4 times.

Plus, the negotiations with the freelancers often lead to more negotiations at the most inopportune times.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

I'm tired of "the hunt", been doing it for well over a decade.

I'm tired of all the disappointments with the "freelancers" in Sosua. I would say besides my regulars, I'm only satisfied with 1 in 8 of the Sosua "freelancers". In BB's I'm satisfied 3 out of 4 times.

Plus, the negotiations with the freelancers often lead to more negotiations at the most inopportune times.

Thats the good thing about going with 3-5 other mongers. 2-3 hunt and the rest just take whatever they say was pretty good, just ask JJ and SJG, they took the leftovers.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,812 Times in 935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Thats the good thing about going with 3-5 other mongers. 2-3 hunt and the rest just take whatever they say was pretty good, just ask JJ and SJG, they took the leftovers.

Fuck that, unless I am incapacitated in some way, I have to always hunt, will not settle for just the table scraps, I have to bring home the bacon and cook it too.
    Last edited by remyman41; 12-22-2006 at 08:10 PM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to remyman41 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sorry Weyland, never spent the night at BB's or played with a girl there. Falling in love was never a possiblity. You can call me " emotionally unavailable " for love. Luckily your Kev's pissboy and Jimmy's former valet or my reply may have been more harsh

Then why do you keep constantly shitting on the place if you have never been there.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Then why do you keep constantly shitting on the place if you have never been there.

Many of us have been there, spent 2-3 hours there and decided to move on.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Many of us have been there, spent 2-3 hours there and decided to move on.
    The point is that he keeps putting down a place which has never stepped foot in. If he chooses to be prejudge a place based on other peoples opinions then I can only wonder what other shit he is prone to prejudge. I dont think that I am stretching here. Connect the dots.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The point is that he keeps putting down a place which has never stepped foot in. If he chooses to be prejudge a place based on other peoples opinions then I can only wonder what other shit he is prone to prejudge. I dont think that I am stretching here. Connect the dots.

There are people here that like the same things and without going they know thru those people if they will like something.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

There are people here that like the same things and without going they know thru those people if they will like something.
    I can understand that. But to totally criticize someplace harshly without even stepping one foot in the place is ignorant. I dont mean to offend. Shit, I have been ignorant sometimes myself. Hey, just calling it like I see it.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information