Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any new Chicas @BB's

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Re: Any new Chicas @BB's

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    I can understand that. But to totally criticize someplace harshly without even stepping one foot in the place is ignorant. I dont mean to offend. Shit, I have been ignorant sometimes myself. Hey, just calling it like I see it.

Sultan:
    Can I clue you in on a wonderful feature of this board? If you do not agree with someone and do not want to get into a pissing match everytime they post, PUT THEM ON IGNORE!

It works wonders.

mp

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MisterPink View Post
    Sultan:
    Can I clue you in on a wonderful feature of this board? If you do not agree with someone and do not want to get into a pissing match everytime they post, PUT THEM ON IGNORE!

It works wonders.

mp
    I am not trying to get a pissing match with anyone. I am just making an observation. But you are correct and thanks for the input.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,809 Times in 1,672 Posts

Then why do you keep constantly shitting on the place if you have never been there.
    I have been there.

Wherever I May Roam

And the road becomes my bride
    I have stripped of all but pride
    So in her I do confide
    And she keeps me satisfied
    Gives me all I need

And with dust in throat I crave
    Only knowledge will I save
    To the game you stay a slave

Roamer, wanderer
    Nomad, vagabond
    Call me what you will

But I'll take my time anywhere
    Free to speak my mind anywhere
    And I'll redefine anywhere

Anywhere I may roam
    Where I lay my head is home

H.C.I.S.O.C.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Thumbs Down Re: Any new Chicas @BB's

making radical assumptions is about as bad as what you're accusing. not to mention you're doing exactly what you're accusing...prejudging Phoenix without so much as a fact.

time to take a step back, relax and get a little perspective.
    The point is that he keeps putting down a place which has never stepped foot in. If he chooses to be prejudge a place based on other peoples opinions then I can only wonder what other shit he is prone to prejudge. I dont think that I am stretching here. Connect the dots.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,255 Times in 1,078 Posts

Hey APOS.... Thanks for the pics you sent... who is she???
    The "Ghost Wolf" Will be seen again

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Everyone has different tastes (in chicas and their environment as examples as we see here). What one person thinks is boring might be very exciting to someone else.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: Any new Chicas @BB's

Quote Originally Posted by kiddfrost View Post
    Hey APOS.... Thanks for the pics you sent... who is she???
    that's be Mary from passions massage since you can't currently view he site

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Apos View Post
    making radical assumptions is about as bad as what you're accusing. not to mention you're doing exactly what you're accusing...prejudging Phoenix without so much as a fact.

time to take a step back, relax and get a little perspective.

First of all, what did he say in weyland's post? I can read muthafucka and I am not stupid. He said that he never stayed there or played with a girl there but yet he can call the chicas there "pathetic Blackbeard's whores" and constantly knock the place. And if he had been there before why didnt he just say that from the very beginning. It makes it seem like he is talking out of the side of his neck. So what, he went there for a couple of hours and totally can knock the place everytime someone on this board expresses a liking for the place or wants to ask questions about it. Please miss me with the bullshit. I dont knock him about his Colombian excursions, in fact Phoenix has provided valuable intel to this board and I appreciate it. He is entitled to his opinion however flawed it is. And why are you defending him. I am pretty sure he can defend his position himself.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,809 Times in 1,672 Posts

First of all, what did he say in weyland's post? I can read muthafucka and I am not stupid. He said that he never stayed there or played with a girl there but yet he can call the chicas there "pathetic Blackbeard's whores" and constantly knock the place. And if he had been there before why didnt he just say that from the very beginning. It makes it seem like he is talking out of the side of his neck. So what, he went there for a couple of hours and totally can knock the place everytime someone on this board expresses a liking for the place or wants to ask questions about it. Please miss me with the bullshit. I dont knock him about his Colombian excursions, in fact Phoenix has provided valuable intel to this board and I appreciate it. He is entitled to his opinion however flawed it is. And why are you defending him. I am pretty sure he can defend his position himself.
    There was no need to mention it it my original post. I don't know why you get so bent out of shape, it is just my opinion. I put it out there for people that maybe like to travel the way I do. I really wish you would quit threatening people in posts who don't agree with you. If you have a problem with my opinion I would be glad to answer it in person if we ever meet.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    There was no need to mention it it my original post. I don't know why you get so bent out of shape, it is just my opinion. I put it out there for people that maybe like to travel the way I do. I really wish you would quit threatening people in posts who don't agree with you. If you have a problem with my opinion I would be glad to answer it in person if we ever meet.
    I don't see any threats except the one you just made.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    How am I threatening you? Did I say I am going to kick your ass or hurt you. Grow the fuck up please.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

blacksultan,, don't worry about those motherfuckers,,,
    they love to criticize ,,,
    they think their shit don't stink,,
    fuck em,,,

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sosuaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sosuaman View Post
    blacksultan,, don't worry about those motherfuckers,,,
    they love to criticize ,,,
    they think their shit don't stink,,
    fuck em,,,

I am not worried. I would just hope that they would base their criticisms on facts and not what other people say. Can you really develop a concise and coherent opinion of a place that you have not really spent any quality time in and knock it all the time--i think not. But hey, who am I right. At least I am man enough to say "I really dont know" or "I havent spent enough time there to give an honest opinion".

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,203 Times in 762 Posts

I am not worried. I would just hope that they would base their criticisms on facts and not what other people say. Can you really develop a concise and coherent opinion of a place that you have not really spent any quality time in and knock it all the time--i think not. But hey, who am I right. At least I am man enough to say "I really dont know" or "I havent spent enough time there to give an honest opinion".
    Sultan,
    Stop threatening people in your post You no it can get a little sensitive on this board at times.

See you at Blackbeards. (Not a Threat)
    Last edited by leeway99; 12-27-2006 at 05:51 AM.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leeway99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,526 Times in 497 Posts

Unless I am missing something, sultan did not threaten him.

Apos, he was not prejudging or making radical assumptions. I think he is trying to make a valid point that if Phoenix did stay at the place, then he may not be giving it a fair chance. Me personally I do not feel the need to go to a place that has girls. I have a better time finding them myself. But different people like different things. Sultan is just saying, dont knock it unless you try it. Never know, you might wind up liking it. Many people on this board love Blackbeards.

Mr Bambino

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Bambino For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,391 Times in 1,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bambino View Post
    Unless I am missing something, sultan did not threaten him.

Apos, he was not prejudging or making radical assumptions. I think he is trying to make a valid point that if Phoenix did stay at the place, then he may not be giving it a fair chance. Me personally I do not feel the need to go to a place that has girls. I have a better time finding them myself. But different people like different things. Sultan is just saying, dont knock it unless you try it. Never know, you might wind up liking it. Many people on this board love Blackbeards.

Mr Bambino
    Bambino is always afraid of the GUNLALET OF CHICAS...aka Palace of old days
    Shuffling and Muff'n

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leeway99 View Post
    See you at Blackbeards. (Not a Threat)
    I hope it's not a proposition.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    Everyone has different tastes (in chicas and their environment as examples as we see here). What one person thinks is boring might be very exciting to someone else.
    The issue of BB at first look is very polarizing. But if you look closely you see that the biggest number of critics of this place is just myth, they are mostly I believe lovers, but in that hate-love manner. Just look at number of viewers of threads in this sections( I am complete newbie just came wrote couple of words and bingo- lights are on, people are coming to read what's new about that place, take a look on familiar ( and loved in some way) chicas. The traffic in this sections says a lot.
    BB is very easy for everyone and that's I think turns a lot of "old" mongers "against" it: or otherwise how do they tell you the difference between that "old" and experience monger from a novice who could just come and enjoy that to the same degree. So there are a lot of folks who will tell you about boredom and easyness and "hunting" chicas (by the way what that "hunting" means exactly I really don't understand: so if you pick the girl not on premises but on the street having said something really cool in Spanish and than you shot and kill and she is yours, but what was the excitment, is she amateur, non-puta? may be virgin for you? I doubt it unless you are hypersexy great looking teenager, but are there any here? But at least those ladies at BB are relatively safe isn't it?

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chlen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The highest pro's of BB of course it's highest ranking in the hotels of that class. Of course I haven't been at a lot of places my fellow mongers have but in our century I don't have to - and that is power of ISOC.
    When I stayed in Sosua I remember outages every single night. In BB there was not a single moment the power was off. AC worked everytime I turned it on. No problems with TV. Everything was fresh-renovated and in perfect condition!

And the MAIN THING: A lot of hot water all night long!!

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chlen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Oh my, I forgot to mention the Jaccuzzi!!!!!!

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chlen For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information