Thread: Club 305 in Sto Domingo Avenida Independecia still open?

Thanks

Club 305 in Sto Domingo Avenida Independecia still open?

Hi,

I have heard that Club 305 closed down recently.
    Is that true or is it still open ???
    Planning to visit DR next week.

Thx
    Pistola

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: Club 305 in Sto Domingo Avenida Independecia still open?

To the best of my knowledge still open. I haven't been in SDQ for about three weeks now, but when last there, and I have a place around the corner from there it was business as usual.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

I was there last month and it was open for business. Try Lapses, they're they have 70 chicas.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    I was there last month and it was open for business. Try Lapses, they're they have 70 chicas.

That place still continues to be great.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    That place still continues to be great.
    Lapus is run differently, redecorated more money put into it. Just like most of the casas, they have peaks and valleys. Still don't see the number of guys visiting there, that visit 305.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 697 Posts

When I was there last month..
    The talent in 305 exceeded all the other casas.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrblackluv For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Lapus is run differently, redecorated more money put into it. Just like most of the casas, they have peaks and valleys. Still don't see the number of guys visiting there, that visit 305.
    I never saw more than 5 guys there at one time. They pay the girls more also, 2500, compared to the 2000 305 pays them, I think they pay the taxi's more too, considering every time you get into one they want to take you there.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

305 was open as of last week when i was there.

if they close down 305 they will just slap another awning on it and still sell toto

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    305 was open as of last week when i was there.

if they close down 305 they will just slap another awning on it and still sell toto
    Which Casa did you like the best?

Thanks

I never saw more than 5 guys there at one time. They pay the girls more also, 2500, compared to the 2000 305 pays them, I think they pay the taxi's more too, considering every time you get into one they want to take you there.
    Speaking of Lapus, most of their girls live on site as well, but often times you will see them during the day, a few of them that I have had the pleasure to enjoy tend to hang out in the afternoon before going to work, at Pacos on the conde. If you catch them there or get their phone number, you can set up something for 1500, I have done a few for un mil. Really don't have to pay the inflated casa prices, unless you want them during regular working hours.

The chicas at 305 at least in my experience don't tend to be out and about as much as the Lapus' chicas, nor do they tend to take a lesser price as often.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Speaking of Lapus, most of their girls live on site as well, but often times you will see them during the day, a few of them that I have had the pleasure to enjoy tend to hang out in the afternoon before going to work, at Pacos on the conde. If you catch them there or get their phone number, you can set up something for 1500, I have done a few for un mil. Really don't have to pay the inflated casa prices, unless you want them during regular working hours.

The chicas at 305 at least in my experience don't tend to be out and about as much as the Lapus' chicas, nor do they tend to take a lesser price as often.

I had two girls come by my Hotel from Lapses this past trip. Lapses only wants to control them at night, but in the day, the chicas do want they want. One came by at 2pm and stayed to 6:30 and the other came by at 6 and left at 10pm.
    Lapses only keeps tabs on chicas at night, because the dont want the girls doing TLN's and cutting them out the deal.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Which Casa did you like the best?
    I have always liked 305 the best with girls house being number 2 because of price. But to be honest I felt like GBP upgraded their talent alot. maybe because i stopped by a little later than i usually do and the full menu was there. Normally there are 1-2 girls 'i would do' at GBP but this time there where 5-6 girls that 'i wanted to do' and would go back for.

The price makes it the best too.

The street walkers on calle danae where also upgraded. Some nights there were some really young attractive girls working. In my opinion the streetwalkers i see are normally a little older and less fresh. I got to talk to some of them and the security guys. it seems like the girls get rooms at the hotels now to do their hustle.

It might be time to open a chica bar/hotel on calle danae. I will open this project up to board members. i am looking for 100 investors at $15,000/each and only one person will run it. Who's in?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have always liked 305 the best with girls house being number 2 because of price. But to be honest I felt like GBP upgraded their talent alot. maybe because i stopped by a little later than i usually do and the full menu was there. Normally there are 1-2 girls 'i would do' at GBP but this time there where 5-6 girls that 'i wanted to do' and would go back for.

The price makes it the best too.

The street walkers on calle danae where also upgraded. Some nights there were some really young attractive girls working. In my opinion the streetwalkers i see are normally a little older and less fresh. I got to talk to some of them and the security guys. it seems like the girls get rooms at the hotels now to do their hustle.

It might be time to open a chica bar/hotel on calle danae. I will open this project up to board members. i am looking for 100 investors at $15,000/each and only one person will run it. Who's in?
    I've never taken a girl, from the Girls House, and I never been to Calle Danae. I must check it out. Chicas from the Girls House, Satin Dolls, and Sky High ,used to stand on the corner of Independence after work, and I have taken one of them for 1000 pesos.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

I have a confession to make. When I was there last Month I did a casa run the 1st night and I hit Lapsus, 305, GH and Sky High and I didn't see anything that turned my head at either place. The places were all very slow (it was a Friday night) and the Chicas all acted like Hungry-Hungry Hippos and I felt like a marble.

I made a few phone calls and lined up a few favoritas and didn't venture back to the casas that trip. The (casa) thrill is gone for me now. I just know too many better ways to spend my time and money now. I spent the entire trip renewing old friendships.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Speaking of Girl's House, what happened to their quality?? Too many other clubs, spreading the talent to thinnly???? I hadn't been in the Girl's House for about 6 or 7 months, occasionally I will go in a club have a drink to check out the talent level. Last month when I stopped in, I felt the talent was horrible. I walked in looked around and the talent was so bad in my opinion, I just turned around and walked out, what a shame they used to have some decent talent there, but that was a couple years back.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Personally im a little over the casa scene. Not because the women arent hot or great in bed. I wouldnt mind shelling out the 2500-3500rd for salida but i go there to party, relax, y algo mas. The liquor is too expensive and it isnt worth it. 150rd = presidente and 500rd for henesey.

I kinda go with what Greyd and yayow said. i use the casa's to grab a quick drink and smack some ass after being in that hot dominican sun. There is so much out there in the clubs, bars, lounges, pool halls, that i spend the same or less and get way more out of it. I like to use the 1000-1500rd st casa's for quick intermissions inbetween things on my agenda.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Personally im a little over the casa scene. Not because the women arent hot or great in bed. I wouldnt mind shelling out the 2500-3500rd for salida but i go there to party, relax, y algo mas. The liquor is too expensive and it isnt worth it. 150rd = presidente and 500rd for henesey.

I kinda go with what Greyd and yayow said. i use the casa's to grab a quick drink and smack some ass after being in that hot dominican sun. There is so much out there in the clubs, bars, lounges, pool halls, that i spend the same or less and get way more out of it. I like to use the 1000-1500rd st casa's for quick intermissions inbetween things on my agenda.
    I only drink club soda in the casas and they charge 90RD for that. I am allergic to being hustled and the casa hustle formula is really starting to annoy me. It's way more fun to hit up local joints and just get in where you fit in. I like a nice surprise from time to time and the best Pum-Pum seems to cost the least dinero.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have never been a big fan of the casa's. The whole scene, just makes me feel like a gringo. I cant justify the prices, when I have a stable of chicas, I can call for 1k TLN.
    In all of my travels to SD, I have only taken 2 casa girls.
    I have an issue with being hustled also. Last month, I was in Lapses, Paola asked me to buy her a drink. I didnt plan to take her so I didnt mind buying her one for her time. She sucked that drink down in no time, and asked for another one. Then I knew, I was being hustled. I said," no, yo no queiro chica barocha." She no, this drink is not strong, its mostly soda, with a little champaign. I said, I knew it wasnt strong, because you drank it too fast. The drink cost $15us.
    The only time, I go to those places, if I have friends in town, if I am solo, I wont go anywhere near those places.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,253 Times in 7,381 Posts

After having visited SD for the 1st time last month and staying for 4 days, I think that on any trip I take over a week in the future, I will make some time for this town.

Plenty of action available without the need to go to 305 or the others if you don't choose to. A lot of girls off the Conde in the evening and hanging at that bar at the beginning of it, just across the street from the park, Pacos is it? And the price of drinks can't be beat. That joint will be my home base whether in the afternoon or at night.

Met a girl who was all of 17. I thought she was 20 or so. We had a drink at a colmado a couple of streets away from the Conde. Told me her birthday was January 6th. I told her that I will be back for her next spring.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thread Information