Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/2011 - New Exotica Nightclub in Cabarete

Thanks
    Thanked 31,159 Times in 5,854 Posts

Re: New as yet un-named place in Cabarete

It means this will be a second new joint opening in Cabarete in addition to a European owned strip club (as reported recently on the other site).

I wonder if all the action will slowly start moving back to Cabarete again. No matter how you clean it.
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

I remember in 2002 when my hotel in Cabarete sent me an e mail saying that they were no longer guest friendly and there were 3 or 4 casas and they were shut down.

Caberate is not Sosua, so I really don't think this place will last long.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Mad Re: New as yet un-named place in Cabarete

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    The owners are Canadian, well funded and have a penchance for tattoos and Harley Davidson motorcycles.

They have been in Cabarete for a long time and know the ropes.

I don't know anyone that fucks around with them. They give and get a lot of respect.
    No Gracias and not repectfully!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by questner View Post
    It means this will be a second new joint opening in Cabarete in addition to a European owned strip club (as reported recently on the other site).

I wonder if all the action will slowly start moving back to Cabarete again. No matter how you clean it.
    Are you referring to this place or the Diablo Rojo out in Jardin Deportivo or maybe something else???

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Are you referring to this place or the Diablo Rojo out in Jardin Deportivo or maybe something else???
    Someone reported visiting a new Russian stripclub with drinks at insane prices and very attractive Russian strippers. Was in the "High Street" and not yet officially open.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Was in the "High Street".
    I used "High Street" here because I knew WW, being English, would be familiar with the term.

I don't know anyone that fucks around with them. They give and get a lot of respect.
    However I now see that WW is using the word "respect" with the American gangsta meaning, which is almost opposite to the English meaning. Here he uses "respect" where English would use "total contempt". I think Sidney gets it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Since this place will be down the street from me..."in my hood" if you enjoy the slang... I walked by and took a look at the property. It is the perfect place for a relatively discrete hooker club. I think they will have lots of success there if they are not closed down. If the prices are reasonable and the Chicas good looking, mongers will have another place to hang out.

There is also a new Belgium bakery opening up down the street next week...so everyone here will have a place to get muffins..LOL

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    Since this place will be down the street from me..."in my hood" if you enjoy the slang... I walked by and took a look at the property. It is the perfect place for a relatively discrete hooker club. I think they will have lots of success there if they are not closed down. If the prices are reasonable and the Chicas good looking, mongers will have another place to hang out.

There is also a new Belgium bakery opening up down the street next week...so everyone here will have a place to get muffins..LOL
    The other two places were by the Esso station and is this near that?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post

Opened as of today in the Banco Popular plaza.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    I used "High Street" here because I knew WW, being English, would be familiar with the term.

However I now see that WW is using the word "respect" with the American gangsta meaning, which is almost opposite to the English meaning. Here he uses "respect" where English would use "total contempt". I think Sidney gets it.
    No, I meant what I said but perhaps should have phrased it as 'they are respectful and gain a lot of respect'

I'm guessing you and Sid have had run-ins with biker gangs before??

Were you involved the mods and rockers clashes in seaside towns in the UK during the 60's??????

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Caberate is not Sosua, so I really don't think this place will last long.
    It won't be worth the effort for me to go there from Sosua and then back again.

I just walk out of the lobby of my hotel in Sosua and in 5 minutes I am in chica land.
    Last edited by DASBOOTY; 07-29-2011 at 05:56 PM. Reason: missed and repeated word

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

Some friends of mine are opening up a new 'Passions' type hooker joint in Cabarete.

I chatted with the owner today and he told me that he has got 30 chicas lined up (20 from EL Bohem and Cristal in POP and 10 from '305' in SD) ready to start.

The chicas will live on-site and there will be at least 5 on-site session rooms.

The location is opposite Ocean Dream behind 'WOW' bar on the right hand side as you enter Cabarete from Sosua and the entrance is the small underpass in Plaza D'Alexander.

He is waiting for furniture to arrive from Miami and hopes to open doors in mid-August.

I'll update this when I have the name of the place and any more info.
    I'm guessing we shouldn't expect ISOC pricing!!!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

AND I HOPE YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT THESE GUYS!!!!!!

dominicantoday.com

The gang Hells Angels “takes over” Dominican resort town, Winnipeg Sun says

The newspaper Winnipegsun.com says the motorcycle gang Hells Angels, have made the Dominican Atlantic resort town Cabarete their home in the Caribbean. “They're impossible to miss, right from the moment you set foot in the small village of Cabarete.”

The Canadian newspaper says the members of the gang -turned underworld crime organization- are seen on the streets, in restaurants and stores. “Even half-hidden by bathing suits, on the beach. You see the same words over and over again: Hells Angels Quebec.”

It said the members of the notorious network's Quebec chapter's “have literally taken over this small town of 15,000” and have even managed to get a street named after them.

Their presence in the country dates back to the mid 1990s in Puerto Plata and Sosua, when the Canadian Mounted Police, in collaboration with Dominican authorities reportedly conducted raids to arrest members of the gang who were fugitives wanted that country.

“A Sun Media team spent a few days incognito by their side, bearing witness to their influence on the area,” Winnipegsun.com says, adding that the Hells Angels were in particularly large numbers last week, as they celebrated the accession of the local Los Barracos gang to the rank of Hells Angels prospect,” the news site said.

It said gang members “partied in a large red-and-white fortified bunker, which it describes as being similar to their former headquarters in Quebec,” with “Canadian Hells and Dominican Republic flags are floating side by side.”

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

OR THESE GUYS!!!!

dominicantoday.com

Canada Hell's Angels arrested in Dominican Republic

The Quebec authorities, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and several other police departments including Dominican Republic’s were conducting a major operation targeting the Hell's Angels biker gang Wednesday, in one of the most significant sweeps of the gang's alleged criminal activities in Canadian history, newspaper Ottawa Citizen reports.

The president of the country’s Drugs Control Agency (DNCD) said Steve Rainville and Marc Readman were arrested in simultaneous raids in the tourist town Cabarete, where they both lived as ordinary foreigners.

Gilberto Delgado said both foreigners will be repatriated to Canada in the next few hours, where they’ll face charges of conspiracy to commit murders, believed to be as many as 22, and of trafficking controlled substances, especially cocaine and heroin.

Two 9 millimeter pistols and two 12 gauge shotguns were seized from the bikers, the official said.
    “Police planned to arrest 156 people in Quebec, New Brunswick, the Dominican Republic and France. These include 111 full-patch members, or nearly all currently active members of the Hell's Angels in Quebec,” is said.

It said the people arrested, who include at least one woman, are expected to be arraigned Wednesday in various locations in Quebec, on charges including murder, conspiracy to commit murder, drug trafficking and gangsterism, quoting SQ Insp. Michel Martin.

In Dominican Republic, the Hell's Angels have based their criminal operationas in the north coast towns Puerto Plata, Sosua and Cabarete, where they’ve teamed up with the local bike gang Barracos.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Those are the guys I had in mind.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Were you involved the mods and rockers clashes in seaside towns in the UK during the 60's?
    I steered a middle course. I was a Mocker.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post

I just walk out of the lobby of my hotel in Sosua and in 5 minutes I am in chica land.
    Absolutely, there are tons of guys that like to stay in their point and click 'comfort zone' of PC.

Nothing wrong with that at all.

Likewise there are tons of guys that head out to places like Cristals/La Coppa in POP, the clubs/car washes in Santiago or the bars like Isla bomba/Rancho Jubilet in Sabaneta.

Nothing wrong with that either.

Each to his own.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    I'm guessing we shouldn't expect ISOC pricing!!!
    Is there ISOC pricing in Passions or Cristals????

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post

IF I was on Vacation I would go just to check it out I live in POP and I still am going to check it out.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Cool Re: New as yet un-named place in Cabarete

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    OR THESE GUYS!!!!

dominicantoday.com

Canada Hell's Angels arrested in Dominican Republic

The Quebec authorities, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and several other police departments including Dominican Republic’s were conducting a major operation targeting the Hell's Angels biker gang Wednesday, in one of the most significant sweeps of the gang's alleged criminal activities in Canadian history, newspaper Ottawa Citizen reports.

The president of the country’s Drugs Control Agency (DNCD) said Steve Rainville and Marc Readman were arrested in simultaneous raids in the tourist town Cabarete, where they both lived as ordinary foreigners.

Gilberto Delgado said both foreigners will be repatriated to Canada in the next few hours, where they’ll face charges of conspiracy to commit murders, believed to be as many as 22, and of trafficking controlled substances, especially cocaine and heroin.

Two 9 millimeter pistols and two 12 gauge shotguns were seized from the bikers, the official said.
    “Police planned to arrest 156 people in Quebec, New Brunswick, the Dominican Republic and France. These include 111 full-patch members, or nearly all currently active members of the Hell's Angels in Quebec,” is said.

It said the people arrested, who include at least one woman, are expected to be arraigned Wednesday in various locations in Quebec, on charges including murder, conspiracy to commit murder, drug trafficking and gangsterism, quoting SQ Insp. Michel Martin.

In Dominican Republic, the Hell's Angels have based their criminal operationas in the north coast towns Puerto Plata, Sosua and Cabarete, where they’ve teamed up with the local bike gang Barracos.
    None arrested in British Columbia?

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information