Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/2011 - New Exotica Nightclub in Cabarete

Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 477 Posts

Re: New Exotica Nightclub in Cabarete

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    My guess is that it will either be closed down due to various government entities looking for mucho cash (although I am told these guys are well connected) or the number of chicas working there will dwindle down to about 5 or 6 in about a year. Once they open the problems and drama will really begin... As a business owner my sympathy goes out to them because I know the aggravations in this country.
    AARRRRGGGGHHHHH I am down Dec 15th -19th and had hoped to hit that place on my way to Nikki Beach!!! I love cabarete as a way to get out of the sewer until after one opens. I'll still do the run but no new to do. I am glad I have mad arrangements to hit new spots next year!!!! SSDD!!!!!
    It aint over till I am done!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,553 Times in 1,620 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trib View Post
    AARRRRGGGGHHHHH I am down Dec 15th -19th and had hoped to hit that place on my way to Nikki Beach!!! I love cabarete as a way to get out of the sewer until after one opens. I'll still do the run but no new to do. I am glad I have mad arrangements to hit new spots next year!!!! SSDD!!!!!
    You are having no luck at all. Nikki Beach closed it's doors last friday

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoozer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Trib, I am learning here that the dreams never end and there is always someone willing to fork up a lot of money to open a bar, nightclub or whatever and live their dreams in the Caribbean... Some survive and many fail. You can still have a fun time in Cabarete despite the closing of a few bars here or there. Nikkie Beach Club was over rated and very expensive. Most nights it was dead anyways. There are a few other clubs here that are hopping right now such as Oho's, Onnos and Lax and there are a few dive bars here. Putas are around too, but less choice...but very doable... But, if you are in the DR or somewhere else, I am sure you will have a good time...no worries imho...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    Trib, I am learning here that the dreams never end and there is always someone willing to fork up a lot of money to open a bar, nightclub or whatever and live their dreams in the Caribbean... Some survive and many fail. You can still have a fun time in Cabarete despite the closing of a few bars here or there. Nikkie Beach Club was over rated and very expensive. Most nights it was dead anyways. There are a few other clubs here that are hopping right now such as Oho's, Onnos and Lax and there are a few dive bars here. Putas are around too, but less choice...but very doable... But, if you are in the DR or somewhere else, I am sure you will have a good time...no worries imho...
    Thanks ohmmmmmm. yes Oho's is my main spot (DJ is great at least in Aug2011 he was) and the restaurant across the street from it as well but I like Nikki beach too. I have hit LV, Miami and cabarete and am trying to hit koi samu (sp?)

If your bar is open I'll stop in as I drive by. watch pm btw I luv dive bars...pub crawl ?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snoozer View Post
    You are having no luck at all. Nikki Beach closed it's doors last friday
    Fuck!!! ty for the info. I was about email them to set a res up LOL As Ohmmm said many things to do...oh so many things to do.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Re: 07/2011 - New Exotica Nightclub in Cabarete

Por fin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grand opening this Friday December 2nd.

Spoke with the owner last night and got a tour of the place. The club will be more like a Santo Domingo casa, think 305 or Satin Dolls, with the chicas freely circulating. Decent sized bar and dance floor with poles with bar stool seating around. Complete opposite of Passions.

2 VIP rooms and 4/5 cabana rooms some with jacuzzis.

He's still planning on bringing up 30 or so working chicas from La Capital and will be open daily from early afternoon until 2am.

No idea yet on pricing but he said he would call me Weds or Thurs with more info.

Huge upside for me is that he is planning to house the chicas for the 1st month at his property, next door to mine

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    Por fin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoke with the owner last night and got a tour of the place. The club will be more like a Santo Domingo casa, think 305 or Satin Dolls, with the chicas freely circulating. Decent sized bar and dance floor with poles with bar stool seating around. Complete opposite of Passions.

He's still planning on bringing up 30 or so working chicas from La Capital and will be open daily from early afternoon until 2am.

No idea yet on pricing but he said he would call me Weds or Thurs with more info.

Huge upside for me is that he is planning to house the chicas for the 1st month at his property, next door to mine
    Great! Sounds like a nice place. I will have to check it out next month. I will interested to hear his prices.

Do you know if you can salida the chicas out?
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Por fin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The neighborly thing to do is stop by and introduce yourself and give each of them your welcome package.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Por fin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Bastid!
    I've offended you.....goood

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

OMG I wont get too happy about this until it happens but I get there the 15th so this gives you just enough time to sample each one!!!! Thanks for the info

Por fin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Great! Sounds like a nice place. I will have to check it out next month. I will interested to hear his prices.

Do you know if you can salida the chicas out?
    How many of us will go if the prices are 4000 and more? The owner will tell us that the place and chicas are more upscale. I hope i'm wrong.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

OMG I wont get too happy about this until it happens but I get there the 15th so this gives you just enough time to sample each one!!!! Thanks for the info
    I like Grand Openings Made the one in the Capital for Hooters with Happy, Yayow and P2 so why stop now maybe I can be a slow boat with only a few leaks from Miami to float over
    Just Doing It

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

I can tell you right now I am not paying more than 2500 regardless of how great the owner thinks the quality of his chicas are.

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    How many of us will go if the prices are 4000 and more? The owner will tell us that the place and chicas are more upscale. I hope i'm wrong.
    The Game Should Be Sold Not Told

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blazaveli View Post
    I can tell you right now I am not paying more than 2500 regardless of how great the owner thinks the quality of his chicas are.

Get prepared for HUGE sticker shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The owner just told me that prices are going be US$150 for an HOUR on-site and US$225 for a salida after midnight only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing he may rethink his policy after a very short while.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

The owner just told me that prices are going be US$150 for an HOUR on-site and US$225 for a salida after midnight only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Under/over? 3 months?

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

They will take some of Peters business away.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

These guys need to stop taking acid while writing their business plans.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

He should consider making it a comedy club instead.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

I am turning the row boat around and rowing back to Miami.

Backpage is cheaper than that and I don't have to leave town or deal with an airport.
    I wonder how much a beer is? No harm in stopping for a cold one and a look.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the update but WTF????? the sad part is there are people who don't know better and will pay that for a 5 or 6 cuz they have 2 hours away from the wife. But 8500 for 1 chica for a few hours in cab as opposed to 2500 max everywhere else.....I may stop for a beer to look but I thats it!!!

As Jimmy said under over should be a few months but I think the girls will get wise after a month!!!

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information