Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 08/2011 - This is how we do it!!

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

08/2011 - This is how we do it!!

I know most of you guys understand how the game is played, and please don't ever tell me you got game because you don't and that was a whole nutter thread. But this is the way I do it, and I know many of you can't do it but for those that can lets talk.

As for me I don't do many pros any more, doesn't mean I don't get mine. I prefer to go to the barrios, hang with the folks, and smash their chicas. I am npt the only one that can do this, you all can, but it helps when you have time in country and a little bit of communication skills in spanish.

There is no better feeling than going into a barrio and being the big man on campus, when I go there they all present their hijas, their families to me. It's a trip. Do it, can't continue with too much more, because a chica is sittiing here right now and I believe shee understands more english than she told me, so tommorrow i will finish my thougths.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Re: This is how we do it!!

Way to brag Yayow

And for my next trick, I'm gonna suck my own dick and then kiss my own ass.
    I've offended you.....goood

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

she just left so let me finish my thoughts. I know many love the point and click, I used to do it myself. But there is nothing better than going into their barrios, hablando poco espanol, and being introduced to all of thieir chicas and families. When I know one I know them all. Sometimes I know the chica and then i get her to introduce me to her younger sister. happened tonight, the chica I went to meet is 22, and then she presented her sister who is 21. the whole time her father (by the way it was father day in DR today) was there and drinking cervezas with me, smiling the whole motherfucking time. IDK if he realized at that time I was about to smash his daughter, and given the op. I will smash his other one as well.

So I was a hero today in the barrio Los Coquitos which is a barrio in BC, just two blocks from the beach. Anyway I gathered from the scuttlebutt around town, I was mucho borracho a noche. But because of it, they all love me now (I became one of them), plus I guess I smashed one of them yesterday, so now I can do no wrong. I got more numbers from chicas today than any other, they all told me that I met them yesterday, but damn if I remembered that. So they all gave me their numbers again. you gotta love it, they are all hotter than the next, and they aren't hanging out on duarte where all the hookers.

Bottom line if you want, you don't need to deal with the professioanal putas, there are so many more in the barrios, and you can be all of their heros.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    Way to brag Yayow

And for my next trick, I'm gonna suck my own dick and then kiss my own ass.
    You are right EC, but sometimes, I just can't believe how simple this shit is. Reading some of the posts, guys try to make it to difficult. It doesn't have to be that way.

Plus being father's day down here, I allowed myself to go a bit overboard, but it ain't hard, and when I am sitting there, and watching everyone kissing my ass, I just have to smile to myself, because of how easy it truly is. My god her father is giving me his blessing to fuck the shit out of his daughter, after knowing me for like a minute.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    I prefer to go to the barrios, hang with the folks, and smash their chicas.
    BINGO!!!
    I like the fact that it gives me access to some fresh clam before the chicas move on to their "professional" careers.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

I know most of you guys understand how the game is played, and please don't ever tell me you got game because you don't and that was a whole nutter thread. But this is the way I do it, and I know many of you can't do it but for those that can lets talk.

It's a trip. Do it, can't continue with too much more, because a chica is sittiing here right now and I believe shee understands more english than she told me, so tommorrow i will finish my thougths.
    Hold on a sec.... Did you just use the "G" word?

And am I to understand that you're writing on a message board while there is fresh poontang sitting next to you, waiting to be conquered?

I gotta give ya some more lessons!! rotflmao...
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

As for me I don't do many pros any more, doesn't mean I don't get mine. I prefer to go to the barrios, hang with the folks, and smash their chicas. I am npt the only one that can do this, you all can, but it helps when you have time in country and a little bit of communication skills in spanish.

Walking into the barrios will always cost MONEY.

It may not cost much, but you will foot the bill for all the food for the family which by the way will be prepared fresh and to your liking.

Many that live there may not own a bathing suite and sure, you can keep it with you and give it to the next chica.

Overall, you will be "first" to have them and you may have to teach them the ropes.

This has always been my first choice in doing things.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,527 Times in 1,081 Posts

So Jimmy...do you walk into the barrios in Colombia?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wrgold For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wrgold View Post
    So Jimmy...do you walk into the barrios in Colombia?
    My first trip to Medellin I spent a few hours talking to a chica about what I did id DR. She said that if I did that in Medellin, I would be dead in under an hour, so the answer to that would be no.

On the other hand, 95% of the population goes to centro at one time or another, so, I do walk around there chatting with who ever catches my eye.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So I was a hero today in the barrio Los Coquitos which is a barrio in BC, just two blocks from the beach. Anyway I gathered from the scuttlebutt around town, I was mucho borracho a noche. But because of it, they all love me now (I became one of them), plus I guess I smashed one of them yesterday, so now I can do no wrong. I got more numbers from chicas today than any other, they all told me that I met them yesterday, but damn if I remembered that. So they all gave me their numbers again. you gotta love it, they are all hotter than the next, and they aren't hanging out on duarte where all the hookers.
    You got some skillz player. But FYI-, it's "muy borracho", not mucho borracho. Say it correctly, so you don't sound like a tonto gringo. If you need any more Spanish help, PM me.

Keep smashing them. Hopefully, one of their hermanos, primos, or tios doesn't smash you in the face.

I know I'm new to the DR scene and all, but is it normal for gringos/tourists to just walk into a random barrio without knowing anybody there and get out alive?
    Last edited by Orange; 08-01-2011 at 11:48 AM.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orange For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Orange View Post

I know I'm new to the DR scene and all, but is it normal for gringos/tourists to just walk into a random barrio without knowing anybody there and get out alive?
    It was normal 5 years ago on the NorthCoast.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

You got some skillz player. But FYI-, it's "muy borrcho", not mucho borracho. Say it correctly, so you don't sound like a tonto gringo. If you need any more Spanish help, PM me.

Keep smashing them. Hopefully, one of their hermanos, primos, or tios doesn't smash you in the face.

Well, it depends on the person. Some people can go anywhere in the world and blend in and not get fucked with. Some people will get their ass beat and robbed on main st. The answer to that question is, it depends on your swag.

You may speak the queens Spanish, but in the DR, they pronounce the word barracho. Ps speaking that shit might get you killed in the barrio.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    Well, it depends on the person. Some people can go anywhere in the world and blend in and not get fucked with. Some people will get their ass beat and robbed on main st. The answer to that question is, it depends on your swag.

You may speak the queens Spanish, but in the DR, they pronounce the word barracho. Ps speaking that shit might get you killed in the barrio.

I don't agree with this. There are some barrios where they know who lives there and who doesn't. All outsiders will stick out.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

You got some skillz player. But FYI-, it's "muy borrcho", not mucho borracho. Say it correctly, so you don't sound like a tonto gringo. If you need any more Spanish help, PM me.
    No, actually it's "muy borracho". You can't be that condescending and screw up like that.

27. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

Bottom line if you want, you don't need to deal with the professioanal putas, there are so many more in the barrios, and you can be all of their heros.
    Just reading this shit makes you my hero (for today)!

CMac

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    No, actually it's "muy borracho". You can't be that condescending and screw up like that.
    Yes, I had a typo. Good catch. But my point was him using "mucho" vs "muy".

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orange For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Hold on a sec.... Did you just use the "G" word?

And am I to understand that you're writing on a message board while there is fresh poontang sitting next to you, waiting to be conquered?

I gotta give ya some more lessons!! rotflmao...
    Always willing to take lessons from you.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Yes, I had a typo. Good catch. But my point was him using "mucho" vs "muy".
    I know.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You got some skillz player. But FYI-, it's "muy borracho", not mucho borracho. Say it correctly, so you don't sound like a tonto gringo. If you need any more Spanish help, PM me.

I always go in with sombody, and get introduced around, you definiely need to set the groundwork. That was done a few days before.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I always go in with sombody, and get introduced around, you definiely need to set the groundwork. That was done a few days before.
    That makes more sense. I thought you were just going in there blindly.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orange For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information