Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 08/2011 - This is how we do it!!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

Re: This is how we do it!!

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    One trip, me and a friend hung out in Esperanza. They seemed to love gringos in those mountains. Seemed like the whole neighborhood came to the house to meet these gringos, we sat on the front porch and drank presidentes with the family and the neighborhood. The chicas mom, asked what we wanted to eat and we said, pollo y arroz, of course. We paid for the food and drinks, but it was no more than 30 or $40, and I would have spent more than that, in a tourist area. They did make me feel like a celebrity, the estranged dad came by to make a visit and meet these gringos.

We left and I thought we were going back to Sosua, but they chicas wanted to stop at this bar in Esparanza, I didnt get it at 1st, I was thinking, we can drink in Sosua. It didnt take me long to realize, they wanted all of their friends to see them with gringos, it was some sort of status symbol.
    Whenever I come to Santo Domingo, Vivs brother always asks when we going to hangout at the disco. He can drink all night for free, and his friends see him with gringos, he gets a lot of perks out of that.
    Another great point. Thanks T40

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

I agree with you D Bravo and Tnt made good points also.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    I wasn't up to it at first but it is amazing the recuperative powers that a good session gives you, my back feels much better, and headache isn't too bad either. I guess I will see what else the night brings.

Ciao.

Man I tried but I couldn't hang last night, laid down in the bed after typing and that was all she wrote.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You know I was thinking, because yesterday I was talking about my boy with the Nacional Police, those are the type of guys you want to hang with, because besides knowing them they have other contacts that are good to know. Not that I am the type of guy who gets in trouble, but it is good to know a few people if god forbid something happens, you can put in a call. There are some hanger ons that you need to eliminate, but some that you must keep, just at a bit of a distance. As I always said you also need to know a few guys from the street, if you live in country and you dealing with hookers. Because if something happens with a hooker or one of her chulos, many times the street guy will be more helpful, because he speaks their language so to speak.

Also got a buddy, very good friend from the states (as luck would have it, I knew this guy for years before I moved down), he is spending a lot of time in country because of his company, he is the point man and he deals with no one besides the gov't big wigs. He has taken the time to introduce me to a very powerful guy (political power) down here, a total different crowd. When I met with them it was strictly suit and tie, type of action. We discussed a few things, all very hush, hush they play politics down here very seriously. Hopefully all works out for them, and I get a chance to hang with them more often, we will see. Most of it depends who wins the election next May. It would be great to spend more time with that group. It would open up a few other oppurtunities in country for me. Socially and otherwise.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks

You know I was thinking, because yesterday I was talking about my boy with the Nacional Police, those are the type of guys you want to hang with, because besides knowing them they have other contacts that are good to know. Not that I am the type of guy who gets in trouble, but it is good to know a few people if god forbid something happens, you can put in a call. There are some hanger ons that you need to eliminate, but some that you must keep, just at a bit of a distance. As I always said you also need to know a few guys from the street, if you live in country and you dealing with hookers. Because if something happens with a hooker or one of her chulos, many times the street guy will be more helpful, because he speaks their language so to speak.

Also got a buddy, very good friend from the states (as luck would have it, I knew this guy for years before I moved down), he is spending a lot of time in country because of his company, he is the point man and he deals with no one besides the gov't big wigs. He has taken the time to introduce me to a very powerful guy (political power) down here, a total different crowd. When I met with them it was strictly suit and tie, type of action. We discussed a few things, all very hush, hush they play politics down here very seriously. Hopefully all works out for them, and I get a chance to hang with them more often, we will see. Most of it depends who wins the election next May. It would be great to spend more time with that group. It would open up a few other oppurtunities in country for me. Socially and otherwise.
    Good info for those considering on moving down Ex-pats and tourists are all right to hang with but you need a network of all types.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So anyway I guess I was a little worst than I thought over the long wild weekend. Saw this hot chica, and asked her for her digits, she looked at me with this look, telling me I already had her number, I told her I didn't recall receiving it. She told me her name and sure enough her number was there, so we chat some more and she tell me also by the way that we fucked the night she had given me the number Damn that's not good, she is another neighbor, and I had her on Saturday night (unfortunately don't recall much from Saturday night, chica convinced me to have a couple of shots of tequila and that is always trouble for me, shouldn't have done it), I had to admit to her I didn't recall fucking her, and by the way she was hot as hell. She said I was definitely drunk, but I was cool, so I had to ask considering my obvious state, was I able to perform up to expectations, she told me that wasn't a problem. Thank God for that, will have to do her again. Now I am wondering if there is any other chica that I fucked that night that I don't recall. I was wondering why all the ladies in my immediate area, were treating so well, and all coming up to me, seems I smashed a few that night.

Saw the Haitiana that I did a few night ago, and she is trying to get an invitation back to my apt., enjoyed the session with her a lot, and I don't normally do many Haitianas, I told her maybe when I get back to town.

The chica I took to lunch the other day, couldn't go dancing but she invited me to her apt. which is a few houses down from mine on the same street. She is 24 and has a 4 year old son, her father was at her place when I got there, seemed cool enough. Had a little convo with her, explaining I like what I see so far, but if she is looking for a novio, right now I am not the guy. Although I wouldn't mind making her a regular, she seems cool. Anyway was curious what her reaction would be, I told her I was looking for a friend with benefits. She smiled and said that wouldn't be a problem...... Yes!!!! Couldn't get her in the bed last night, kid and pops there, but will revisit that when I get back. So I head down to Calle Duarte, to see what's poppin. She a cute waitress from one of the clubs there, and she and I have been flirting since I got in town. She's working and haven't been able to hook up with her, hasn't been a problem because I have been busy with so many others.

Anyway she sees me sitting with a couple of chicas chatting, and I am right across from where her club is, and I get a call on my phone, and I see it is her calling me. So I walk over to her and ask what's up, she tells me she wants me to sit over where she is, I tell her that won't be a problem but she has to spend some private time with me. To make a long story short she came back to the pad, enjoyed the session. Although a little disappointed with her belly, she just had a baby a few months previous and it hasn't gotten back as firm as I like it. But I will probably do her again, she was very sexy in la cama. Also got her sister's number, both have totally beautiful faces, but sis hasn't had children, so I am guessing the body is tight, at least it looks that way dressed. Will try and do sis on next trip.

Time to return to la capital. My stay in Boca Chica was enjoyable, good quality, mostly barrio chicas were had on this trip, although I enjoyed looking at some of the putas walking around, some looked real good. The barrio chicas are cool, just have to rap to them, I like that.

Thanks

Only in the DR.I know what you mean Yayow.One night i was talking to a girl and Merengue during the convo she said I fucked you before I was like damn I must have seen something in her I like to approach her again.I leave there and I start a convo with another girl and during the convo she tells me the same thing I fucked you before.I thought to myself man you are out of control.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 251 Posts

I really agree with what Yayyow said earlier in this thread. The point and click Chicago hunting is not much of my thang. I am here in Capital now until Saturday and so far it's just barrio chicas I've been smashing since last Saturday. I havent even been to any of the casas since I was here. I was in Hainamosa and I found a nice little beauty there. I was in El Almirante in Villa Liberacion got something there also. Los Minas. Man it's cheaper. All I do is take them movies and buy them lunch.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Crytonb99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crytonb99 View Post
    Chicago:
    *Chica*

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Crytonb99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,254 Times in 7,381 Posts

So anyway I guess I was a little worst than I thought over the long wild weekend. Saw this hot chica, and asked her for her digits, she looked at me with this look, telling me I already had her number, I told her I didn't recall receiving it. She told me her name and sure enough her number was there, so we chat some more and she tell me also by the way that we fucked the night she had given me the number Damn that's not good, she is another neighbor, and I had her on Saturday night (unfortunately don't recall much from Saturday night, chica convinced me to have a couple of shots of tequila and that is always trouble for me, shouldn't have done it), I had to admit to her I didn't recall fucking her, and by the way she was hot as hell. She said I was definitely drunk, but I was cool, so I had to ask considering my obvious state, was I able to perform up to expectations, she told me that wasn't a problem. Thank God for that, will have to do her again. Now I am wondering if there is any other chica that I fucked that night that I don't recall. I was wondering why all the ladies in my immediate area, were treating so well, and all coming up to me, seems I smashed a few that night.

Saw the Haitiana that I did a few night ago, and she is trying to get an invitation back to my apt., enjoyed the session with her a lot, and I don't normally do many Haitianas, I told her maybe when I get back to town.

The chica I took to lunch the other day, couldn't go dancing but she invited me to her apt. which is a few houses down from mine on the same street. She is 24 and has a 4 year old son, her father was at her place when I got there, seemed cool enough. Had a little convo with her, explaining I like what I see so far, but if she is looking for a novio, right now I am not the guy. Although I wouldn't mind making her a regular, she seems cool. Anyway was curious what her reaction would be, I told her I was looking for a friend with benefits. She smiled and said that wouldn't be a problem...... Yes!!!! Couldn't get her in the bed last night, kid and pops there, but will revisit that when I get back. So I head down to Calle Duarte, to see what's poppin. She a cute waitress from one of the clubs there, and she and I have been flirting since I got in town. She's working and haven't been able to hook up with her, hasn't been a problem because I have been busy with so many others.

Anyway she sees me sitting with a couple of chicas chatting, and I am right across from where her club is, and I get a call on my phone, and I see it is her calling me. So I walk over to her and ask what's up, she tells me she wants me to sit over where she is, I tell her that won't be a problem but she has to spend some private time with me. To make a long story short she came back to the pad, enjoyed the session. Although a little disappointed with her belly, she just had a baby a few months previous and it hasn't gotten back as firm as I like it. But I will probably do her again, she was very sexy in la cama. Also got her sister's number, both have totally beautiful faces, but sis hasn't had children, so I am guessing the body is tight, at least it looks that way dressed. Will try and do sis on next trip.

Time to return to la capital. My stay in Boca Chica was enjoyable, good quality, mostly barrio chicas were had on this trip, although I enjoyed looking at some of the putas walking around, some looked real good. The barrio chicas are cool, just have to rap to them, I like that.
    What....no going to breakfast at Rockys? No going to the beach and sitting at the Black Box? No hanging out at Merengue and getting fucked up? No going upstairs to Classicos and having some puta grab your package? No going to the farmacia for some ass ointment? No...no...oh....wait a sec....wrong thread.

Sorry. I thought this was Robert's thread.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You are right EC, but sometimes, I just can't believe how simple this shit is. Reading some of the posts, guys try to make it to difficult. It doesn't have to be that way.
    for real, a lot of folks talk on here like it is some impossible feat i go to santiago and run threw that city i dont go with putas im in the barrio doing what i do and its more fun then the point and click ever was good luck to you all

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlexDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Getting tired of all this damn rain we have had the past three months, seems like just about everyday for the past three months. Can't be good for those who depend on tourist being out and about.

Well a friend left a few hours ago, been dealing with her for the past three years almost; off and on, more off lately, but it seems that she just figured out a way for it to be more on than off, bless her little heart.

So she calls me about 10 last night and wants to come over, I was exhausted but I said what the hell and allowed her to come over, she of course spends the night and this morning my place is a mess, haven't been here in about a month, was in BC in my other spot. I left the place a mess, and it got worse because of all the rain, and stuff, and needed a good cleaning. So we get up early and start cleaning the joint, and she tells, me she needs a second job, her primary is in a restuarant where she works 6 days a week. So she proposes that she cleans my spot, three times a month and I agreed. So I left her in my apt, to clean it as I ran a few errands, when I got back I was pleased with her efforts. So I guess instead of a friend with benefits, which she has always been in the past, I now got a maid with benefits.

By the way as she cleaned she had on only one of my t-shirts (I love that look). Maybe I will look into finding a proper french maid outfit, with the crotchless panties for her

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 191 Posts

Yayow- If you introduce me as your protege then I'm willing to take your class. I can start my first lesson on 8/19.

Or I'll settle for a PM with some chica numbers.

EN
    Make me a GREEN BOD!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to explorador negro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

funny but true story!

This happened to me a couple of months ago, before I started communicating on the site again. Stuff like this only seems to happen in a place like the D.R., I thought of it because one of the protagonist in the story, has been a pain in the ass, and is constantly blowing up my phone since it has happened.

As some of you know I live close to the Jaguara hotel and casino, just a few blocks away. When I would go in there, there was this one particular dealer named Maria, who would always be like in a trance when she would see me in there, totally staring and shit, kind of creepy in a way. But because of it I knew she wanted to spend some time with me. I would normally not go into the casino during her shift, but strange enough I started running into her on the street as I went about my daily life. I was always pleasant and we exchanged numbers, I wasn't totally into her, but I thought maybe one day.

Well one day a few months a go, I am sitting in Pacos with a friend discussing world events and such and she calls me, I tell her I am busy at the time but we could meet there later that afternoon. We set up a time, and like most Dominicans she is not there at the appointed time. I am not really into her, so I figure I will call her and if she isn't almost there I will cancel, the date. When I call I get Maria, and I ask her where she is, she says she is at the Jaguara, I tell her wait there and I will meet her at the back entrance on Independencia Ave. in 10 minutes. I get there and as I am approaching I see a chica, waiting where I told her I would be, but from a distance it doesn't look like her, I get closer and I see it is Maria but a different Maria!! I am thinking to myself what the fuck

This other Maria I have been with a few times, over the past couple of years, and would often see her in the casino when I went one of the casinos bar flies. So I approach, and smoothly don't let her know when I called her I meant to call another chica named Maria. So we go back to the apt. and start smashing it, it's late afternoon about 5 or 6 pm. We take a bit of a break, and she is blowing me as we are lying there cuddling a bit. When my phone rings, I look at the number and it is Maria from the casino , I don't know what's going on how is she calling me as she is slowly sucking me.

So I pick up the phone and it's Maria from the casino, she is at Pacos waiting for me and wants to know where I am. Now I am totally confused. I tell the chica on the phone that I left because she wasn't there when we said, and I thought she had to cancel, but that I will be there in 10 mins. Now I am talking to the Maria sucking me off, and I ask her what is her number, she tells me, and when I put that number in my phone it comes up as the other Maria from the casino, how is this possible. Make a long story short, there is a way of putting multiple phone numbers under one entry and somehow I did that with the two Maria's numbers. Now the Maria with me, catches on, because she sees the look on my face, sees the confusion and hears me asking questions about her phone number, plus she heard my side of the phone conversation. She gets this look on her face, a big smile breaks out as she realizes what has happened and she tells me, you had ,no intention of being with me today, you wanted a different chica. I nodded my head sheepishly, in acknowledgment. But she was totally cool, just laughing at me and telling me I am a bad boy. By the way as I said she and I have been together before, and are cool with each other she knows what I am about, and I know what she is about.

So we get dressed I walk her down to Independencia, hop in to a fast car and meet the other Maria at Pacos. A long story short we grabbed a bite and a couple of drinks went back to my place, and she stayed the night, a very nice session with her. That's the only time I have been with the Maria the black jack dealer from the casino, and she has been bugging me ever since trying to get back, but I think she has puppy love and I ain't trying to encourage her to much, although I would like to get in between those thighs at least one more time.

Shit like this only seems to happen in the DR

Thanks
    Thanked 51,254 Times in 7,381 Posts

Next time I'm in SD yayow, I'm buying you a few beers. Your stories could not be dreamed up by any Hollywood scriptwriter. Some very entertaining reading!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

As I indicated before about a month and a half ago, I decided to pick up a second apt. in Boca Chica, nothing super special, just a place to chill, leave clothes and such and enjoy the beach. I found the one thing I really missed about being in Sosua, was hanging at the beach (after all I am a Pisces, I need to be close to the Sea). Besides for my own enjoyment, I know my daughter likes relaxing on the beach as well, so that clinched it because when she visits, it makes it easier for us to enjoy la playa if I have a place of my own down there. I know a lot of guys don't really like BC, but it doesn't bother me, actually I enjoy it, the only thing that I really don't like is the constant vendors, but the more they see you the less they bother you.

Recently I have found another unexpected added advantage of having a place on the beach, the chicas in Santo Domingo love going to the beach (but often it is few and far between as far as visits are concerned), and now that the word has gotten out I got a place down there, they are coming out of the wood work asking when they can go with me and hang on the beach. It gets so hot sometimes in SDQ, many of them can't wait to get down there. At first it was just me answering where I had been for the last month when some of them realized they hadn't seen me around, but after seeing the response, it is part of my regular conversation with the chicas. Something like, "Oh by the way I got a place in Boca, just a couple of blocks from the playa", I can actually see the pussy juice flowing from their totos when I tell them.

Sometimes this shit is just too easy.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

As I indicated before about a month and a half ago, I decided to pick up a second apt. in Boca Chica, nothing super special, just a place to chill, leave clothes and such and enjoy the beach. I found the one thing I really missed about being in Sosua, was hanging at the beach (after all I am a Pisces, I need to be close to the Sea). Besides for my own enjoyment, I know my daughter likes relaxing on the beach as well, so that clinched it because when she visits, it makes it easier for us to enjoy la playa if I have a place of my own down there. I know a lot of guys don't really like BC, but it doesn't bother me, actually I enjoy it, the only thing that I really don't like is the constant vendors, but the more they see you the less they bother you.

Recently I have found another unexpected added advantage of having a place on the beach, the chicas in Santo Domingo love going to the beach (but often it is few and far between as far as visits are concerned), and now that the word has gotten out I got a place down there, they are coming out of the wood work asking when they can go with me and hang on the beach. It gets so hot sometimes in SDQ, many of them can't wait to get down there. At first it was just me answering where I had been for the last month when some of them realized they hadn't seen me around, but after seeing the response, it is part of my regular conversation with the chicas. Something like, "Oh by the way I got a place in Boca, just a couple of blocks from the playa", I can actually see the pussy juice flowing from their totos when I tell them.

Sometimes this shit is just too easy.
    Sometimes I feel like Stu is reading my "Been there, done that" book I should have written.

I too lived in Boca Chica full time for three years. Got to know all the vendors. Figured out all of the scams.

Did the "take chicas to the beach" thing too. Got soooo tired of "Can I bring my cousin/prima/primo/friend/whatever" and the "I'm hungry's" and the "I"m thirsty's" over and over again. (forget the "but, I have to go back to the city now!'s)

It will get old(and expensive) for you, my friend, just as it did for me.

But for now, enjoy. If I had it all to do over again, I'd probably do it the same way.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

32. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Re: funny but true story!

I get there and as I am approaching I see a chica, waiting where I told her I would be, but from a distance it doesn't look like her, I get closer and I see it is Maria but a different Maria!! I am thinking to myself what the fuck

This other Maria I have been with a few times, over the past couple of years, and would often see her in the casino when I went one of the casinos bar flies. So I approach, and smoothly don't let her know when I called her I meant to call another chica named Maria. So we go back to the apt. and start smashing it, it's late afternoon about 5 or 6 pm. We take a bit of a break, and she is blowing me as we are lying there cuddling a bit. When my phone rings, I look at the number and it is Maria from the casino , I don't know what's going on how is she calling me as she is slowly sucking me.

So I pick up the phone and it's Maria from the casino, she is at Pacos waiting for me and wants to know where I am. Now I am totally confused. I tell the chica on the phone that I left because she wasn't there when we said, and I thought she had to cancel, but that I will be there in 10 mins. Now I am talking to the Maria sucking me off, and I ask her what is her number, she tells me, and when I put that number in my phone it comes up as the other Maria from the casino, how is this possible. Make a long story short, there is a way of putting multiple phone numbers under one entry and somehow I did that with the two Maria's numbers. Now the Maria with me, catches on, because she sees the look on my face, sees the confusion and hears me asking questions about her phone number, plus she heard my side of the phone conversation. She gets this look on her face, a big smile breaks out as she realizes what has happened and she tells me, you had ,no intention of being with me today, you wanted a different chica. I nodded my head sheepishly, in acknowledgment. But she was totally cool, just laughing at me and telling me I am a bad boy. By the way as I said she and I have been together before, and are cool with each other she knows what I am about, and I know what she is about.

So we get dressed I walk her down to Independencia, hop in to a fast car and meet the other Maria at Pacos. A long story short we grabbed a bite and a couple of drinks went back to my place, and she stayed the night, a very nice session with her. That's the only time I have been with the Maria the black jack dealer from the casino, and she has been bugging me ever since trying to get back, but I think she has puppy love and I ain't trying to encourage her to much, although I would like to get in between those thighs at least one more time.

Shit like this only seems to happen in the DR

I had a similar situation, a few years ago in Santo Domingo. I had been chatting with this cop online. I had already closed the deal, and she gave me a promissory note. I later noticed, she was looking to fall in love, and I decided against seeing her. I didnt want to break hearts, and plus she carries a gun.

One night, we were having drinks, and the Tres Muskateers restaurant, and our waitress, Giselle was fine. I began to flirt with her, telling her cupid, has just shot an arrow through my heart. I give her my number and tell her to call me.
    The next day, we are sitting at Segafredas chica watching and drinking, when my cell rings, I ask who is this, and I thought she said, Giselle. I am happy as a lark, and I tell her to meet me at the Hardrock Cafe. I go to the Hard Rock to meet Giselle, and I walk, right past Germania, the cop. She says, hello Antonio, you dont recognize me?

My initial thoughts were, this is just a coincidence, but I better mover her away from the place, I am supposed to meet Giselle. I take her back to Sega's, my friends, realizing this isnt Giselle, are laughing their asses off. I introduce her to my crew, and tell her to wait here for a minute, I will be right back. I go back to Hard Rock and there was no Giselle, then it all became clear to me.
    That wasnt Giselle calling, it was Germania. To be sure, I redialed the #, that had dialed me and I saw Germania pick up.

We sat, and had a few drinks, and then she left. My boys wanted me to hit, but she was out my weight class, and she wanted to be in love, plus she carried a gun.
    That plus the fact my groin was inflamed from smashing Bianca, all day and night, so I let the cop get away.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Sometimes I feel like Stu is reading my "Been there, done that" book I should have written.

I too lived in Boca Chica full time for three years. Got to know all the vendors. Figured out all of the scams.

Did the "take chicas to the beach" thing too. Got soooo tired of "Can I bring my cousin/prima/primo/friend/whatever" and the "I'm hungry's" and the "I"m thirsty's" over and over again. (forget the "but, I have to go back to the city now!'s)

It will get old(and expensive) for you, my friend, just as it did for me.

But for now, enjoy. If I had it all to do over again, I'd probably do it the same way.
    Definitely hope to enjoy while I can. Just surprised how it seems to be some type of afrodasiac for some of these chicas, after all they live on a tropical island, but many don't get the opp. to go to the beach that often.

As far as bringing other chicas (friends, sisters cousins etc.) no problem as long as they don't mind sharing. I am never upset when a chica, wants to present another chica to me, it often times leads to other oppurtunties for me.

Food, I got food in the fridge, as long as they don't mind burning it a bit.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post

I too lived in Boca Chica full time for three years. .....
    Don't live there full time, just my part time residence, I think it would drive me crazy to be there full time, when it gets too crazy there, I just head back to the capital.

I wish you would have written that book, I would have it on my shelf, and would refer to it often. That is the great thing about talking to guys like you and some others learnng from your experiences. That's why a site like this is so helpful. You get the opp. to learn from both the good things and the bad, repeating the good with your own personal style added, and avoiding the bad as best as possible like the plague.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information