Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Limousine Service in DR

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: Limousine Service in DR

BLB, there a reason I think we dont see any Limos,

One other ligistic he may not have taken into consideration . Limos have a LONG wheel base, so the roads, hills & especially the Dips in and around sosua may not be at all suitable ( im sure youve seen the scapes where the cars have bottomed out.
    So Better check with the place you are staying at to see if there is ample rooms to make it in, park etc. Also, you dont want to hit one of them speedbumps like in front of Casa marina, at like 40 mph. Thats will definitely screw things up. But I guess the driver should be responsible for all that.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

I wish I was there to see the Limo. I think you should at least ride down PC once and blast this tune:

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Fuck the Limo, the Hummer. Drop down on those Hos in a Mother Fuck'n Helicopter!!!!'

Getting some head while hovering above Sosua Beach, think about it, DAMNNNNNNN

It's your birthday, go to town man, go to town
    I'm a Payer not a Player

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    Fuck the Limo, the Hummer. Drop down on those Hos in a Mother Fuck'n Helicopter!!!!
    Oh shit, that's funny.

Hey Coolio, if that's what you want to do, then do it!!! It's your Birthday and if that's what you want to gift yourself, don't let nobody talk you out of it.
    I used to do it all the time here in the states and had a ball. I had a particular driver who drove for me all the time, and he knew the routine. I'd pick some dame up at some point and, when I did, he knew to just drive and don't bother me cause I was getting busy.

Also did it in Acapulco and Honolulu. It wasn't for the purpose of being "seen" or trying to impress anybody. It was for the experience. And I have had some serious experiences.

I say go for it!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 320 Posts

True. Fuckin around with two chicas for 5 hours in the back of a limo or Hummer sounds like it could be fun anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Oh shit, that's funny.

Hey Coolio, if that's what you want to do, then do it!!! It's your Birthday and if that's what you want to gift yourself, don't let nobody talk you out of it.
    I used to do it all the time here in the states and had a ball. I had a particular driver who drove for me all the time, and he knew the routine. I'd pick some dame up at some point and, when I did, he knew to just drive and don't bother me cause I was getting busy.

Also did it in Acapulco and Honolulu. It wasn't for the purpose of being "seen" or trying to impress anybody. It was for the experience. And I have had some serious experiences.

I say go for it!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macula For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jmackulate View Post
    True. Fuckin around with two chicas for 5 hours in the back of a limo or Hummer sounds like it could be fun anyways.

Especially after they ask what a ride costs and he says 15,000 pesos.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coolie High View Post
    Ill be staying at Casa linda villa which is a lil ways from the main area of Sosua so the honeys will not be seeing me coming out the limo. Maybe I've been living in Vegas to long but i always wanted to smash in a stretch limo. Add to the fact that I'm very tall and need exta room I figure a limo be perfect

I'm budgeting that the ride for the limo service with drinks and food would cost about $500 american. I can dig it as long as I can fulfill my dream
    Cant hate on a man with a dream and willing to do whatever it takes to fulfill it. Your an inspiration man. Dont know if i'd ever do the limo thing in DR but I will pursue my dreams after reading that. Make me a dream list

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Especially after they ask what a ride costs and he says 15,000 pesos.
    Or that it was a bday gift from a Local friend. Then he can ask them what they going to give him for his BDAYYYY.

Smooth Set up Its coolies plan all along lol

COOLIE I WANT YOU TO PLAY LUCHINI BY CAMP LO at least once in the limo!! Its only rightt

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

don't tell them anything.They would be glad to hop get in front of the other girls it just just like when someone does VIP in Classicos.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    I wanna book a trip just to SEE this
    a stretch limo rolling down PC...with dudes hanging out the sun roof popping bottles of Krystal.
    just when you think you seen it all

Me too, I just don't want him waving at me. I wouldn't want anybody thinking he knows me.

Coolie, you really should re-think this. Not a good idea to flash cash or bling down there. They are poor. And some are not so honest when it comes to making a living.

Just buy them some ice cream.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    don't tell them anything.They would be glad to hop get in front of the other girls it just just like when someone does VIP in Classicos.
    Considering the way the people down there chase status, he should offer to let the finest chica he can find in Sosua roll with him, on the condition that he fucks her first, and for no charge except for drinks.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,805 Times in 275 Posts

Cool Re: Limousine Service in DR

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    Me too, I just don't want him waving at me. I wouldn't want anybody thinking he knows me.

Coolie, you really should re-think this. Not a good idea to flash cash or bling down there. They are poor. And some are not so honest when it comes to making a living.

Just buy them some ice cream.
    Easy my friend. I'm not going down to DR and bring salt to the game and flash the cash and show off the bling. All I'm doing is having the stretch limo drive me from the airport to to Casa Linda and then I'm done with the limo. I'm not even going to roll thru PC cus I don't want the honeys think I got serious bread although they alway think I'm a ball player so to be honest I'm fucked regardless lol

In anycase other then the limo I never try to flaunt down there. I always show respect to the culture, the people and the game we call mongering at ALL TIMES

Quote Originally Posted by Dominican dave View Post
    Or that it was a bday gift from a Local friend. Then he can ask them what they going to give him for his BDAYYYY.

Smooth Set up Its coolies plan all along lol

COOLIE I WANT YOU TO PLAY LUCHINI BY CAMP LO at least once in the limo!! Its only rightt
    No doubt! I'm on it. I'm in negotiations now with a fellow monger on the board that says he can get a stretch limo for ol Coolie high. If all goes well u might have to try it out ur self
    A Woman Like That Can Teach Alot About Ur Self

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coolie High For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Please do get pics when this happens.. Look forward to hearing how it turns out..

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

I dunno.. I just can't see riding all the way up in a limo. We're talking about a 3-4 hour trip.

You're going to arrive in CL, and get out and say, "OK, did that" and immediately start wondering if it was worth the effort and $$$. Especially when you consider that your gonna be paying for that limo to make the 3-4 hr. trip BACK to Santo Domingo as well.

It just don't make sense; it's burning money that could be spent on the finer things of life.

There's lots of countries where using a stretch limo makes sense, but the DR ain't one of them.

And, if you want, I can show you a few limos here, sitting in gas station parking lots with 4 empty tires and covered with dust.

Nobody uses them here.

Here, it's an Escalade or a Suburban with black windows.

Limos are soooooo 80's.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Whoa, Limo to Sosua? I totally understand ballin out and treating yourself and all that there. But your doing too much.

It will bring unwanted attention to you, you do understand a lot of people are broke as shit out there. Some broads may try to overcharge you n shit. People begging extra hard. Tigeres scheming.

Go the H2 route, if you want, it's way cooler.
    I've offended you.....goood

31. The Following User Says Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coolie High View Post
    Gentlemen I need guidance! Im looking for a reputable limousine service. Has anyone used a service of a limo company while in DR?

I plan to be in haiti from Aug 5th -10th. From there im flying in to Santo Domingo on the 10th. I want a limo to pick me up from the airport and to drive me to sosua. I know its going to be very expensive but hey it’s my bday present to me. I have my man Junior working on having a couple honeys waiting for me at the airport so if all goes well ill be getting some head by two lovelys while Im chilling outside the sunroof of the limo with a presidente in my hand
    Man you do you strong as you want, but don't f it up for the rest of the family.
    And before you say it, I know it is your cash, and you can handle yours, but understand how we do it here on the site. We want to get ours, but at a fair price, and we don't want to blow it up for others that contribute. But bro enjoy the limo
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

33. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information