Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my first real monger trip

Thanks

my first real monger trip 7/21-26

I've played the game before but I knew going in I was stepping up from little league to the minors. did the research and knew bb was what I wanted. no hassle, hustles, b/s or drama.

shooting fish in a barrel some say. more like, if you've seen tv show swamp people, the fish that jump in your boat as you're cruising thru. no matter how fast you go or how much you zig zag you end up with fish in the boat. I'm cool with that.

I got there around dinner time so got the sea bass. ate and checked out the chicas. they leave you be as you eat but as soon as you're done they're jumping in the boat.
    by 1's and 2's they come by and introdruce themselfs. was heading out when I saw shayla. she introduces herself and says I want to fuck you. well aren't you sweet.
    pretty girl, nice body. good time.

take a shower, start getting ready for the bar. oh shit I'm sick. puked a few times, bad fish i guess. ok I'm good now. head to bar. sit down 2 seconds later maria is in my lap. you like? yup. you like my ass? yup. you wanna fuck me? yes,yes i do. she goes to the bathroom and heres where i make my first mistake. saw this other hottie,she comes over, we talk alittle. she says i wanna fuck you. huh imagine that. yeah I wanna get with you too. find me tomorrow. what i should have said was,hope you like maria cuz this is gonna be a party!!

anyway had a good time with maria. she's funny. I liked her.
    that concludes my first day.
    Last edited by murman; 08-02-2011 at 10:06 PM. Reason: added dates

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Re: my first real monger trip

Thanks for posting,Scope things out and go from there.Be like the old Bull and don't rush in

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

BB's is a good place to start and where I started in DR. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Look forward to hearing more about your trip and latest talent there.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Yeah BB's is a good place to start, didn't hear you say how long a trip you are taking. If you have a few days, if a relative long trip 5 days or more, maybe you and a couple of guys that you meet there, will share a cab( there's my NY coming out again), I meant taxi, and check out Sosua, Classicos or if it is too early for that, maybe La Passion. In any case enjoy your vacation, and fill us in.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,605 Times in 464 Posts

Murman- Welcome to the board! Great start to your trip report. Looking forward to the rest of the report. I will be in DR in October. I'm kicking things off at BB's, then heading to Sosua for a Grand Finale. It'll be my 1st time to BB's, 2nd time to Sosua.

I've been keep close tabs on the BB scene, so I appreciate any info on the chicas and the scene you can share.

I'd like echo YAYOW's recommendation to hit Sosua if you have the time and a chance to! It'll rock your world!! ENJOY!!

Quote Originally Posted by murman View Post
    I've played the game before but I knew going in I was stepping up from little league to the minors. did the research and knew bb was what I wanted. no hassle, hustles, b/s or drama.

shooting fish in a barrel some say. more like, if you've seen tv show swamp people, the fish that jump in your boat as you're cruising thru. no matter how fast you go or how much you zig zag you end up with fish in the boat. I'm cool with that.

I got there around dinner time so got the sea bass. ate and checked out the chicas. they leave you be as you eat but as soon as you're done they're jumping in the boat.
    by 1's and 2's they come by and introdruce themselfs. was heading out when I saw shayla. she introduces herself and says I want to fuck you. well aren't you sweet.
    pretty girl, nice body. good time.

take a shower, start getting ready for the bar. oh shit I'm sick. puked a few times, bad fish i guess. ok I'm good now. head to bar. sit down 2 seconds later maria is in my lap. you like? yup. you like my ass? yup. you wanna fuck me? yes,yes i do. she goes to the bathroom and heres where i make my first mistake. saw this other hottie,she comes over, we talk alittle. she says i wanna fuck you. huh imagine that. yeah I wanna get with you too. find me tomorrow. what i should have said was,hope you like maria cuz this is gonna be a party!!

anyway had a good time with maria. she's funny. I liked her.
    that concludes my first day.
    My cock doesn't talk politics. ~Stephal Sachs

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deep2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

oops. may have giving the impression this is live. I was there 7/21-26. my bad.

wake up to this
    good morning
    good morning
    put a smile on your face and she did.
    shes perky in the morning. I, on the other hand, rolled over and went back to sleep.
    spent the afternoon at beach. couple beers, just relaxing.

so, I'm sitting in the resturant back at BB's watching the shift change. this chick comes over and says hey, remember me? mmmm ah oh yeah. you're the hottie from the bar last night.
    she tells me shes 37 yo. I don't think so. but she insists. pretty girl hot body. lets go.
    yeah I'm liking BB about now. no b/s. no hustlers. if you're looking for a relaxed vaca
    this is a good spot.
    to be continued.......

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to murman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,334 Times in 1,113 Posts

so, I'm sitting in the resturant back at BB's watching the shift change. this chick comes over and says hey, remember me? mmmm ah oh yeah. you're the hottie from the bar last night.
    she tells me shes 37 yo. I don't think so. but she insists. pretty girl hot body. lets go.
    yeah I'm liking BB about now. no b/s. no hustlers. if you're looking for a relaxed vaca
    this is a good spot.
    to be continued.......
    Good to hear you had a good 1st trip to BB.. I love that place as well as Sosua. The chicas there are on top of their game.

Do you remember the chica's name who said she was 37? For the life of me ,I can't recall anyone looking like they are 37. Of course some of them hold their age well..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kitie carson For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kitie carson View Post
    Good to hear you had a good 1st trip to BB.. I love that place as well as Sosua. The chicas there are on top of their game.

Do you remember the chica's name who said she was 37? For the life of me ,I can't recall anyone looking like they are 37. Of course some of them hold their age well..
    i believe her name is merana. (that ain't spelt right) and I'm sure she won the miss universe contest the following night. when the BB news letter comes out you should be able to see her there. she was contestant # 5.

but let me just say photos don't do these girls justice. they are far better looking in person.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to murman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

but let me just say photos don't do these girls justice. they are far better looking in person.
    Most of us agree that it's such a pleasant surprise seeing them in person after the newsletter pics that don't do them justice.
    Last edited by Dick Dawson; 08-03-2011 at 12:47 PM. Reason: quote fix

18. The Following User Says Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

Re: my first real monger trip 7/21-26

I got there around dinner time so got the sea bass.
    hahah I thought you were going to say the sea bass one of the girls who jumped in your bed as your were checking in
    Last edited by ezsmile; 08-03-2011 at 11:03 AM. Reason: punctuation

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks

so yeah. day 3 already. time flys when you're surrounded by beautiful women.

I'm in the resturant....again. been eating alot and the foods good barring the seabass the first day.

I'm eating,watching this lil hottie watch me. I'm kinda taking my time. she's sexy. slim waist and nice ass. finish eating and motion her over. she introduces herself as Shorty.
    i'm like, really, cool. I like it. it fits you. but what happened? were your parents mad at you when they named you. she laughs. says no. its my nickname.
    we talk alittlemore,but i can't wait to get her back to the room.
    awesome chica. funny, good looking, sexy as hell and a firecracker in bed.
    shit. just realized I been daydreaming here. beautiful girl.um um um.

later, in the resterant,of all places I see Dunedain. I wanted to ask him about his pulling 5 chicas. he confirms this. I think he said he was bored. but really dude.....5.
    then he offers up this gem. " add a couple bi girls to the mix" wow.thats some wise shit. thats t-shirt material right there.

i'll tell ya all how that works out later

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to murman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

Hey murman, it was great meeting you down there. I guess neither of us thought of asking each other if we were on this board/site. This is a good and pure trip report about what it is like the first time someone is at BB. Like I told you, everytime I am there feels like the first time, as you have seen my actions up close and personal.

I'm glad my advice was of help to you

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm also glad you went ahead and did the two girl session. It really does make a difference and that is one of the hidden secrets about BB, quite a few girls are bi sexual and have no problem doing a session with one another.

In places like Sosua, I engage in threesomes and foursomes as well but it is a very different thing as it a lot of work is needed to make sure you have the right group.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dunedain View Post
    In places like Sosua, I engage in threesomes and foursomes as well but it is a very different thing as it a lot of work is needed to make sure you have the right group.
    Damn!!! Dunedain, I love me some threesomes, probably done over 40 in my life, but a foursome, never been there

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Damn!!! Dunedain, I love me some threesomes, probably done over 40 in my life, but a foursome, never been there

Thanks yay!!

I've gone with five a few times as well. The term pack hunter applies to me in a very different way.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey murman, it was great meeting you down there. I guess neither of us thought of asking each other if we were on this board/site. This is a good and pure trip report about what it is like the first time someone is at BB. Like I told you, everytime I am there feels like the first time, as you have seen my actions up close and personal.

I'm glad my advice was of help to you

yeah, D, I was a little overwelmed the first day or so. this is way differant then the rld's in Amsterdam or even fkk in germany. totally differant game. but,man, i like this shit.
    i spent a couple weeks reading this board. couple others, but this board is awesome.
    plus your words of wisdom opened up a whole new world.
    My ex and i were swingers and did some wild shit but.........idk

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to murman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm also glad you went ahead and did the two girl session. It really does make a difference and that is one of the hidden secrets about BB, quite a few girls are bi sexual and have no problem doing a session with one another.

right, right. did I mention I'm lazy and don't want to put in the work.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to murman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    ya know. yayow I've done 4some before but always as a couple.
    mo fun with 3 chicas and me as opposed to swapping

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to murman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,605 Times in 464 Posts

This is the primary reason why I'm spending the first half of my next trip to DR at BB's. I want to get in a few 3-somes and 4-somes, and I know they'll be easier to set up there and better quality.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deep2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

right, right. did I mention I'm lazy and don't want to put in the work.
    I hear ya mur. I agree, afterall it's supposed to be a vacation. I can chase and hustle when at home but like the famous words of Chris Tucker "I'm on vacation man and I want some Moo Shoo!!!!!!!!!"

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information