Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: my first real monger trip

Thanks

Re: my first real monger trip

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster006 View Post
    Wow. Great report. I cannot wait to hit BB now. Might hold off on sosua and spend the whole week at BB.
    depends on your deal, really.
    if you wanna lounge around, chill out, be catered to. BBs is great. if you wanna club hop, party and chase chicas, not so much.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to murman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mngweco View Post
    Someone said that #15 was WU most of the time. Hope she will be available next week
    if not, there are plenty of others that will take care of ya.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to murman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Yeah splitting up the trip is always fun. Though if you are really into threesomes, BB's is the better way to go because you will know for sure what you're getting in terms of what girls are truly bi.

Damn, gotta get my new report going. Just reminiscing about this past trip

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

this starting to sound like cheech and chongs "what i did on my summer vacation"
    the first day I got up, went to look for a job, hung on the corner.
    the second day........ and on and on.
    mine goes. I got up, had sex, ate, went to beach,ate, drank, had sex, ate. drank, had sex, had sex, went to sleep.
    got just what I was looking for. low key chill vacation interspersed with some great sex with some hot women.
    my last morning there Shorty comes up working it hard. she just oozes sex. heartbreaker in high heels for sure. you need a message baby, come on. then she says how bout you massage me. she knows exactly what to say at exactly the right time. i can't resist one more round. she plays the game like an all pro and I like that. like they say, she gives 110% on every play.
    i check out ,look in the lounge and see just about all chicas I spent time with. wow cool. hugs and kisses all around. played grab ass for a few and I was out.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to murman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,605 Times in 464 Posts

See...Yeah, I'm so counting down the days till my trip. Don't worry fellwos I write it all up and vett these other reports. We'll see if BB's is really all that.

Quote Originally Posted by murman View Post
    so this is what it feels like to be king. waking up to 3 hot willing women.
    couple rounds later they're out, and I'm sleeping like a baby, with a shit eating grin on my face.
    I'm eating dinner later and shorty walks by. wow.shes looking hot, short white dress with a plunging neckline. talk to her for a few. she likes to flirt.so do i. I like the way she plays the game. we both know its business, but she can make me forget for awhile.
    I go take a shower, she goes to find a couple more players.
    get down to the bar. Shorty's sitting with 6 or 7 chicas, all of em smoking hot.
    so, I buy a round of drinks, look around and see I'm the only dude. wish I got these odds at home.
    we're flirting, shooting the shit. I notice the vibe changed. look around, see a dude sitting at bar by himself. I'm wondering why the chicas aren't approaching him. I see a couple chics giving him the stink eye. so I ask whats up? they tell me he don't take any women to the room. kinda strange. whatever. his loss. goes to show you, theres no secrets at BB's. probably same deal elsewhere. idk all the nuances of the game here yet, but I think a good rep will get good service. assholes may get shitty service.
    pick my 3. shorty wanda and shayla. they're smiling, happy as kids at xmas. the ones i didn't, I could see the disappointment in thier faces. wish I could take them all.gave em all a hug and bought em another round.
    back in room another mind blowing experience. these girls can surly bring it. 3 is my new favorite number. shorty and shayla leave, wanda stays. wakes me up with great massage and another round. cool chick, good performance. shes out the door, I roll over and crash.
    went down and ate. sweet lil thing asks me if I want a massage. oh,baby I'm just to tired. she says I know. uh, you know? yeah you take 3 girls. don't worry I'll do everything. you relax and I'll take care of you. don't remember her name or what she looks like but she did take care of my. like I said there are no secrets at BB's.
    I'm starting to figure this game out. st in afternoon. grab 3 for evening and keep one for tln.
    I'll finish this later.
    My cock doesn't talk politics. ~Stephal Sachs

10. The Following User Says Thank You to deep2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the report.

How often do the chicas rotate, meaning new girls come and replace the birds from the previous days?

How big was the safe in your room? Does BB has its own safe in their office that can be trusted? I understand that you were there only a few days so most likely didn't carry much valuables.

Is it better to allow the chica to pick you, and see if both of you jive, or go after them yourself?

What was up with the loner guy, did you ever find out? I hope he didn't turn out to be another Ted Bundy?

What type of guys did you encounter there, other than another BM? Age, class, behavior, etc.?

Did you have to resort to speaking native to get buy or establish rapport, or English was enough?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chimper For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nice report thanks. I will be at BB's for the first time as well this Oct 15-22. I mongered in Sosua for one week a few years ago and averaged 2 women a day but there was some work/stress involved (ok not much but there was always the strange chica to watch out for). This time I want a totally relaxed, effortless week off with a few new women each day. Does this sound reasonable? Will anyone else be at BB's that week?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chaos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Chaos and Chimper, you guys will have fun there. It is a very relaxed atmosphere if that's your deal. There's no negotiations as the prices are set. Also, each chica is a little different. There are some that will approach you and others that will hang back until you approach them. There's no hunt involved because the girls are there. They rotate girls every 6 to 7 hrs so you will not end up with some chica who is exhausted from working all day. If you have particular preferences, see the mammasans as they are awesome and make sure you get what you want in a chica. There is all types there.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daddy999 View Post
    I'm sure you didn't. That's Jolie I believe. A real sweetie!
    Yes, it is Jolie, she was very good in the sack and her pussy is tight. I was giving that a workout.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daddy999 View Post
    Yeah splitting up the trip is always fun. Though if you are really into threesomes, BB's is the better way to go because you will know for sure what you're getting in terms of what girls are truly bi.

Damn, gotta get my new report going. Just reminiscing about this past trip

I been a thinkin. a 3 night tear thru sosua then recoup at BBs might be fun. ya know, get outa dodge before the drama gets outa hand.

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by murman View Post
    I been a thinkin. a 3 night tear thru sosua then recoup at BBs might be fun. ya know, get outa dodge before the drama gets outa hand.
    Sounds like a good plan.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chimper View Post
    Thanks for the report.

How often do the chicas rotate, meaning new girls come and replace the birds from the previous days?

How big was the safe in your room? Does BB has its own safe in their office that can be trusted? I understand that you were there only a few days so most likely didn't carry much valuables.

Is it better to allow the chica to pick you, and see if both of you jive, or go after them yourself?

What was up with the loner guy, did you ever find out? I hope he didn't turn out to be another Ted Bundy?

What type of guys did you encounter there, other than another BM? Age, class, behavior, etc.?

Did you have to resort to speaking native to get buy or establish rapport, or English was enough?
    I'll answer these in order.
    1rst shift mid morning. 2nd 6ish.

small hotel safe. use common sense. don't think theft is an issue. i mean don't be a target.

no easy answer here. did it all ways. let them come to you. buy a round of drinks for 6 then pick as many as you want. tell em you like woman that love women. tell em what you want. they working and aim to please. play the game,have fun, let them have fun.

idk.. he no take girls to the room.

we was all high class dudes. star athletes, movie stars, business mogels and a rock god. cream of the crop I'd say. young old short tall whatever. cool peeps. hang in the reasturant you'll meet everyone.

I know words. can't really speak spanish. no real problem. smile and 1500 pesos and your bangin whoever you want.really only takes 1500 pesos

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to murman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    Nice report thanks. I will be at BB's for the first time as well this Oct 15-22. I mongered in Sosua for one week a few years ago and averaged 2 women a day but there was some work/stress involved (ok not much but there was always the strange chica to watch out for). This time I want a totally relaxed, effortless week off with a few new women each day. Does this sound reasonable? Will anyone else be at BB's that week?
    relaxed check
    effortless check
    few new women each day check

sounds not only reasonable but exactly what you'll get.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to murman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,792 Times in 1,931 Posts

If you are first time to DR you shouldn`t miss ether BB`s or Sosua. My only doubt was how many days to stay at BB`s. At first it was 2 days, then 3...at the end I changed my mind and decided for 4 days

Thanks
    Thanked 2,605 Times in 464 Posts

Right now I have reservations for 4 nights at BB's for my 9 night trip. I haven't made any reservations for the Sosua leg. I figure I'll just go there and if I'm have a great time extend the stay another night or 2. I definately want to hit Sosua. I'm also thinking of changing my flight and arrive a day or 2 earlier at BB, so I can still have 3-4 nights in Sosua. That option depends on the add on to the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by mngweco View Post
    If you are first time to DR you shouldn`t miss ether BB`s or Sosua. My only doubt was how many days to stay at BB`s. At first it was 2 days, then 3...at the end I changed my mind and decided for 4 days

Thanks
    Thanked 3,812 Times in 935 Posts

Welcome to the board, I hope you had a great time at Blackbeards.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Although it is not necessary, you can rent a car and drive up to Sosua from BB's its not that far. You can always bring them back as long as they have ID.

I usually do this because I am more of a late night guy and BB's closes kind of early. If you are lucky you might find some people down there who also rented a car, and take the drive up. If I was you, I would ask around to see if anyone is going up to Passions, and see what happens you might get a free ride up there, mongerers tend to be very nice especially for first timers down there,

On the girls at BB's if you are there for 2 days, you pretty much have seen 95% of the girls there. The most crucial time is the time when the day shift leaves, and the night shift comes in. I think it was between the hours of 4-6pm. This is when the girls are most plentiful at BB's, and don't take it the wrong way, there is always enough vagina at BB's.

There is no right way of getting the girls at BB's, for the most part it is point and click. If you are new, these girls will be EYEFUCKING you from the first step into BB's without being overly aggressive. I would advise spending at least 15 minutes talking to the girl, to see the personality, playfulness, and enthusiasm. This is part of my screening technique, that is still in the works, but not as much necessary at BB's as it is strongly needed everywhere else in the DR.

Also do not get Hilda first, because she will tear your ass up and set the bar so high, it will be downhill after that.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is the Wi-fi available from any of the rooms at BB? I'm thinking of doing a working trip and would like to only have to leave the room during business hours to grab a new girl. If it isn't available in the rooms, does anyone have experience with using a Wi-fi service in the DR for their computer?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to richmondfun For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by richmondfun View Post
    Is the Wi-fi available from any of the rooms at BB? I'm thinking of doing a working trip and would like to only have to leave the room during business hours to grab a new girl. If it isn't available in the rooms, does anyone have experience with using a Wi-fi service in the DR for their computer?
    I'm not sure how the wi-fi is in the rooms, but it seems pretty reliable around the pool and restaurant. BB's rooms don't really seem like rooms I'd want to be pent up working in though. They're decent, but I wouldn't want to do any work in there that doesn't involve cardio.

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by richmondfun View Post
    Yes they have wifi in the rooms.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information