Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It is all Bush's fault !

Thanks
    Thanked 2,605 Times in 464 Posts

Re: It is all Bush's fault !

Again, don't go mixing mongering and politics.

Can't we just write about fuckin hot chicas and how free we are there with our Euros and Dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    First of all, Sidney was being facetious.

Secondly, you guys can repeat the word Bush all you want but unless you look at the real numbers from the last two and a half years you're just kidding yourself. The debt and entitilments that he has pushed thru are staggering.

Businesses are afraid to invest, hire and expand. Taxing people who own private jets is not going to get the economy moving. That's a f'n joke.

"If somebody wants to build a coal-powered plan, then can. It's just that it will bankrupt them" and electricity rates will "necessarily skyrocket"
    Barack H. Obama - 2008

We can't drill in Alaska or the Gulf because he's worried about harming precious Mother Earth, but he just loaned 2 billion of our fucking money to a Brasilian company to drill off shore in South America. Oil that we will buy. Please tell me how that makes sense to you.

Billions in stimulis (your tax dollars) to "shovel ready jobs" but when the moneys gone and unemployment hits 9% he jokes & laughs about the lack of "shovel ready jobs"?

Wake the fuck up people.
    My cock doesn't talk politics. ~Stephal Sachs

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

I've been thinking about all this for quite a while. I'm new to all this. Even though I'm 39, I kept my head low. Just thinking I was lucky gettin mine.

I grew up in a very small town, living in goverment housing, on foodstamps. Now, if you guys haven't been handed a dose of humility, be from a small town, where everyone knows everyone. Go through the only grocery store on your side of town. With the most popular girl in school behind you and your moms while you are checking out, and mom hand over foodstamps. When you see that girl's opinion of you change in her eyes as you watch, your handed the biggest dose of embarrasment you ever will be.

This will all come together in a few. Just give me a little time.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    I've been thinking about all this for quite a while. I'm new to all this. Even though I'm 39, I kept my head low. Just thinking I was lucky gettin mine.

I grew up in a very small town, living in goverment housing, on foodstamps. Now, if you guys haven't been handed a dose of humility, be from a small town, where everyone knows everyone. Go through the only grocery store on your side of town. With the most popular girl in school behind you and your moms while you are checking out, and mom hand over foodstamps. When you see that girl's opinion of you change in her eyes as you watch, your handed the biggest dose of embarrasment you ever will be.

that's all it takes with any issue or problem, everytime.

it's patience that some of us all lack at times and think we are the first one's ever going through the "crisis" of the moment....no matter what it is.
    Vida es buena....

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Wall Street Plunges on Economic Fears; Dow Sinks More Than 500 Points; S&P, Nasdaq Down 4%; VIX Soars 30%- Reuters Wall Street plunged on the worst one-day drop since December 2008. Stock investors face a number of worries. Congress and the administration must resume their debates over spending cuts to avoid a possible credit downgrade. Evidence of economic weakness has recently increased, raising fear of a return to a recession. A spreading debt crisis in Europe has also threatened to hit the global economy.... » read more
    OH, I see then it must not be OBAMA man's fault at all for the economy when he allowed his wife to go to the Spanish Riviera with over 40 relatives and friends all on the Tax Payers Dime with Secret Service Protection on a Vacation she never earned herself. Hmmm.

Oh Did we forget those 2 villas in Hawaii for the Entire Family for at least 2 long Vacations that I know about where the Sassa and Mellia got there own private pool again at Tax Payer expense with Secret Service. Yah he is a real jewel and his election posters of his HEAD with the Word CHANGE are sure accurate only it is a change for the worse at least so far. Anybody think this is going away real soon.
    Just Doing It

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I lived with my mom, who worked as a waitress and had no desire to make her life better. But, I was blessed with my dads business mind. Plus, my dad spent time with me. Teaching me how to make money out of nothing.

I doubt there is an illegal activity that between my dad and I, we haven't covered. But, it wasn't to be greedy. There was many months when I had to pay the rent for my mom. Even though dad wasn't there in the house, he taught me to be a man.

Anyway, we were finally legit (kinda). Dad pretty much fucked me, but that's in his nature.

So, I went from a project kid, who had no desire to judge anyone, just make his....to a guy that made it, and now I'm tired of my tax money being pissed away.

I don't think I'm a hypocrite. Because I went from feeding off of society, to helping contribute to society.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

We are going to have to sit down over a couple of beers one day Trey.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well you can't change that and it sure as hell doesn't make you a bad person. Hell life is full of battles except for people either born rich or pussies not willing to take a risk.
    I know I had no financial help to go to school and had less than 100k in assets at age 30 raising kids but anyone can do it with hard work.

Sometimes embarrasment builds character when you think about it losers are not embarrassed, they laugh about it.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I lived with my mom, who worked as a waitress and had no desire to make her life better. But, I was blessed with my dads business mind. Plus, my dad spent time with me. Teaching me how to make money out of nothing.

I doubt there is an illegal activity that between my dad and I, we haven't covered. But, it wasn't to be greedy. There was many months when I had to pay the rent for my mom. Even though dad wasn't there in the house, he taught me to be a man.

Anyway, we were finally legit (kinda). Dad pretty much fucked me, but that's in his nature.

So, I went from a project kid, who had no desire to judge anyone, just make his....to a guy that made it, and now I'm tired of my tax money being pissed away.

I don't think I'm a hypocrite. Because I went from feeding off of society, to helping contribute to society.
    This really is one of many small versions of the Ameriacan Dream. Cudos to you.
    You are not alone

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

A lot of people can't understand how I could do some of the things I have done in my life to get ahead. They never seen the look in the "popular girls" eyes, as mom paid with foodstamps.

So anyway, after years of doing the hustle, either this side of legal, or the other, I've grown tired of being legal. I just don't get it guys!!!!!

I was better off, being a straight hustler!

The politicians are the biggest hustlers, thieves, I have ever seen!!! Republican, Democrate, elephant or donkey, it doesn't matter!!!!

They are all getting rich, while they tax our asses!

While my thinking goes along with Republican, they all fuck us.

They are the worst crooks, because they not only control our tax money, they spend it on themselves!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

A lot of people can't understand how I could do some of the things I have done in my life to get ahead. They never seen the look in the "popular girls" eyes, as mom paid with foodstamps.

So anyway, after years of doing the hustle, either this side of legal, or the other, I've grown tired of being legal. I just don't get it guys!!!!!

I was better off, being a straight hustler!

The politicians are the biggest hustlers, thieves, I have ever seen!!! Republican, Democrate, elephant or donkey, it doesn't matter!!!!

They are all getting rich, while they tax our asses!

While my thinking goes along with Republican, they all fuck us.

They are the worst crooks, because they not only control our tax money, they spend it on themselves!
    That is the way most of the people think where I come from.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm not saying I don't have a decent life guys. Fuck, my fifth vacation is scheduled for 5 weeks 8 hours from now.

But, I'm getting tired!

You see, the main business that I own, that pays all my bills and vacations, is a Bail Bond business.

I know a lot of you think that is cool. But the truth is, at any given day, I have over a million dollars gambled on defendants, who are running around streets of a lot of city's every day!

My life is not like Dog the Bounty hunter!

And the truth is, as hard as it is to make a legal living.......

the Feds make it so hard, its really not worth it!!!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I know I kinda hijacked Sydneys thread. Sorry Syd.

But personally, I feel it's time for another Tea Party!

The government is suppose to represent us, not use us!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

from a business standpoint, this is what i've learned to be a "gravity" issue. absolutely none of us with all of our venting can do a damn thing about what is happening now or has in the past as a whole....or in our own personal lives. collectively, possibly. we have all had our experiences in life that have made us who we are today. good, bad, or indifferent.

if each of us as individuals are smart enough to learn from all we've lived, we can be good people.....whether we are born with a golden spoon or not. enjoy life as best you can with what you have and enjoy others that are positive and give back to you.

i myself had the experience of no father from a young age on, but me and my mother strived for better. all has turned out pretty damn good and i feel fortunate to do and live my life as it is today.

the issues like gravity......why spend so much time thinking or worrying about them......we can't really affect it as an individual. continue to look within yourself as to what you can do first to make change before venting and doing nothing.

(guess this is my vent for the night )

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I know I kinda hijacked Sydneys thread. Sorry Syd.

But personally, I feel it's time for another Tea Party!

The government is suppose to represent us, not use us!
    Go Tea Party and make it a big ONE.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm not saying I don't have a decent life guys. Fuck, my fifth vacation is scheduled for 5 weeks 8 hours from now.

But, I'm getting tired!

You see, the main business that I own, that pays all my bills and vacations, is a Bail Bond business.

I know a lot of you think that is cool. But the truth is, at any given day, I have over a million dollars gambled on defendants, who are running around streets of a lot of city's every day!

My life is not like Dog the Bounty hunter!

And the truth is, as hard as it is to make a legal living.......

the Feds make it so hard, its really not worth it!!!

minutes T......i want minutes!

was looking forward to meeting up in MIA at the local dive, but realized you guys are heading down on the ninth. guess i'm tossing a few back solo there on Sat morning.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

umm......sorry. Sid

Didn't mean to misspell your name.

You know I love you Sid!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts

The Republicans and Democrats are all cowards. Both side have screwed the country for years padding their own pensions and getting the best benefits taxpayer money can buy.

I say we install term limits (2 terms max) and ban lobbying..... Maybe that will help them do what is right for the country instead of only worrying about donations and getting elected. They all SUCK!!!!
    Retired in 2009. **sniff***

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moshy2k View Post
    The Republicans and Democrats are all cowards. Both side have screwed the country for years padding their own pensions and getting the best benefits taxpayer money can buy.

I say we install term limits (2 terms max) and ban lobbying..... Maybe that will help them do what is right for the country instead of only worrying about donations and getting elected. They all SUCK!!!!
    moshy2k, are you deputydogs wingman??

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

Anyone who has done their research knows that it's not the social programs in America (welfare, foodstamps, etc.) that eat up most of the tax dollar, rather it's the MILITARY, SOCIAL SECURIty, AND MEDICARE, and interest payments on the debt -- though Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck want you to think differently......

And I love how the teabaggers assumed the mantle of the patriots of the Revolutionary War....hahaha...what a friggin' joke.....

If you could take teabaggers and put them in a time machine and send them back, they would NOT be the radicals, but the CONSERVATIVES who supported King George.....

But to tell you the truth, both parties, Democrat and Rerpublican, and the entire US political system is corrupted beyond repair. What you're witnessing now is the slow decline of the US as a nation. Every nation in the world has eventually had it's demise. Tothink that the US will survive in perpetuity as we know it today is ludicrous,

And the founding fathers of the US, if brought back today, would hang their heads in sorrow to see the plutocracy and theocracy-run government of today........everything they had fought against.......

34. The Following User Says Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

DMV

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post
    Anyone who has done their research knows that it's not the social programs in America (welfare, foodstamps, etc.) that eat up most of the tax dollar, rather it's the MILITARY, SOCIAL SECURIty, AND MEDICARE, and interest payments on the debt -- though Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck want you to think differently......

And I love how the teabaggers assumed the mantle of the patriots of the Revolutionary War....hahaha...what a friggin' joke.....

If you could take teabaggers and put them in a time machine and send them back, they would NOT be the radicals, but the CONSERVATIVES who supported King George.....

But to tell you the truth, both parties, Democrat and Rerpublican, and the entire US political system is corrupted beyond repair. What you're witnessing now is the slow decline of the US as a nation. Every nation in the world has eventually had it's demise. Tothink that the US will survive in perpetuity as we know it today is ludicrous,

And the founding fathers of the US, if brought back today, would hang their heads in sorrow to see the plutocracy and theocracy-run government of today........everything they had fought against.......
    Again, wash your nuts, and shut the fuck up for a change!! Just like she was saying a message, you didn't hear it!

To support Military, ummmmm......you have to.

Wish you would admit to what you do, because as I've said before, I own a Bail Bond business. And I know for a fucking fact, that there is complete fucking families that do not work! Not a single fucking member!!

I'm sorry. But I personally feel that....if you are feeding and living off the teet of tax payers, you should not be able to breed more children that you not only don't teach to work, but you teach those kids to milk the teet of the USA.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information