I've been not-so-here lately, blogging daily at Sexerati & treating my Flickr like it's a webcam feed or something. That's what happens when you sit at an exposition table for eight hours a day, three days in a row, with fast wifi, coffee, a DV camera, and lots of smart people to document.

I'm here at the Nordic Exceptional Trendshop with Ed Bringas and The Aphrodite Project: Platforms, demonstrating -- and I am not even exaggerating -- hooker hacks. Here's Ed's floor schpiel, as just told to two beautiful Danish women:
"So the temple priestesses of Aphrodite did something really smart. This is really a brilliant hack. They scored the bottoms of their sandals so that as they walked on the dusty streets, their footsteps spelled out 'Follow me.' Now if a sex worker wants to tell customers where to find her, she can use this shoe, GPS, and a Google Map."
I'll be traveling on from Copenhagen to Berlin to attend a conference on prostitution and labor rights held by the German union VER.DI, and from there, back to San Francisco, and from there, my bed.
With my camera. And my other camera.
Hello, winter.

More...