Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Split) - the skills you need

Thanks

Re: 07/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current Info 2011)

I am a Sosua veteran myself.

But I think most of you guys and would-be hustlers need to get over the numbers. Whether it is 500 pesos per day, or 1,000 pesos ST, or 5,000 pesos TLN. It is irrelevant.

I get better sex for 500 pesos a day from the very same chicas that some of you pay 3,000 pesos a night. More money will not buy you a better experience in the bedroom.

If you are unattractive, smell, have no social skills, don't speak Spanish. Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    Ab-so-phucking-lutely. In my earlier short-time D.R. mongering ventures, I'd generally party down in Classicos, having such a great time that negotiating price seemed besides the point. Some damn good sessions too - and yeap, there was never a problem because I'd happily fork over 3000 in the morning.

More recently when I was living there, I couldn't afford to drop 3000+ per night. You think if I'd partied all night with a chica, kept her till the next morning and gotten four nuts in the process, she'd be happy if she left with 2K or less?

Fat chance. Since I was on a strict budget and nothing over 2k was doable, I made sure in all cases there was a firm understanding about that up front. And if she wasn't amenable, I walked.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to papi_sosua For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hmiller View Post

If you are unattractive, smell, have no social skills, don't speak Spanish. Case closed.

You can be ugly, just take a bath and learn to speak the language but having no social skills will destroy you.

I met many guys over 40 that had no social skills and by then, you ain't acquiring any. You will pay more, and maybe get less. Its a sad fact.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: 08/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Split) - the skills you need

What if I like red wine as opposed to chardonnay ? does it stain the same if I spill some on my Silk Shirt ? ...
    Also I dont speak spanish and I have no social skills, but I do bathe. so do i get partial credit ? so lemme see
    3000 pesos, - 500 = 2500
    2500 divided by 3 thats what ,oh lets just say 800
    so 500+ 800, so my price should be 1300DP ?

ok, great .. Im all set now...

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    What if I like red wine as opposed to chardonnay ? does it stain the same if I spill some on my Silk Shirt ? ...
    Also I dont speak spanish and I have no social skills, but I do bathe. so do i get partial credit ? so lemme see
    3000 pesos, - 500 = 2500
    2500 divided by 3 thats what ,oh lets just say 800
    so 500+ 800, so my price should be 1300DP ?

ok, great .. Im all set now...
    But you do have social skills.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

XXX

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    But you do have social skills.
    But Only when Im drinking.. stop confusing people, we've got a Formula now..

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have met at least a few dozen that I just had to walk away from or I would fall asleep listening to them babble.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

but you had to spend 500 on the booze, so really it's a wash.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,700 Times in 233 Posts

But I think most of you guys and would-be hustlers need to get over the numbers. Whether it is 500 pesos per day, or 1,000 pesos ST, or 5,000 pesos TLN. It is irrelevant.

I get better sex for 500 pesos a day from the very same chicas that some of you pay 3,000 pesos a night. More money will not buy you a better experience in the bedroom.

Can you provide us with pics of these 500 peso chicas you get?

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bigtymer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer View Post
    I know I said I was going to stay out of this shit but I can't resist. Reminds me of the ballers that came down a few years back talking all kinds of stuff of sexing up Passions chicas for free. When it all came out in the wash, it was anything but free

Ok this time I really am done!!!!
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Cool Re: 07/2011 - The ongoing Novela that is Sosúa (Current Info 2011)

No need IMO. They can literally be as he posted, the same chicas from Clasico, passions or where ever.

When I lived in Sosua I spent a lot of time with chicas for pocket change, or soup jejeje, when it was their idea. They get bored too, or decide to take the night off, or come home after not getting any business and are horny or for whatever reason.

If you are there a lot or live there, develop relationships etc...and they have fun then word spreads. I would get calls all the time after 11pm, or bump into a "friend" in a bar or on the street, and perhaps after a beer we'd just head home...like a date.

It's a lot different for the average vacationer and only happened to me after I moved there, but after about a month it was non stop. It's a common scenario for guys that live there...
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    It's a common scenario for guys that live there...

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Yes, Please post of a pic of your 500 peso Dime Piece.

And let's be at least a little bit honest about it.

Haitian refugees don't count, those hoes are just starving, so you aint accomplishing much there.
    I've offended you.....goood

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

is it the girl that broke your television with a beerbottle and later emptied a wineglass in your face? the one that made you run to the police for protection???

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Antonio For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    is it the girl that broke your television with a beerbottle and later emptied a wineglass in your face? the one that made you run to the police for protection???

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thats not really a lot if you think about it. Some guys just don't get it, they arrive and wife up with "one"

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    Yes, Please post of a pic of your 500 peso Dime Piece.

And let's be at least a little bit honest about it.

Haitian refugees don't count, those hoes are just starving, so you aint accomplishing much there.

I get quite a few below market, but there are return visits and those add up over time.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    No need IMO. They can literally be as he posted, the same chicas from Clasico, passions or where ever.

When I lived in Sosua I spent a lot of time with chicas for pocket change, or soup jejeje, when it was their idea. They get bored too, or decide to take the night off, or come home after not getting any business and are horny or for whatever reason.

If you are there a lot or live there, develop relationships etc...and they have fun then word spreads. I would get calls all the time after 11pm, or bump into a "friend" in a bar or on the street, and perhaps after a beer we'd just head home...like a date.

It's a lot different for the average vacationer and only happened to me after I moved there, but after about a month it was non stop. It's a common scenario for guys that live there...
    Agreee 100%. My first trip I met this guy who is there every 6 to 8 weeks if that. Girls are literally banging on his door and chasing him. He fucks girls 500 to 1000 peso range. He tells me shit like his budget is 700 to 1000 usd for his whole trip and he's there always over a weekend, I wanna say 4 to 8 day range.

And ill tell u this 500 to 1000 peso chica is one that turns heads at classicos. At least one of them he took one night we went out. Also how you treat them. I remember someone else posted that a lot of chicas are satisfied just having a good time and eating well.

Being there often and having a good reputation goes a long way.

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dominican dave View Post
    Agreee 100%. My first trip I met this guy who is there every 6 to 8 weeks if that. Girls are literally banging on his door and chasing him. He fucks girls 500 to 1000 peso range. He tells me shit like his budget is 700 to 1000 usd for his whole trip and he's there always over a weekend, I wanna say 4 to 8 day range.

And ill tell u this 500 to 1000 peso chica is one that turns heads at classicos. At least one of them he took one night we went out. Also how you treat them. I remember someone else posted that a lot of chicas are satisfied just having a good time and eating well.

Being there often and having a good reputation goes a long way.
    And this is the biggest thing about the price of pussy in Sosua. If you can get to DR almost every month, you can build a large network of girls who will accept 500-1000 pesos from YOU. These same girls would charge a gringo they just met allot more. So I am not impressed when I hear somebody say "I pay a chica 500 pesos, who other guys pay 3000."

When I use to come to DR every month, I knew putas who I could pay little or even nothing sometimes. I had been with them on several trips, so they knew me well. But this privilege came at a price. They would call me in Canada, asking when I was returning. These chicas would start blowing up my phone as soon as I was spotted in town. They started to dominate my time in Merengue and Classicos. Personally, after spending the money on airfare and hotel, I wanted to meet new pussy. I do not care if I can get a repeat cheaper.

The reality is that the average mongerer is lucky to visit DR twice a year. He sees this dime piece in Classicos and want her TLN. Regardless how good his game is, he is not going to get this for 500 pesos. If there are allot of Gringos in Classicos, she may even turn down a reasonable price like 2000 - 2500 TLN. Now I am not saying to give the puta any price she wants, but you need to look at the situation and decide if you want this girl on this trip. Even an extra 1000 pesos is only $27. And how much did your plane ticket and hotel cost? And when can you return to Sosua?

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    And this is the biggest thing about the price of pussy in Sosua. If you can get to DR almost every month, you can build a large network of girls who will accept 500-1000 pesos from YOU. These same girls would charge a gringo they just met allot more. So I am not impressed when I hear somebody say "I pay a chica 500 pesos, who other guys pay 3000."

When I use to come to DR every month, I knew putas who I could pay little or even nothing sometimes. I had been with them on several trips, so they knew me well. But this privilege came at a price. They would call me in Canada, asking when I was returning. These chicas would start blowing up my phone as soon as I was spotted in town. They started to dominate my time in Merengue and Classicos. Personally, after spending the money on airfare and hotel, I wanted to meet new pussy. I do not care if I can get a repeat cheaper.

The reality is that the average mongerer is lucky to visit DR twice a year. He sees this dime piece in Classicos and want her TLN. Regardless how good his game is, he is not going to get this for 500 pesos. If there are allot of Gringos in Classicos, she may even turn down a reasonable price like 2000 - 2500 TLN. Now I am not saying to give the puta any price she wants, but you need to look at the situation and decide if you want this girl on this trip. Even an extra 1000 pesos is only $27. And how much did your plane ticket and hotel cost? And when can you return to Sosua?
    Anytime you are getting pussy for free or at a substantially reduced rate, it normally will cost you a lot more in other ways.

Depends if you want to pay the other price. Me I prefer to pay them to leave when I want them to, and me not be obligated to them for anything. I have them that I could get for nothing or next to nothing but I almost always give them something that is fair. I don't want to deal with their shit later.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Anytime you are getting pussy for free or at a substantially reduced rate, it normally will cost you a lot more in other ways.

The reduced rate will never cost you in the long run. It works, I know.

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information