Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: safe to say la passion talents are drama free for TLN?

Thanks

Re: safe to say la passion talents are drama free for TLN?

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    You qualified her well and more importantly she kind of chose you like you said. A lot of guys go wrong by choosing one based soley on looks and one that's not paying them any attention and if there's also a language barrier it's no surprise that they end up dissappointed.
    So dead on with this post, I speak the language pretty well and even so knowing that they can't really refuse business from any paying customers, you can plainly see some girls clearly don't want to be there and have virtually no interest in mingling with customers nor making any sales. Doesn't matter if the girl is a stunner you are going to have a lousy time. Makes me understand why Peter has to be a tyrant in there so often, often times when he's not there, you see girls on.their cell phones checking their facebook etc

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MegasAv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

I still say you can 'qualify' a girl all you want, but under the current 'stay behind the bar' rule system it doesn't mean shit. Remember - what's paramount to her and the business is making the sale. In fact, the one I mentioned earlier where I ended up tossing her out of the room and going to Classicos...I had spent over an hour 'qualifying' before we left Passions. Didn't matter - total dud who mainly wanted to sleep when we got to the room.

Now back in the old days when they could come out, sit in your lap, make out and stroke your dick - THAT was what I call qualifying...
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Yeah I understand progress, and improvment and advancement etc., etc., but I miss the old Passions and the way it was. Now it reminds me of so many clubs that you will see in NY, Atl., or a number of other places in the States, I know some guys prefer that because that is what they are used to, but I always liked the atmosphere the way it was, much more Carribbean or Tropical. I always felt if I wanted to be in a club in Miami or Myrtle Beach, that is where I would go, I came to the DR, because I want to experience something different.

Don't get me wrong I still like Passions and will be a frequent patron, but I liked it the way it was back in the day better, worked better with my mind's eye of what a Dominican club should be like.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Of course the one thing that Peter will always have, as far as a Dominican club that the other clubs in the States don't have are the lovely Dominicanas that he has working there. Plus there aren't very many clubs in the States where you can go in and not only get to look at lovely chicas, but can go in the back with any of them and get a massage, bj, or full service, damn you got to love the DR.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    I still say you can 'qualify' a girl all you want, but under the current 'stay behind the bar' rule system it doesn't mean shit.

Now back in the old days when they could come out, sit in your lap, make out and stroke your dick - THAT was what I call qualifying...
    My first time in Passions I didn't know what to expect so I decided I would only go for the massage and bj.

Anyway, the first chica that started talking to me was Antonia (pictured with GR below).

Immediately, I knew that I wanted to try her so we went to the room where I got a massage and bj from her. Man, did she ever give me a great bj. To this day, I regret not having gotten full service from her.

She is one sexy chica and has a very sweet personality too.

When I returned to Sosúa three months later I went to back to Passions hoping to get F.S. with her, but alas, it was not to be as she was no longer working there.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    You qualified her well and more importantly she kind of chose you like you said. A lot of guys go wrong by choosing one based soley on looks and one that's not paying them any attention and if there's also a language barrier it's no surprise that they end up dissappointed.
    Thats whats up!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pepp-1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jonew1 View Post
    Hell yea Big D had a blast that night !!!!! I know you put it down on that one.
    Yeah LocoJoe, wasn't looking for a GFE but thats what it turned out to be. Left Sosua feelin pretty good as usual.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pepp-1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pepp-1 View Post
    Yeah LocoJoe, wasn't looking for a GFE but thats what it turned out to be. Left Sosua feelin pretty good as usual.
    Well thats what matters most.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information