Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: safe to say la passion talents are drama free for TLN?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

Re: safe to say la passion talents are drama free for TLN?

Quote Originally Posted by danytravel View Post
    Jonew... although it's true that usually it's like that, not always... and you are not guaranteed you will have a good time. There is no guarantee.
    I had great time most of the times, but I also had crazy drama as well. I love passions and the environment they created, but you always have to keep in mind that there is no certainty.....
    fair enough.... Thats why I say I like to sit and wait until some kind of chemistry develops between me and the chica. I notice alot of guys from sittin across the room just look at the girl and then they are taking her out. try to talk to them first is all im saying. it makes a world of difference.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jonew1 View Post
    fair enough.... Thats why I say I like to sit and wait until some kind of chemistry develops between me and the chica. I notice alot of guys from sittin across the room just look at the girl and then they are taking her out. try to talk to them first is all im saying. it makes a world of difference.
    It was just to point it out since the TS is a newbie and we don't really wanna promise anything....
    I know you are having good time down there... good for you my friend... enjoy it

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

fair enough.... Thats why I say I like to sit and wait until some kind of chemistry develops
    between me and the chica.
    I notice alot of guys from sittin across the room just look at the girl and then they are taking her out. try to talk to them first is all im saying. it makes a world of difference.
    Between the music and the girls dancing, it has always be hard for me to build up any chemistry with a chica. The only way I can really get to know a a chica inside the club, is to take her in the back for a ST. If I enjoy the sex and personality for the ST, I always say that I will come back later to take them out. But once I get back on PC, I get a bad case of ADD.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Most of the time if you are a newbie they come over to you and if you are a repeat customer the girls that were there know things about you they talk.

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Jonew that might be the case, or maybe the guy has been there before, and already has established whatever chemistry he feels is sufficent. So when he sees the one he wants he's ready to grab and go.

I am sure since you have gone there a number of times now that you don't always sit down and talk to a chica, especially if you see one that you already developed your chemistry with, so if you go in there and spot her no need to wait, you grab and go.

Someone else observing you from across the bar may be thinking what is he doing, but as we know you already know what you are doing.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Jonew that might be the case, or maybe the guy has been there before, and already has established whatever chemistry he feels is sufficent. So when he sees the one he wants he's ready to grab and go.

I am sure since you have gone there a number of times now that you don't always sit down and talk to a chica, especially if you see one that you already developed your chemistry with, so if you go in there and spot her no need to wait, you grab and go.

Someone else observing you from across the bar may be thinking what is he doing, but as we know you already know what you are doing.
    Exactly right... The first time I ever went to Sosua and salidad from passions was Luz and my friend took Samy... ever since that night when we went out with them Samy told us that Not all the guys that take them out were good guys but that we were and treated them nice.... this last trip I just returned from I salidad Samy herself for the first time.... She has now pretty much told every chica in passions that I am fun to be around and I am a nice guy..... So i know exactly what you mean.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My advice is start reading trip reports, there is tons of info and guys experiences with passions girls. Some experiences are good, some are bad, and others are hilarious.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mattchanna For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks

I have been in there and saw a guy talking to a girl and asked the guy if he was going to take her he said no and I took her and had a great time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    I have been in there and saw a guy talking to a girl and asked the guy if he was going to take her he said no and I took her and had a great time.
    As with any chica in Sosua... YMMV

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

As with any chica in Sosua... YMMV
    They are in it for the money guys come in and chat them up and waste their time all the time. Once A couple of the girls accused me of running their customers away because guys knew I spoke english and they would be talking to a girl then come over and talk to me and some would leave and the girls thought I was bad mouthing them I was not that is what guys do.Peter invited me over for a drink and I told him I had no reason to bad mouth any of them but I have seen guys talk with them long periods of time and don't do shit.If guys are looking for a match maybe they should try match.com or a site like it them girls are there for money.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    Your avatar looks familiar.
    Does she now...

TNT72 knows all about her if I'm not mistaken I think thats her back shot he has in his avi and according to one of his posts she's not at Passions anymore but I'm sure she'll be back down the line.

Her name is Lorena and she's a beauty and worth every dime you'll pay.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danytravel View Post
    You got the front, TNT72 got the back.....
    He sure does

22. The Following User Says Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

You guys are real funny.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,427 Times in 232 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    You can get drama from a working girl in any country in any establishment. Most of the chicas I have dealt with gave me no problems. Some were more fun than others, but that probably had more to do with how well we clicked.

If I were you, I would not limit myself to just Passions. Try a New Garden girl. (It is a right of passage.) Try a Classicos / Merengue girl. Pick up a random girl in a PC bar. Don't limit yourself because of the fear of drama.
    Well said about the possibility of getting drama from working girls in any country and from any establishment....it's true, but if someone is new in Sosua, Passions could make a good starting point anyway, and then branch out from there to other venues as suggested. I'm in Thailand right now(Chiang Mai) and I can have a true sweetheart for 24 hours with all the massages, hot sex, etc. that any human being could want for LESS than Peter charges for one hour with a "happy ending". It's two different planets. I'll be back in Sosua in October though...love it there too. Just have all the fun you can wherever you are!!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onetosix For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onetosix View Post
    Well said about the possibility of getting drama from working girls in any country and from any establishment....it's true, but if someone is new in Sosua, Passions could make a good starting point anyway, and then branch out from there to other venues as suggested. I'm in Thailand right now(Chiang Mai) and I can have a true sweetheart for 24 hours with all the massages, hot sex, etc. that any human being could want for LESS than Peter charges for one hour with a "happy ending". It's two different planets. I'll be back in Sosua in October though...love it there too. Just have all the fun you can wherever you are!!
    Can't wait for your trip report! Oughta be good.

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onetosix View Post
    I'm in Thailand right now(Chiang Mai) and I can have a true sweetheart for 24 hours with all the massages, hot sex, etc. that any human being could want for LESS than Peter charges for one hour with a "happy ending". It's two different planets.
    One day I will make it to Thailand. I have been reading trip reports from Thailand and AC, and it sounds like I am missing out. I have been checking flights for the last month. The problem is that it takes two days to get your real destination in Thailand and another two days to get out. You need to dedicate 2 weeks for a trip like that.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blazaveli View Post
    Does she now...

TNT72 knows all about her if I'm not mistaken I think thats her back shot he has in his avi and according to one of his posts she's not at Passions anymore but I'm sure she'll be back down the line.

Her name is Lorena and she's a beauty and worth every dime you'll pay.
    T took her out of Passions?

Thanks

Quick question I know this is a drama involving Passions thread, but let's say that you just sessioned with another girl, but are bored in your room so you decide to stop by Passions for a drink or two. If while you are there you chat up a girl with no intentions of an ST or TLN at the time, is some type of Propina expected for her time.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    One day I will make it to Thailand. I have been reading trip reports from Thailand and AC, and it sounds like I am missing out. I have been checking flights for the last month. The problem is that it takes two days to get your real destination in Thailand and another two days to get out. You need to dedicate 2 weeks for a trip like that.
    Sounds about right.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MegasAv View Post
    Quick question I know this is a drama involving Passions thread, but let's say that you just sessioned with another girl, but are bored in your room so you decide to stop by Passions for a drink or two. If while you are there you chat up a girl with no intentions of an ST or TLN at the time, is some type of Propina expected for her time.
    No it is not.Lots of times it has been them chatting me up.I don't just tie up their time another guy may want them I can pretty much tell who I want just by watching them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information