Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: safe to say la passion talents are drama free for TLN?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: safe to say la passion talents are drama free for TLN?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    T took her out of Passions?
    and another rumour is started,,,,

yes, I hear he is buying her a Condo on the Malecon in La Capital...
    she's shopping for furniture right now...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    You can get drama from a working girl in any country in any establishment. Most of the chicas I have dealt with gave me no problems. Some were more fun than others, but that probably had more to do with how well we clicked.

If I were you, I would not limit myself to just Passions. Try a New Garden girl. (It is a right of passage.) Try a Classicos / Merengue girl. Pick up a random girl in a PC bar. Don't limit yourself because of the fear of drama.
    Diversify your portfolio!!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MegasAv View Post
    Quick question I know this is a drama involving Passions thread, but let's say that you just sessioned with another girl, but are bored in your room so you decide to stop by Passions for a drink or two. If while you are there you chat up a girl with no intentions of an ST or TLN at the time, is some type of Propina expected for her time.
    No, although it might be nice if they are dancing on the bar in front of your face it is not the norm. The girls generally are not looking to make tips. Although from time to time you will see people in there tipping $1 bills and occasional rain.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

I could be mistaken, but I thought I read that to take her from behind the bar like into the pool area for 1/2 hour, its 500 pesos.. no sexo...

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post

I only live a couple of blocks from the Malecon, so if he wants someone to keep an eye on her for him (while he is back in the States), for a reasonable fee, I am available
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

The T-Shirt business must be booming

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

I share too much with you fuckers!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

I still don't understand why in a town full of whore pussy,guys continue to pay a salida fee.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    I still don't understand why in a town full of whore pussy,guys continue to pay a salida fee.
    when I was walking down PC in Sosua and saw all this pussy around me...........
    and grabbing me and talking to me and promising things they were going to do to me...........
    I was wondering how the heck guys are able to make it all the way down to Passions and pay double or triple what I'm able to get standing right in front of me
    didn't make much sense to this guy.......unless their goddess or something at Passions

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post

I agree never understood that, only one chica I ever paid a salida for in Sosua, and that was Carmen from Passions years ago. And it was the end of the night so the least amount that I had to give, tell you the truth, I didn't really realize I had to pay a salida to go with her, it was the end of her tour or close to it, so I thought I could just leave with her, as I was exiting I got stopped and told I had to pay the salida. At that point I was committed and didn't want to appear to be a complete cheap dick, which is what I am for the most part

This is before Peter and I knew each other, and I didn't know all of their rules and such. As it turned out I enjoyed her immensly, so after it was all said and done, it wasn't all that mad. Although I took her that night, it wasn't even really about her, I was dealing with another Passion chica, that was getting too possessive, and she didn't like Carmen, so to put her back in her place, I made sure she saw me leaving with Carmen.

Never paid a salida anywhere else, including Fred's place, just don't really believe in them. If the chica and I are going to be together we can get together after she is off, if somebody else gets her, oh well, plan B

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jonew1 View Post
    fair enough.... Thats why I say I like to sit and wait until some kind of chemistry develops between me and the chica. I notice alot of guys from sittin across the room just look at the girl and then they are taking her out. try to talk to them first is all im saying. it makes a world of difference.
    It sure does.

I went to Passions one afternoon in March. I go in and I see that the only chica dancing inside the bar is the dreaded Ashley (there were a lot complaints about her at the time). I think "Aw fuck, just my luck" that when I come to Passions she is the only one available.

Anyway, she dances her way over to me and we start talking. I tell her that I have a niece with the same name and age as her. Well, that was the ice-breaker and we had an enjoyable conversation which led to a very good F.S. session with her.

I like talking to a chica (before I bang her bones). It can mean the difference between a run-of-the-mill session and a hot session.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MegasAv View Post
    Quick question I know this is a drama involving Passions thread, but let's say that you just sessioned with another girl, but are bored in your room so you decide to stop by Passions for a drink or two. If while you are there you chat up a girl with no intentions of an ST or TLN at the time, is some type of Propina expected for her time.
    A couple of drinks is enough these days.

Before when they were allowed to come out from behind the bar and have some fun, I would tip when I felt like it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I salidad for my first time from Passions during my recent trip. I just kicked back and conversated with the chica of my choice. Actually she kind of chose me. She was my type of girl physically and had a fun attitude. All I did was not come off as thirsty(desperate) and the chips fell where they laid. We went out and kicked it all night. This chica didn't order anything exoctic expensive in regard to drinks, only drank 2 Presidentes the entire night. We danced all night and went back to the hotel no rush I reminded her about the time to leave. Bottom line I guess its a mix of chemistry and the establishment for a good time.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pepp-1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pepp-1 View Post
    I salidad for my first time from Passions during my recent trip. I just kicked back and conversated with the chica of my choice. Actually she kind of chose me. She was my type of girl physically and had a fun attitude. All I did was not come off as thirsty(desperate) and the chips fell where they laid. We went out and kicked it all night. This chica didn't order anything exoctic expensive in regard to drinks, only drank 2 Presidentes the entire night. We danced all night and went back to the hotel no rush I reminded her about the time to leave. Bottom line I guess its a mix of chemistry and the establishment for a good time.
    Hell yea Big D had a blast that night !!!!! I know you put it down on that one.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey guys, thanks for the input. I meant to ask if passion girls are more likely drama free vs ones who you pick up
    . But I got the answer

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    when I was walking down PC in Sosua and saw all this pussy around me...........
    and grabbing me and talking to me and promising things they were going to do to me...........
    I was wondering how the heck guys are able to make it all the way down to Passions and pay double or triple what I'm able to get standing right in front of me
    didn't make much sense to this guy.......unless their goddess or something at Passions
    Go inside long enough for a presidente and you will know why

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

I hear if you pay them a 4 mil Propina , they are completely Drama Free...
    And if you bring them a IPhone they will love you for the night but if you bring them a laptop they will be in love with you for the entire trip.
    Just Doing It

30. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monger2012@gmail.com View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for the input. I meant to ask if passion girls are more likely drama free vs ones who you pick up
    . But I got the answer
    The real answer is yes, just that simple unless you really know what you are doing and since you asked the question you don't, at least not yet.

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pepp-1 View Post
    You qualified her well and more importantly she kind of chose you like you said. A lot of guys go wrong by choosing one based soley on looks and one that's not paying them any attention and if there's also a language barrier it's no surprise that they end up dissappointed.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    You qualified her well and more importantly she kind of chose you like you said. A lot of guys go wrong by choosing one based soley on looks and one that's not paying them any attention and if there's also a language barrier it's no surprise that they end up dissappointed.

Spot on with that.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information