Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do chicas have an ethical code

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Re: Do chicas have an ethical code

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Not to thread jack my own thread, but just got finished watching this movie called the Hangover, about some guys who go to Vegas to have some fun before one of the buddies get married. They get involved in all kinds of stuff, and don't remember what happened the previous night, and it is about them slowly recalling what happened, Mike Tyson got a nice role in it, it's funny as shit, reminds me of some of my Sosua nights.

now back to our regular program.

And Hangover 2 came out this year. That's where the Hangover 2.5 The Lost Chapter came from for our birthday party!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post

You're acting like that movie just came out. We we're making the Sosua comparisons last year. Oh yeah, you were away.
    Man I am down in DR, I don't see movies like you guys do up there everything is new to me, I very seldom watch TV except for sports, but I caught it tonight, and the shit was good, and definitely reminds me a few weekends up in Sosua. Now I got to wait until they show #2 down here. Plus they had a character named Stu.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

I dont know what your connection speed is but you can pretty much find any movie on the net. You can have 1TB on demand library if you have the time and connection speed.

http://www.1linkmovies.com/the-hango...xvid-axxo.html.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Get a fileserve account, high speed internet and you will be able to download movies, and tv shows in english and in spanish.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

From the mongers perspective, I think JEG and DCI have hit it on the head perfectly. Both of their opinions, while exactly opposite, are right on the money. It all comes down to how you view friendship.

DCI says hoes are just that, hoes. Anyone guy that would tell his buddy to not session with her (after he was done with her) is not a good friend.

JEG says why would you even think of sessioning with a puta that your friend was with when there are 100's of other putas around to choose from. A good friend would just steer clear and grab another.

Both points of view follow the man code: "bro's before hoe's".

Personally I am with JEG - why risk any friction or drama with a wingman or friend when there are 100's to choose from. Regardless if my wingman says he is ok with it or not, it dosent sit right with me.

Now when I am done with a puta, I could care less who she goes with. I guess I am a little bit on both sides.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information