Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do chicas have an ethical code

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Do chicas have an ethical code

This is a post that I responded to something that TNT72 wrote in his thread about it not sucking being him. So do you think that some chicas have an ethical code like some mongers or is it all about the money with them? I felt it had potential to be it's own thread so here it is.

As far as what you wrote above, it's kind of funny with some of the chicas up in Sosua, we all know they fuck for a living, they are doing their thing, just as we do our thing. Some of the chicas up there especially the more top of the line chicas up there, not talking about the ones that are looking for whatever they can get, but the ones that can afford to be more picky and choosy, they tend to have a code similiar to many of the mongers that travel with friends up there.

By this I mean, even though your fellow monger knows it's not your girl just your turn, often times if not always he will avoid a buddy of his favoritas, which I believe is a good thing. It's a respect thing, and plus as we all know there are plenty where she came from.

Some of the Ho's do the same thing, with us. I have known when I lived there, some of the chicas, who knew who my boys were, and they would never fuck me, because they knew if they did, it might get back to their guy, and maybe they felt they would no longer be his favorita when he got back in town, and that was not a price they were willing to pay for a one shot deal. Real smart if you ask me. I would see the same chicas with plenty of other guys, when my buddy wasn't in town just not me. Same thing sometimes if I was hitting a chica on a semi-regular basis that they knew and were friendly with. They wouldn't do me, because they didn't want their girl to know that I did them behind their back, and have it get back to their friend. Even though they knew and their friend knew I was hitting everything in site, whenever I could.

Someguys will have you believe it is nothing but money with these chicas, but believe it or not many of them have a certain code as well, and when they are going by that code, other things come into play.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Do chicas have an ethical code

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Someguys will have you believe it is nothing but money with these chicas, but believe it or not many of them have a certain code as well, and when they are going by that code, other things come into play.
    They have a limited shelf life. I like 20 something year olds and guess what, its been like that since 1985.

The guys that say they are friends are full of it because, most of us aren't going there for some 35 or 40 year old.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

By this I mean, even though your fellow monger knows it's not your girl just your turn, often times if not always he will avoid a buddy of his favoritas, which I believe is a good thing. It's a respect thing, and plus as we all know there are plenty where she came from.

I hang with guys that are there to keep moving on. Tell me that when you are really there to find a wife and guess what, we are not hanging any more. All chicas are fair game.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Some of them have an ethical code, but they're few and far between. Many of them have favorites as well. Some of those won't fuck with a favorites friend while he's in town. That may have nothing to do with a code but because she wants her favorite all to herself in the long run.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I hang with guys that are there to keep moving on. Tell me that when you are really there to find a wife and guess what, we are not hanging any more. All chicas are fair game.
    So Sr. Medellin I know you say you don't hang with these type of guys, but if one of your boys from Colombia, for whatever reason, right or wrong caught a few feelings for a particular chica and made her his favorita, instead of one of his rotation, you wouldn't have any problem hitting her at anytime, even though there are so many others out there?? Why not give her a pass? After all she means nothing to you, but means something to your boy.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

I think each situation is different, I mean we are talking about hoes with limited education and used to being around shady motherfuckers.

I don't really fuck with my homeboys favorites, here or abroad.

In DR, I experienced both situations. Black Sultan tried to lay the pipe down on one of my favorites in BB's. She shot him down. They both told me at different times.

The same bitches homegirl, gave me the pussy in Sosua, she just didn't want the other girl to find out.

For the most part, fuck em and keep it moving is the best for everyone.
    I've offended you.....goood

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts
    So Sr. Medellin I know you say you don't hang with these type of guys, but if one of your boys from Colombia, for whatever reason, right or wrong caught a few feelings for a particular chica and made her his favorita, instead of one of his rotation, you wouldn't have any problem hitting her at anytime, even though there are so many others out there?? Why not give her a pass? After all she means nothing to you, but means something to your boy.
    A friend of mine from work who I speak to about this asked if when he made his first visit if he could have a chica I had added to my favs list...I have no problem sharing whether u catch feelings or not but tradeee me something of equal value. Let's barter this one out, I mean if u have fell so hard for a chica of mine shouldn't be any problem for u to find me a suitable replacement or try to compensate me in some kind of way lol.

Just saying. Jimmys posts crack me up. Dudes ready to cut u off if u lookin for a wife lol.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Same thing sometimes if I was hitting a chica on a semi-regular basis that they knew and were friendly with. They wouldn't do me, because they didn't want their girl to know that I did them behind their back, and have it get back to their friend. Even though they knew and their friend knew I was hitting everything in site, whenever I could.
    Now even though it happened that a chica has told me no because she knew her girl was feeling me hard, I have had others that had no problem doing me, and sometimes even persued me in private as long as I promised not to let their girl know. This has happened with family members as well a few times with sisters and cousins. So some have what I call a code but the majority seem not to have it, and they are all about the benjamins.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dominican dave View Post
    ...I have no problem sharing whether u catch feelings or not but tradeee me something of equal value. Let's barter this one out, I mean if u have fell so hard for a chica of mine shouldn't be any problem for u to find me a suitable replacement or try to compensate me in some kind of way lol.
    That seems fair, trade me something

Hit it till you are blue in the face, but let me have one of your finer ones too

Quid pro Quo!

If there is a fair exchange, there is no robbery.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

I'm already too drunk to repy to this, or the post you put in my thread. I'll catch you tomorrow with my reply.

But I don't disagree with you.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    They have a limited shelf life. I like 20 something year olds and guess what, its been like that since 1985.

The guys that say they are friends are full of it because, most of us aren't going there for some 35 or 40 year old.
    But, they are friends..................................'paid for friends'.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

all hookers think they should be at the top of the totem pole because of their own code........

unfortunately some think by charging more than others that puts them closer to the top......
    and so many go without pay some nights cause they won't lower their prices because of their own logic, ethics and self esteem.....
    and there are Chicas that won't go with certain mongers cause of age, race, looks, etc too.....
    though the smart ones know doing volume is a good business plan....
    and sometimes you have to let your ego and standards go......

I've seen a lot of 7's make a very good living by being smart.......
    and seen a lot of 8's and 9's fail because their codes are just too high......
    the 9.5's and 10's usually can get by with their looks but it's just a question if they can be comfortable living on what they make.......even they can fail if their always holding out for the perfect date.......

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Some of them have an ethical code, but they're few and far between. Many of them have favorites as well. Some of those won't fuck with a favorites friend while he's in town. That may have nothing to do with a code but because she wants her favorite all to herself in the long run.
    My favorita wants me to herself and nobody else. But she still goes out with other clients on the nights that I take a break from sessioning.

One night I was sitting at a table with vewdew and his favorita on the sidewalk outside of Rumba bar. I see my favorita crossing the street towards us holding the hand of a client (on the way to his hotel room) and she smiles at me and says 'hola'. No big deal.

Then, a couple of nights later we get together at Merengue club for a few drinks before our session. I told her I saw her with another guy a few nights before and she asks me "Who was that girl you were sitting with?" WTF. I tell her that she was not with me, but with my friend.

A few minutes later vewdew comes down from Classicos to ask me me what I was up to and to tell me that there were lots of chicas upstairs. So I reply to him "muchas chicas" (just to see what her reaction would be). After vewdew leaves she says to me "What do you mean by 'muchas chicas?'"

Anyway, I know these are just little games that her and I play.

I have to admit though, that sometimes I get a kick out of it .

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

I would say most girls start out with their rules, and codes of conduct. At the end of the day the market, and current life events will dictate whether they follow or break their own rules.

I know plenty of girls that have their price points, they have their ST, and TLN policy, and they have their group policy. By group policy, meaning whether they will or wont fuck someone in their crews current sponsor/client or they will or wont be a pass around girl with group of guys staying together.

but if the baby at home needs leche, the rent is up, their isnt any work coming in, or they catch feelings they change their ethical code and rules.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

I've never fucked one of my friend's Fav out of respect but also because I just don't like following after someone I know. I'm not an orgy type of guy so having a chica jump off your dick and on to mine doesn't appeal to me. There are too many chicas to go around. I know none of these girls are new but fool me a little.

One of the reason I like 4x4 was that have a beauty salon on site. The hos made you feel like they hadn't sessioned with anyone all day. They could get all gussied up right after getting fucked for 40min-1hr.

If I saw a gorota with wet hair I knew she just finished sucking someone's dick and I wuldn't do her. Strange, maybe but that's me.

Now I've never kept a chica to myself. If the sex was good I would tell everyone.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Once one told me she couldnt go with me because she was sweet on my buddy. Understand that my buddy thought of her as just another trick. So I ask her did he pay you the last time they were together. She answers, yes. I said, see he's just another client. That's all she needed to hear. Damn was that one well developed young woman.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Was I hitting her before he feel in love? Some guys fall in love 3 or 4 times a year and expect you to back off. What am I running, a match making service.

I can't look a guy in the eye that says he loves some hoe.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    I've never fucked one of my friend's Fav out of respect but also because I just don't like following after someone I know. I'm not an orgy type of guy so having a chica jump off your dick and on to mine doesn't appeal to me. There are too many chicas to go around. I know none of these girls are new but fool me a little.

Now I've never kept a chica to myself. If the sex was good I would tell everyone.

I have a list of 22 favorites in Medellin as does 4 of my buddies. Does that mean if you hang with us, all 55 are off limits to you?

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am lucky, I can travel alone or with 7 guys that will never fall in love in a whore. There are a few other guys that have non pros and they are never introduced to me.

Falling in love should be with a non pro at all times.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Haven't run into this with my crew so far, thank god. Cause I'd hate to have to bitch-slap a really good friend for fixing his mouth to tell me that I can't sleep with a HOOKER, because she's his favorite. His favorite hooker!

And I wouldn't even really want to slap him. My arm would just shoot out of it's own accord before I could even stop it. Pure reflex. And I'd expect him to do the same for me as well. Because that's what good wingmen do. Check you when you've failed to keep this game in the proper perspective.

Fortunately, my wingmen and I have such divergent tastes that we are rarely going after the same chica. But it has happened a few times. My boy D and I used to love fucking little Carolina from Santiago. Or "Caro", as she like to be called. Great little figure. And a toto that stayed wet no matter how long you pounded it. During her time on the strip, we used to flip a coin when she stepped up into Classicos. Sometimes I won, and the toto was awesome. Other times I lost. I just manned up and found another chica.

Our only rule is that we won't follow each other on that particular trip. I guess we're a bit more comfortable with a few months separation.

Not saying that I don't have my favoritas. Cause I do. But if my boy wants to fuck one of them, and she consents. Who am I to tell him that he can't? What part of the game is that? Are you gonna try to tell her esposo/novio/chulo that he can't fuck her either?

EastCoast, I think we've got another infection bruh. Please hurry with the next TR!

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information