Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do chicas have an ethical code

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Re: Do chicas have an ethical code

BIG difference between a friend having a favorita that he always hooks up with when on trips and falling in love with a prostitute. They're actually two completely different things.

There's no point in even discussing the latter, however, in regards to the former, i have no desire to fuck a good friend's favorita. Yes she's a prostitute and there's no feelings involved one anyone's part but with all the women available, i don't see the need to actively search out one that's my buddy's regular. That's his toy, i can get my own.

Now if we're talking about this being at a place with limited choices like Blackbeards i might not look at it the same, but if we're talking about out in the open, like Sosua or any other monger town where you literally have hundreds to choose from, it would just make me scratch my head that someone just had to have his buddy's fave. I mean, c'mon son, really? Makes me think he's the type of dude that just felt better by having that 'i got that too' chip in his pocket ... kinda corny really.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    I'm already too drunk to repy to this, or the post you put in my thread. I'll catch you tomorrow with my reply.

But I don't disagree with you.

too drunk to reply.... some of your best quotes have been when you have too drunk to reply....
    Just another monger!!
    BBCode

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Citynights For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Wha???

Fucking for money has very little to do with ethics.

Does Coke refuse to sell their products to Pepsi drinkers?

Daam.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    BIG difference between a friend having a favorita that he always hooks up with when on trips and falling in love with a prostitute. They're actually two completely different things.
    I agree 100%. It's the sentiment that your boys are obligated to refrain from fucking your favorita, that I have a problem with. Why shouldn't they fuck her when she's not your girl, and any other guy with enough pesos can fuck her too. And please don't say out of respect for a friend. Because as far as I'm concerned, respect is having the courtesy to tell my boy I fucked her. That way things won't be awkward the next time we're both hanging out with her.

This is what I mean about keeping this game in the proper perspective. It's not like we're talking about a non-pro or his amante. We're talking putas, right? PERSPECTIVE!!!

So far I haven't had the urge to fuck a chica my boy considered his favorita. Be that has absolutely nothing to do with respect or obligation. We just have different tastes, and generally go after different chicas. But if my boy had a favorita that was my type, I wouldn't want to be precluded from fucking her if I wanted to. There's principle involved.

I honestly believe that some guys are looking for girlfriends among putas. And requiring your boys to stay away from your favorita is indicative of that IMO.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    And requiring your boys to stay away from your favorita is indicative of that IMO.
    See, that's the difference we're talking about.

I was saying i wouldn't be interested in fucking my boy's chica but him TELLING me i can't ........ that's a problem.

That's when you know it aint a favorita but that other thing.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How about on the flip side, in terms of fucking a favoritas friend or better yet family member. On my last trip my favorita was in the Santa Domingo for most of my stay, and while she was away I hooked up with a friend she introduced me to a few months back, when I told my favorita she had a bit of a face, but quickly acknowledged that it's my vacation and I can do as I please. Her friend was hot too, funny as she was hinting for me to bring her back a regalo on my next trip and she wouldn't mention anything to my favorita, too funny, chica ethics at it's fines I suppose

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MegasAv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I have a list of 22 favorites in Medellin as does 4 of my buddies. Does that mean if you hang with us, all 55 are off limits to you?
    That's a lot of favorites. I think I can find a few in that group that didn't blow you 5 mins ago. I'm sure I 'll find something.

JuanElGriego said it best, There's a difference between having a Favorite and telling your boy you can't fuck her. As he said that's the other thing.

When it becomes the other thing and the guy gets infected, we perform an intervention.

Eaxample one of our crew started to care a little too much for a working girl. So to bring him back to realty a few guys took pictures of her with their dicks in her mouth and sent it to him.

Most of the time a few words brings a guy back to reality but this was a special case
    I'm a Payer not a Player

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

No my brother you got to buy your own...

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

we just got to the island and we all wanted to get that 1st nut. We were 4 guys but only brought back 3 girls. One was a newby so he didnt know the deal. we get to the villa, and 1 of the 3 started gaming the newby. One guy didnt bother hitting the pool he went str8 to the room. I was only interested in busting a nut so i bring my girl within 5 minutes to my room. Left in the pool were my boy, a newby and a chica. I finish up with my chic. I pay and we head back to the pool. My boy was left in the pool solo the chica took the newby back to pop his cherry. I smack my girl in the ass and tell her thanks for the date but my boy is solo you should go talk to him. 5mins later they walk by me he looked to me to ask permission i told him dont worry, do you and she was a pass-around girl.

there are times where i am chilling with the crew and i scoop a girl up. We chill the whole night. we head back to the villa to party. one dude didnt bring a chic. He asked to fuck my 'date'. I will say no. After i hit it, do you but i want to hit it first. It's late, i already spent time on this chic, i know i want to fuck her, and im not going to PC to get a replacement.

A girl i will bring to the party outside of her normal sosua schedule is usually a girl i intend to spend time with. She didnt come to sosua to work the strip, she came to work me. I will not be sharing her because she will not want to be shared. She knows she is a favorita of mine.

Favorita, date, pass-around girl, etc. are just names or labels. They mean something different to each person. The point is that there are different situations, some of them call for sharing your girl, and some of them call for being selfish and enjoying your vacation.

there have been many times where i bring a girl or two. One of my boys doesnt have something good and we decide to share its ok but im rarely sharing a girl im currently with. Once i pay, and i normally dont pay until i'm done she can do whatever she wants

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Those guys that let their favorite infect them, tend to have alot of drama.

One guy was leaving disco HELP with a girl in arm when another monger came up and said, "Please don't take her home, that's my girl". He then tried to tell the girl don't go home with the guy. At that moment the first monger slapped the shit out of him!!

I was told this story by a friend who was there and saw it, He said the guy slapped the weak monger soo hard he felt it 10 feet away. He ask the guy why he slapped another American like that. The guy said he got the girl to agree to his price, was feeling good and couldn't wait to her back to his place. He said the weak monger just blew his high with some shit like that.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post

One guy was leaving disco HELP with a girl in arm when another monger came up and said, "Please don't take her home, that's my girl". He then tried to tell the girl don't go home with the guy. At that moment the first monger slapped the shit out of him!!

I was told this story by a friend who was there and saw it, He said the guy slapped the weak monger soo hard he felt it 10 feet away. He ask the guy why he slapped another American like that. The guy said he got the girl to agree to his price, was feeling good and couldn't wait to her back to his place. He said the weak monger just blew his high with some shit like that.

He just slapped some sense in him.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post

good story...! this could be another thread all together. "Weak dudes interrupting your vacation" or 'mongers who you dont know trying to cockblock"

That's part of my thinking. i dont like to get involved in a girls money and i dont like to get involved in someone elses transaction. Even when they ask i let them know right away that i dont want to get involved before anything gets going.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post

There's no point in even discussing the latter, however, in regards to the former, i have no desire to fuck a good friend's favorita. Yes she's a prostitute and there's no feelings involved one anyone's part but with all the women available, i don't see the need to actively search out one that's my buddy's regular. That's his toy, i can get my own.

Now if we're talking about this being at a place with limited choices like Blackbeards i might not look at it the same, but if we're talking about out in the open, like Sosua or any other monger town where you literally have hundreds to choose from, it would just make me scratch my head that someone just had to have his buddy's fave. I mean, c'mon son, really? Makes me think he's the type of dude that just felt better by having that 'i got that too' chip in his pocket ... kinda corny really.
    This is the way I look at it as well.

For a ST in a whorehouse, who gives a fuck?
    But for a regular LT where you are out on the town eating, drinking, dancing, making out, etc. it just seems fucked up that I would need to have the same chica as my buddy.

For example, if I was Naptime, there is no way I would grab Lorena when I am out on the town partying with TNT.
    I wouldn`t grab her, period.
    Maybe some people are fine with this and good for you but to me this is not something I would even think of doing.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    good story...! this could be another thread all together. "Weak dudes interrupting your vacation" or 'mongers who you dont know trying to cockblock"

That's part of my thinking. i dont like to get involved in a girls money and i dont like to get involved in someone elses transaction. Even when they ask i let them know right away that i dont want to get involved before anything gets going.
    Oh I've seen those guys also. I don't help in negotiating anymore. I will tell a guy before we leave for a trip what the Xs and Os are but after that he's own his own.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I agree with Dc...these r ho"s!!...they get paid!!....its a free 4 all!!....if u gonna worry bout the next man...stay home!!
    Just becuz u pour syrup on ur shoes......dont make'em pancakes!!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to big tee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    So do you think that some chicas have an ethical code like some mongers or is it all about the money with them?
    Some of the chicas up there especially the more top of the line chicas up there, not talking about the ones that are looking for whatever they can get, but the ones that can afford to be more picky and choosy,
    Some of the Ho's............ would never fuck me, because they knew if they did, it might get back to their guy, and maybe they felt they would no longer be his favorita when he got back in town, and that was not a price they were willing to pay for a one shot deal.
    Someguys will have you believe it is nothing but money with these chicas, but believe it or not many of them have a certain code as well, and when they are going by that code, other things come into play.
    With all due respect, when it comes down to it, even going by the comments you've made, it sounds like that "code" is based on, drumroll please, MONEY.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Never really shared, maybe once or twice, but I gotta be first....fuck that....that's how you get rashes n shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    we just got to the island and we all wanted to get that 1st nut. We were 4 guys but only brought back 3 girls. One was a newby so he didnt know the deal. we get to the villa, and 1 of the 3 started gaming the newby. One guy didnt bother hitting the pool he went str8 to the room. I was only interested in busting a nut so i bring my girl within 5 minutes to my room. Left in the pool were my boy, a newby and a chica. I finish up with my chic. I pay and we head back to the pool. My boy was left in the pool solo the chica took the newby back to pop his cherry. I smack my girl in the ass and tell her thanks for the date but my boy is solo you should go talk to him. 5mins later they walk by me he looked to me to ask permission i told him dont worry, do you and she was a pass-around girl.

there are times where i am chilling with the crew and i scoop a girl up. We chill the whole night. we head back to the villa to party. one dude didnt bring a chic. He asked to fuck my 'date'. I will say no. After i hit it, do you but i want to hit it first. It's late, i already spent time on this chic, i know i want to fuck her, and im not going to PC to get a replacement.

A girl i will bring to the party outside of her normal sosua schedule is usually a girl i intend to spend time with. She didnt come to sosua to work the strip, she came to work me. I will not be sharing her because she will not want to be shared. She knows she is a favorita of mine.

Favorita, date, pass-around girl, etc. are just names or labels. They mean something different to each person. The point is that there are different situations, some of them call for sharing your girl, and some of them call for being selfish and enjoying your vacation.

there have been many times where i bring a girl or two. One of my boys doesnt have something good and we decide to share its ok but im rarely sharing a girl im currently with. Once i pay, and i normally dont pay until i'm done she can do whatever she wants
    I've offended you.....goood

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

As far as fucking a buddy's favorita, I'll share a little story.
    About 4 years ago a couple of buddies of mine had gone down to PP with me and we stayed at the house. One of my buddies (#2) had salida'd a chica from BB's who we took to calling Halle Berry, and she was in the guest room at the time. She was nice looking.
    One day I happened to get a slow leak in my Jeep's tire and buddy #1 offered to take it to get it fixed, and buddy #2 agreed to go with him. Just to fuck with him I told #2 I was going to fuck his chica while he was gone. He got a funny expression on his face and said "that's okay, I'll just lock the bedroom door." I laughed like hell and asked him what made him think I didn't have the keys to the bedrooms in my own house.
    In any event, both buddies left the house and, out of curiosity, I checked the door and, sure as shit, buddy #2 had locked the door. When they both returned later, I gave him hell for locking the door and told him he needed to stop acting like an idiot in love. I reminded him that he knew I always traveled to PP, and that the next time I returned I was going to BB's to salida this dame, bring her back to my house, fuck her, and take pictures back home to show him as a reminder that she's a ho. And that's exactly what I did.
    In my opinion, a buddy of mine suggesting that I should not fuck a particular ho because he has designated her as his favorita, is like telling me I can't eat pizza because he has decided it's his favorite snack. All I can do is tell him he better grow the fuck up.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    I agree 100%. It's the sentiment that your boys are obligated to refrain from fucking your favorita, that I have a problem with. Why shouldn't they fuck her when she's not your girl, and any other guy with enough pesos can fuck her too. And please don't say out of respect for a friend. Because as far as I'm concerned, respect is having the courtesy to tell my boy I fucked her. That way things won't be awkward the next time we're both hanging out with her.

This is what I mean about keeping this game in the proper perspective. It's not like we're talking about a non-pro or his amante. We're talking putas, right? PERSPECTIVE!!!

So far I haven't had the urge to fuck a chica my boy considered his favorita. Be that has absolutely nothing to do with respect or obligation. We just have different tastes, and generally go after different chicas. But if my boy had a favorita that was my type, I wouldn't want to be precluded from fucking her if I wanted to. There's principle involved.

I honestly believe that some guys are looking for girlfriends among putas. And requiring your boys to stay away from your favorita is indicative of that IMO.
    EXCELLENTE!!!!!!!!!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Hmm. Perhaps I should clarify my position on this matter a bit. Because I think that BLB's and Rubicon's examples are a bit different than what I am talking about. I'm not much into sharing hoes. Been there, done that. Got my fill of running trains and such on hoes when I was in undergrad. So it no longer holds any fascination or excitement for me. That's why I need a decent buffer of time before I follow a wingman with a chica.

If chica I'm with (favorita or not) is still hanging around the place, then that means I'm not done fucking her. And I do think it's weird for a wingman to push up on a chica before I'm done with her. Especially since, as BLB states, that means that I haven't paid her yet (she's still on my dime). I'd probably think poorly of a wingman that had to have a chica who'd just minutes ago had my balls in her mouth. And I'm pretty sure I'd clown him ceaselessly about it, i.e. So tell me. How does my dick taste? Chickenesque?

But once I've paid her and cut her loose, she's fair game for any of my wingmen. Why hold the pussy hostage if you're done using it?

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information