Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do chicas have an ethical code

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Re: Do chicas have an ethical code

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Wha???

Fucking for money has very little to do with ethics.

Does Coke refuse to sell their products to Pepsi drinkers?

Daam.

Short & sweet. Hit the nail on the head.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Hmm. Perhaps I should clarify my position on this matter a bit. Because I think that BLB's and Rubicon's examples are a bit different than what I am talking about. I'm not much into sharing hoes. Been there, done that. Got my fill of running trains and such on hoes when I was in undergrad. So it no longer holds any fascination or excitement for me. That's why I need a decent buffer of time before I follow a wingman with a chica.

If chica I'm with (favorita or not) is still hanging around the place, then that means I'm not done fucking her. And I do think it's weird for a wingman to push up on a chica before I'm done with her. Especially since, as BLB states, that means that I haven't paid her yet (she's still on my dime). I'd probably think poorly of a wingman that had to have a chica who'd just minutes ago had my balls in her mouth. And I'm pretty sure I'd clown him ceaselessly about it, i.e. So tell me. How does my dick taste? Chickenesque?

But once I've paid her and cut her loose, she's fair game for any of my wingmen. Why hold the pussy hostage if you're done using it?
    I want to add to that but it's all there...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

I don't really have any favorita putas, there are some I will do again on occasion, but putas are not my favorites (they never could be) so I could care less who they fuck, that's why I was surprised when I have run across the occasional puta who would tell me no; stating she can't because I fuck her friend etc., and the friend has caught feelings, it ain't feelings that she caught, because regardless of who her friend is I paid her to get between those thighs and that is the only thing that should matter. When I have heard this it tripped me out, didn't understand it, I mean after all your girl fucked me for money not anything else, so I was curious if others had similiar experiences, and if they felt putas had a code of some sort.

As far as putas who are with my boys, I tend not to fuck them if the guy is around, especially if he is in town for just a bit, plenty of time to fuck her when he's gone if she is what I want, why cause any uncomfortableness, especially when there are so many others to choose from. I don't need to do this, I just choose to do it, as I said many times before, I like my life to be as uncomplicated as possible. If he is another ex-pat he is shit out of luck, I will in that case fuck her if I want, when I want.

I do have favoritas, I call them semis, meaning they are in a semi rotation of chicas that I fuck, they are not hard core putas, I never had anybody in a semi rotation when I was in Sosua, full time whores don't qualify.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MegasAv View Post
    How about on the flip side, in terms of fucking a favoritas friend or better yet family member. On my last trip my favorita was in the Santa Domingo for most of my stay, and while she was away I hooked up with a friend she introduced me to a few months back, when I told my favorita she had a bit of a face, but quickly acknowledged that it's my vacation and I can do as I please. Her friend was hot too, funny as she was hinting for me to bring her back a regalo on my next trip and she wouldn't mention anything to my favorita, too funny, chica ethics at it's fines I suppose

I met these three flacca's in the funk room at Help disco. They were all new to the scene, all were fine, and I wanted to smash, all of them. One was blonde, one merina, the other chocolate. It was very hard to make a selection, because I took turns dances with all of them, and I decided to take the 1st one, I started talking to, the merina, she danced better and had a lot energy. We had good chemistry sexually, and I smashed her consistently.
    My next trip, me and my amigos, are in the disco, drinking, and scoping the talent., when she walks up with her fine ass crew. We sit and drink for a bit, and I tell her, "I want to fuck your girl, chocolate." See said, "no problem we can do a threesome." Chocolate, was looking to get with one of my crew, so I introduced her to, "No Worries," and gave him a heads up, that I would be smashing that also.

The next day, I call chocolate and tell her to meet me at my hotel. She shows up around 6, but didnt leave until 9.
    When I get to the disco, favorite is furious. She said, "you fucked my friend." I said,"thats no big secret, I told you last night, I was going to do her." She said, "yes, but we were going to do that together, but you did it alone." I understood her point, even though she was a whore, I was her special friend, and I made her look bad. She told me,"you have very, friends, and I am going to fuck them all."
    I didnt really care, if she would have fucked one of my friends, I wouldnt have smashed her again, so it was her loss.
    I wouldnt really call her a favorite, I'll say she was at the top of my rotation. I couldnt have a favorite, that I know, is sucking a different dick every night.
    I dont believe in destroying a wings, fantacy by smashing his favorita either. I dont think the game should be that grimy.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts

Why is anyone trying to get logic out of a woman?

They are too emotional...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    Those guys that let their favorite infect them, tend to have alot of drama.

One guy was leaving disco HELP with a girl in arm when another monger came up and said, "Please don't take her home, that's my girl". He then tried to tell the girl don't go home with the guy. At that moment the first monger slapped the shit out of him!!

I was told this story by a friend who was there and saw it, He said the guy slapped the weak monger soo hard he felt it 10 feet away. He ask the guy why he slapped another American like that. The guy said he got the girl to agree to his price, was feeling good and couldn't wait to her back to his place. He said the weak monger just blew his high with some shit like that.

Let me elaborate on this story. I spoke with both guys, and bought the one that did the slapping a few drinks, he deserved them.
    The slapper, lets call him J, and the slappee, we'll call him T.
    J tells me, he was in the disco, picked his whore, after negotiating a great price, he began buying drinks and making out. Up walks T, and says, "hey J, thats my girl.' J, says T,"WTF you talking about?" The girl, say, "no I am not his girl."
    T, begins to berate girl, and call her, nasty puta, girl begins to cry and leaves.
    J is now, pissed because, its late, all the good stuff is gone and he's hot and bothered. So he leaves to see, whats outside, there's nothing. He then see's T, coming out. He stops him at the door, and says, "T, the next time you see me with a girl do not interfere!" T, says, " J, you're drunk."
    J, then smacks the shit out of T, and he falls on the steps in front of Help.

I see T, a few months later, and say, "T, WTF is wrong with you, you can get merked for doing stupid shit." He tells me, J was wrong. I explain to him," these are community whores, they dont belong to you, they belong to everyone, just because a whore lets you fuck her bareback, doesnt mean she's you girlfriend."

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 697 Posts

In my last report, I posted about fine ass Henessey.
    So I really liked this chica...but other guys told me her sisters were fine too..

So I was in Classico's...Henessey walks in. I was like Damn!!!... I usually do not repeat..but she was looking good as shit and giving me mad love.
    She wanted to leave immediately. I still wasn't sure and wanted to look around a bit so she understood and went to another part of the club.

A while later I walked by..and standing next to her were two other chica's..who I found out were her sisters.
    Her sister Angela..is BAAAAD! and her body is fucking ridiculous.

So now I felt funny..cuz Henessey is rubbing on me but I'm looking at her sisters fat ass. So I start talking ...well anyway...to get to the point. Neither one had an issue...and I enjoyed myself breaking off Angela.
    I dropped Angela off in the morning...and 6 hours later (that afternoon). I repeated with Henessey...

These chicas are pros..and have no qualms about getting that paper.

Maybe next time I'll see if I can get them together..LOL.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrblackluv For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So the only ethics or code that a puta has is for the almighty dollar

I get that, except it doesn't make complete sense in the situation I described initially or since in this thread.

In my scenario by turning me down because I had been with her girl, sister, cousin etc. the puta turned down the cash (and if she was only about pesos, by logic she should have accepted it), and by doing so she wasn't helping her girl receive any either, because I wasn't going to be with her girl either. As a matter of fact I was pissed with her partner at that point because it cost me some pussy that I wanted.

So although this is a rare phenomenon, I have seen a puta turn down pesos, supposedly out of loyalty to another puta. We have danced around it, we have talked more about mongers than the putas, but am I the only one who this has happened to?? Did this happen to me, because I lived in Sosua at the time and had a good or friendly relationship with all of the putas involved almost like a brotherly friendship and saw most of them at some point at least once every day. Only had a sexual relationship with one of them at the time, not heavy sexual relationship but occasional, and all of the chicas were very close with each other. By persuing another one in the group had I some how crossed a line? I didn't think I had, because like many of you I only thought money was the only thing that mattered. But in this instance it seemed that more than money was in play. I guess I am the only one this has ever happened to.

Thus the origin of the original post.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Maybe this wasn't a good question for the open board, and maybe it can only truly be answered by another ex-pat, because since he lives there, he can actually form different types of relationship with some putas or groups of putas, just because they see each other so much, and can develop different types of relationships besides just sexual.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

That's my favorite crew of hoes. By the way Angela is Hennesy's cousin. My story, there's another cousin who, to steal a phrase from Yayow, is in puppy love with me. I had let her get her way over the course of about six months. In that I usually went with her after she pestered me all night long. It got to the point that if she was in SDQ and found out I was in town she'd hop on the bus and be there the next day or day after. Finally I got tired of the shit.

My first night of, who knows what number, trip I see her in Clasicos. She steps up to me and demands we leave right now for the apartment. Mind you I'm getting a 50% discount with this girl, but I got to break this bad habit she's got. I say no and decide on a way to dilute the attraction.

When they're in town, this crew, which are family, hang out together. Often they're sharing the same or two rooms in one of the local short time hotels. Like women do they gossip like crazy. Come morning after night shift in the disco they go blow by blow critiquing last night's clients. If you fucked one of them they all know your business. The stories I've heard. There are some funny cats visiting the Su. My plan was to fuck her cousin E who is all business. Once this shit got back to her she'd understand she didn't have an exclusive on me.

Of course E doesn't give a damn if I'm fucking her cousin since she's all about the money. The morning after my night with E, I tell her that her cousin is going to be pissed with her for taking me as client. E says, "Yes it will teach her a lesson. She doesn't quite understand this is all about the money".

My plan worked as I knew it would. The cousin still wants to go with me if I'm free, but the insistent pestering has stopped. I hate to have had to hurt her feelings. Unfortunately doing so was the only way I was going to get her to back off. No matter how sweet and kind a person she is she was working the disco on a regular basis. There's no way a woman in that position can expect to monopolize my time. So why did I let it go on as long as I did? Well the truth is I had gotten with her to piss her other cousin off who I had a momentary lapse of sanity with. Because I had used her so I owed her a debt of sorts and she honestly is a sweet and wonderful woman who just happens to be peddling poontang.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblackluv View Post
    In my last report, I posted about fine ass Henessey.
    So I really liked this chica...but other guys told me her sisters were fine too..

So I was in Classico's...Henessey walks in. I was like Damn!!!... I usually do not repeat..but she was looking good as shit and giving me mad love.
    She wanted to leave immediately. I still wasn't sure and wanted to look around a bit so she understood and went to another part of the club.

A while later I walked by..and standing next to her were two other chica's..who I found out were her sisters.
    Her sister Angela..is BAAAAD! and her body is fucking ridiculous.

So now I felt funny..cuz Henessey is rubbing on me but I'm looking at her sisters fat ass. So I start talking ...well anyway...to get to the point. Neither one had an issue...and I enjoyed myself breaking off Angela.
    I dropped Angela off in the morning...and 6 hours later (that afternoon). I repeated with Henessey...

These chicas are pros..and have no qualms about getting that paper.

Maybe next time I'll see if I can get them together..LOL.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Rubicon's examples are a bit different than what I am talking about.
    I agree, it ain't about "sharing" a chica. I've never done it, and never would. I also agree my example was a bit outside of the parameters of what is being discussed, but if I had to include every detail to spell out the point of my story, it would have been longer than I would have liked to have made it, and taken more time to write than I had available at the time.
    My point wasn't that I wanted to fuck my buddy's chica while he had her, but more his reaction to my joking with him about fucking her while he was gone. (I did point that out early on in the story)

Anyhow, still an interesting topic.

As far as the point about the chicas having "loyalty" to each other, I don't think that it is a matter of loyalty, at least not in the traditional sense. It is, in my opinion, a purely business consideration and, at the street level, you don't steal business from another. I think, like the guys who develop a sense of "ownership" when it comes to these chicas, albeit for different reasons, I think these chicas develop the same type of attitude when it comes to the guys they fuck, especially the ones who overpay them.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I agree, it ain't about "sharing" a chica. I've never done it, and never would. I also agree my example was a bit outside of the parameters of what is being discussed, but if I had to include every detail to spell out the point of my story, it would have been longer than I would have liked to have made it, and taken more time to write than I had available at the time.
    My point wasn't that I wanted to fuck my buddy's chica while he had her, but more his reaction to my joking with him about fucking her while he was gone. (I did point that out early on in the story)

Anyhow, still an interesting topic.

As far as the point about the chicas having "loyalty" to each other, I don't think that it is a matter of loyalty, at least not in the traditional sense. It is, in my opinion, a purely business consideration and, at the street level, you don't steal business from another. I think, like the guys who develop a sense of "ownership" when it comes to these chicas, albeit for different reasons, I think these chicas develop the same type of attitude when it comes to the guys they fuck, especially the ones who overpay them.

Not to go off topic but overpaying is rampant..
    Hopefully I didn't contribute..

I tried to give Henessey 1500 for our short time afternoon...and she was HIGHLY insulted....LOL.
    She wasn't really mad and she kept it civil...but she has a bottom line number in her head that she's willing to fuck for.....and 1500 is below the number.
    She kept muttering to herself over and over in spanish about the 1500.. and how she is not a 1500 pesos chica. Clearly she believes she is in a class above. LOL.

She told me how just last night she was paid $200, and during the day was paid $100 for an hour or two pool party.

I tried to reason with her...(I'm not those guys..you and me have something special..LOL). She agreed to 2500 for toda la noche on my last trip...but I gave her 3000 anyway (As did Angela). So I tried to reason that it was much less time..should be much less dinero..but she wasn't feeling it.

So I antied up another 500..it certainly meant much more to her than it did to me.

I should also note..Her and Angela both told me that they've gone home alone a few nights because their best offers were 2000 or 2500 toda la noche. So there are some guys holding the line.

Both said they gave me a pass..because I was nice and I lived in Cabarete.
    They understood we'd both rather sleep than wake up to drive home at 5am.

But then who knows if any of the shit they say is true..

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrblackluv For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    So the only ethics or code that a puta has is for the almighty dollar

Click to see pic

I get that, except it doesn't make complete sense in the situation I described initially or since in this thread.

In my scenario by turning me down because I had been with her girl, sister, cousin etc. the puta turned down the cash (and if she was only about pesos, by logic she should have accepted it), and by doing so she wasn't helping her girl receive any either, because I wasn't going to be with her girl either. As a matter of fact I was pissed with her partner at that point because it cost me some pussy that I wanted.

So although this is a rare phenomenon, I have seen a puta turn down pesos, supposedly out of loyalty to another puta. We have danced around it, we have talked more about mongers than the putas, but am I the only one who this has happened to?? Did this happen to me, because I lived in Sosua at the time and had a good or friendly relationship with all of the putas involved almost like a brotherly friendship and saw most of them at some point at least once every day. Only had a sexual relationship with one of them at the time, not heavy sexual relationship but occasional, and all of the chicas were very close with each other. By persuing another one in the group had I some how crossed a line? I didn't think I had, because like many of you I only thought money was the only thing that mattered. But in this instance it seemed that more than money was in play. I guess I am the only one this has ever happened to.

Thus the origin of the original post.

No...you're not the only one.
    I had a chica also tell me that she couldn't be with me because I was with her friend.

I wasn't really interested anyway..and now they are no longer good friends. I wonder if she still cares.

I don't think she had a problem anyway...but she knew that her friend would have a problem if I was with her.

This chica previously told me flat out..that she would not like it if I fucked any of her close friends. She asked me to pick some of the other girls..

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mrblackluv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    Those guys that let their favorite infect them, tend to have alot of drama.

One guy was leaving disco HELP with a girl in arm when another monger came up and said, "Please don't take her home, that's my girl". He then tried to tell the girl don't go home with the guy. At that moment the first monger slapped the shit out of him!!

I was told this story by a friend who was there and saw it, He said the guy slapped the weak monger soo hard he felt it 10 feet away. He ask the guy why he slapped another American like that. The guy said he got the girl to agree to his price, was feeling good and couldn't wait to her back to his place. He said the weak monger just blew his high with some shit like that.
    I like this story because it makes me wanna cuss like what the fuck is wrong with this weakass tourist--can't call him a monger and it makes me want to laugh because it's funny he got bitch slapped not from but over a puta.

If the chica doesn't respect your wishes and you're too weak to accept that and find another, I'm not going to respect you either at that moment. Some guys need such a wake up call.

Personally I've never had a problem with any of my boys fucking a puta that I'm into. We usually have different tastes sometimes and usually are always finding new ass rather than repeats.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

DMV

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrblackluv View Post
    No...you're not the only one.
    I had a chica also tell me that she couldn't be with me because I was with her friend.

I wasn't really interested anyway..and now they are no longer good friends. I wonder if she still cares.

I don't think she had a problem anyway...but she knew that her friend would have a problem if I was with her.

This chica previously told me flat out..that she would not like it if I fucked any of her close friends. She asked me to pick some of the other girls..
    And some would rather you fuck their friends (or their sisters, or cousins) than see you fuck other girls.

You know, keep the money 'in the family' so to speak.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

they do not

31. The Following User Says Thank You to MyTio For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yes, some chicas do have an ethical code. If you meet a chica, that not hard core, she will be like any other women in the world. I will give a few examples.
    The 1st happened to DMV, not me, so I hope he elaborates. A few years ago, Big Momma, imports a car load of fine chicas from SD. DMV samples one, and a few days later, he wants to sample her friend. She tells him no because her amiga, likes him, she says, she needs the money, but she wasnt going to do him because her amiga had feelings for him.

I will give another example, one night, I saw this blonde flacca in Help, she was fine tight stomach, perfect round ass. I started talking to her, and she said, "Tony I was with your boy DMV." I said, ok, cool and grabbed another girl. This happened every time, I came back to Help. I didnt recognize her, and she was my type, every time I walked in Help, I would walk up to her, introduce myself, and before I closed the deal, she would say," Tony, you never remember me, but I am Anna, DMV's amiga. This was like deja vue, it happened at least 6 times. Anna had a code, she didnt like being with guys in the same crew, she knew I had issues with it also.

So the answer is yes, some do have an ethical code.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

No, yayow you're not the only one this has happened too. It happened to me once a couple of trips ago. I was chilling out at a bar and this one chica came by to say hi as we met earlier in the trip. I introduced her to my buddy. She was like I wouldn't mind going with you, but don't want to do that to my girlfriend! I was like wtf! I will admit I wasn't sure whether I would session with her or not given the opportunity. I just thought it was interesting on her part to decide right off the bat that I wasn't an option due to me having sessioned with her girlfriend.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Not to thread jack my own thread, but just got finished watching this movie called the Hangover, about some guys who go to Vegas to have some fun before one of the buddies get married. They get involved in all kinds of stuff, and don't remember what happened the previous night, and it is about them slowly recalling what happened, Mike Tyson got a nice role in it, it's funny as shit, reminds me of some of my Sosua nights.

now back to our regular program.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Not to thread jack my own thread, but just got finished watching this movie called the Hangover, about some guys who go to Vegas to have some fun before one of the buddies get married. They get involved in all kinds of stuff, and don't remember what happened the previous night, and it is about them slowly recalling what happened, Mike Tyson got a nice role in it, it's funny as shit, reminds me of some of my Sosua nights.

now back to our regular program.

You're acting like that movie just came out. We we're making the Sosua comparisons last year. Oh yeah, you were away.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information