Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Julie?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

Julie?

I saw her in Classicos last night, looking good. FULL lips, looks like they were made for sucking dick, cute face and a big round ass. She was hanging with some high rollers, I saw her leaving my hotel this morning. What is the 411 on her?
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to No Worries For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: Julie?

Quote Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
    I saw her in Classicos last night, looking good. FULL lips, looks like they were made for sucking dick, cute face and a big round ass. She was hanging with some high rollers, I saw her leaving my hotel this morning. What is the 411 on her?
    We probably should be asking you. It seems that you know a bit about her, and she knows you well enough to pose for pictures for you, so what's the deal??
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 5,636 Posts

I saw her in a Medellin casa not that long ago.
    Blue Devil

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlueDevil For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

hmm you roll with TonyTnt so i'll give a serious response.

If it's the chic i think it is YMMV.
    She had a sick body, and she can ride like a champ,

BUT

she does cbj, no gfe, and she starts at $100

Not worth the session in my experience unless you like a sport fuck. Btw im not 100% sure that is her. take some more pics. There is a pic of her on the board somewhere i will try to dig it up

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post

BUT

Not worth the session in my experience unless you like a sport fuck. Btw im not 100% sure that is her. take some more pics. There is a pic of her on the board somewhere i will try to dig it up

No disrespect intended towards anyone, but I wouldn't pay $100 for that (judging by the pics).

Of course, she wouldn't ask that price unless fools will pay it.

And what I have found from experience, is that most of the "high-price" girls are a fucking waste of time and money: you can't do this, you can't do that, covered blowjobs, and they lay there and make you do all the work........once a puta tells me a $100, I'm gone in a cloud of dust like the cartoon charecter, "The Roadrunner!!!!!!"

Last time I paid $100, I was getting extorted by the cops by that bitch from hell who, on my last trip, caused me mucho problemos one night.

BTW, she looks like a younger version of Esperanza, owner of the bar with the same name near Spankys........

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post
    No disrespect intended towards anyone, but I wouldn't pay $100 for that (judging by the pics).

Of course, she wouldn't ask that price unless fools will pay it.

And what I have found from experience, is that most of the "high-price" girls are a fucking waste of time and money: you can't do this, you can't do that, covered blowjobs, and they lay there and make you do all the work........once a puta tells me a $100, I'm gone in a cloud of dust like the cartoon charecter, "The Roadrunner!!!!!!"

Last time I paid $100, I was getting extorted by the cops by that bitch from hell who, on my last trip, caused me mucho problemos one night.

BTW, she looks like a younger version of Esperanza, owner of the bar with the same name near Spankys........
    im not 100% sure but they are close to the chic i am thinking about. plus the high roller thing also reminded me of her. The pics dont do the body im thinking about justice but the face wasnt perfect regardless. I gave her my standard 2500rd tln plus a burger.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

im not 100% sure but they are close to the chic i am thinking about. plus the high roller thing also reminded me of her. The pics dont do the body im thinking about justice but the face wasnt perfect regardless. I gave her my standard 2500rd tln plus a burger.
    2,000 -- 2,500 + regalo, toda noche, is my going rate, too..........

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I call her "little" Julie. She's all of 5' tall. Before the baby the body was sick. A perfect spinner. Real trooper. I spent time with her before she got pregnant. She couldn't take much dick, but that didn't deter her. She took about a third of my pecker in and worked it until I got off. She's got a good attitude. I had no problems with her. Can't help you with the price. My guess is it varies based on her circumstances and demand.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Last trip I finally got to hit something I've been trying to hit for 2.5 years. She's easily the prettiest chick that shows her face in Clasicos. I'm sure a lot of you have done her. For some reason she wouldn't give me the time of day. Then this last trip she starts coming on to me. I'm busy not able to take advantage of her seeming availability until one morning in After 1. Now, I was fucked out after two STs earlier, but she was free and willing. We get back to the house and the shit starts. She wants her money up front. My objections fell on deaf ears. Should have kicked her out. Problem was I had 2.5 years of anticipation behind me. I know how this is going to turn out. She's naked lying on the bed. The bod is much better than I thought. I move end to suck me some tetas. I'm promptly told this wasn't happening. Got a little BBBJ that lasted all of 5 minutes. None-the-less I push on. To my surprise I discover the child is all toto. Straight to the hilt without effort. I'm thinking okay maybe she will redeem herself. 10 minutes in she pushes me off. A minute later she's doubling over in pain. I know damn well it wasn't anything I did so I know whats up. I got up took a quick shower got dressed and told her to do the same. I headed over to Cap for some food while her ass went fake limping down the street. Total waste of fucking time, but at least i got to strike that one permanently off my list.

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post
    And what I have found from experience, is that most of the "high-price" girls are a fucking waste of time and money: you can't do this, you can't do that, covered blowjobs, and they lay there and make you do all the work

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

We all agree that YMMV so as far as I'm concerned.....YOU CAN HAVE HER.....

I wouldn't work it even for the $16 dollars it would cost in Blue Devils casa in Medellin!!!

But again YMMV

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    I call her "little" Julie. She's all of 5' tall. Before the baby the body was sick. A perfect spinner. Real trooper. I spent time with her before she got pregnant. She couldn't take much dick, but that didn't deter her. She took about a third of my pecker in and worked it until I got off. She's got a good attitude. I had no problems with her. Can't help you with the price. My guess is it varies based on her circumstances and demand.

Danmn Sage you have fucked them all in Sosua, haven't you, none of them get past you, I thought my man OM had an impressive list but now I think you may have him beat.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Last trip I finally got to hit something I've been trying to hit for 2.5 years. She's easily the prettiest chick that shows her face in Clasicos.

Eye of the Beholder my friend......always.
    Enjoy it while you can.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

in her better days i think?

between Sage, and Omgr they know them all
    and between jimbo and tiger there are pictures of them all

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...578#post715578

i hope the link works if not it is post #170
    the 1st two pics are her in better days. The body, baby explanation, and bad weave lead me to think its the same people.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

the 1st two pics are her in better days. The body, baby explanation, and bad weave lead me to think its the same people.
    regardless im gonna finish reviewing that thread. Thanks Tiger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    Eye of the Beholder my friend......always.
    you can say that again

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Naw, not Julie.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Naw, not Julie.
    oops

i really think the weave is what threw me in that direction. Oh well at least i got to stroll through memory lane

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,005 Posts

BUT

yes i heard the same thing about her. i know 2 cats who fuked and they told me the same thing. i am sure it depends on how she digs you, but the general consensus is no gfe and starts at $100..
    "Square players get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade"

"Trust me…never buy a depreciating asset. If it drives, flies, floats or f*cks - lease it!"

Thanks

The time I was with her she was real cool. I mentioned it in my last trip report. She gave me a bbj without me asking and when we woke up the next morning, she gave me another bbj before I fucked her again. She also never gave me a rate. I just gave her 2500 before I dropped her off. When I saw her in Classico the following night, she tried to get me to take her back again.

I guess YMMV. But for the most part, YMMV with all the girls. Sometimes we look at these women as if they are robots because we are paying. I'm pretty sure I have received services that others have not and other guys have received services from certain chica's that I didn't get. That is just how it is.

Those pics of her coming out of the hotel doesn't do her body justice. She has one of the meanest ass's in Sosua. That shit just pokes out. I also heard she was much cuter before the lip job. I would liked to have seen her then.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to damaja For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

The Santiago Sister?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information