Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Casa de Chicas para hombres y mujeres

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Casa de Chicas para hombres y mujeres

There's a another new whore house in Santo Domingo. Just saw the advertisement a few days ago.

It's on Isabela Aguiar, on the corner of Romulo Betancourt. Girls look nice enough, but it's not a great area.

It's called, appropriately enough.... Casa de chicas. (Can't make this stuff up)

1500 pesos for two hours. Here's an ad:

http://santodomingo.mundoanuncio.com...-iid-244330724

The kid I spoke to speaks perfect english. He tells me their girls are available 24/7, and he'll send them to your hotel if needed.

No idea about the level of service yet, but they do have a couple of cuties!
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Re: Casa de Chicas para hombres y mujeres

http://santodomingo.mundoanuncio.com...-iid-236086970

This chica wants 6 mill per 2 hours wow

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

thanks for the info, Mr. Happy and please keep us informed.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Not bad

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post

People in Hell want ice water.. There's some pretty crazy chicks on mundo anuncio, but there's also the occasional good deal.

I actually nabbed a girl once that posted an ad that said " I need to suck a dick TODAY."

Stranger things have happened.

Not half bad.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Check out this one, she "only" wants 28000 a month.

http://santodomingo.mundoanuncio.com...-iid-243116910

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    There's a another new whore house in Santo Domingo. Just saw the advertisement a few days ago.

It's on Isabela Aguiar, on the corner of Romulo Betancourt. Girls look nice enough, but it's not a great area.

It's called, appropriately enough.... Casa de chicas. (Can't make this stuff up)

1500 pesos for two hours. Here's an ad:

http://santodomingo.mundoanuncio.com...-iid-244330724

The kid I spoke to speaks perfect english. He tells me their girls are available 24/7, and he'll send them to your hotel if needed.

No idea about the level of service yet, but they do have a couple of cuties!

I guess we will hit it very soon

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I guess we will hit it very soon
    looking on google maps it doesnt seem too difficult to drive to but im not thrilled about the area. pintura and hererra are close by.

Mr Happy what do you think about the area? i have never gone that way on i.aguiar im not sure what it looks like (hopefully i will soon)

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    looking on google maps it doesnt seem too difficult to drive to but im not thrilled about the area. pintura and hererra are close by.

Mr Happy what do you think about the area? i have never gone that way on i.aguiar im not sure what it looks like (hopefully i will soon)

I am sure if we go in by taxi and leave by taxi we will be fine.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

She has a nasty attitude the way she ask. She will do everything but anal. Dont waste her time... Bitch wasting everyones time posting that shit.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,606 Times in 5,261 Posts

Offering only a monthly contract... Some putas are really creative.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    Offering only a monthly contract... Some putas are really creative.
    That's not unusual for Santo Domingo and I would guess Santiago as well, some of those "university" chicas are taken care of very well, by the rich Dominicanos, many of them live in some very nice digs, much nicer than mine, and I pay 23,000 rd per month in my Santo Domingo apt. Only 8,000 for my Boca Chica place.

But if you think about it a chica that is in an apt. let's say that cost 20,000 rd per month he may also be paying a car note for her, plus give her some dough for living expenses, the chica above may be a bargain with her monthly total of only 28,000 rd per month.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post

This place is only a few blocks south of Pinturas.

I'm wouldn't be nuts about going anywhere on Isbela Aguiar at night, like I've mentioned before, but this place has the potential to be a good place to find an early afternoon chica.

The guy insisted that they're 24/7, which if true, means there's a new place to find Toto on Sundays.

They've are putting a lot of ads on Mundo Anuncio, and to be honest with you, two or three of the girls are definitely do-able.

He says he's also willing to send the girls to you. He kept asking me what hotel I was staying in, and did I want him to send a girl..

Definitely seems worth a shot.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

This place is only a few blocks south of Pinturas.

I'm wouldn't be nuts about going anywhere on Isbela Aguiar at night, like I've mentioned before, but this place has the potential to be a good place to find an early afternoon chica.

The guy insisted that they're 24/7, which if true, means there's a new place to find Toto on Sundays.

They've are putting a lot of ads on Mundo Anuncio, and to be honest with you, two or three of the girls are definitely do-able.

He says he's also willing to send the girls to you. He kept asking me what hotel I was staying in, and did I want him to send a girl..

Definitely seems worth a shot.
    This is the place in Herrera. I have been to herrera at night a few times. I have "in laws" that live in Herrera. Never been to this place but am always down for a beer in a new place. I am not that far away as I live close to Luperon.

I found a cool "hidden" piano bar that you and yayow will probably dig, not far from my new place. Located between Hot Cafe and Pal Alba but on a side street.

I don't get back to DR till November, but we may just need to do a bar crawl now that Yayow is out of retirement!!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    This is the place in Herrera. I have been to herrera at night a few times. I have "in laws" that live in Herrera. Never been to this place but am always down for a beer in a new place. I am not that far away as I live close to Luperon.

I found a cool "hidden" piano bar that you and yayow will probably dig, not far from my new place. Located between Hot Cafe and Pal Alba but on a side street.

I don't get back to DR till November, but we may just need to do a bar crawl now that Yayow is out of retirement!!
    Jeez.. do you remember how to get back to the DR? How to get to your apartment??? ROTF

Business must be off the charts. I hope your sweetie isn't getting tired of all that globe trotting...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Jeez.. do you remember how to get back to the DR? How to get to your apartment??? ROTF

Business must be off the charts. I hope your sweetie isn't getting tired of all that globe trotting...
    Barely. I actually just closed a few deals with DR customers and have another in the works. GF digs the traveling as long as she gets to come along. I'm taking her to Rio twice this month. Doesn't suck!

When we finish up the sao paulo stay, we are off to BA again. This time for a month. Was there last weekend and left the lil lady in SP alone. She gets by fine. We have eaten at some killer restaurants, been to some cool bars and I am even taking her to see Cirque and Miss Universe contest in SP.

We do miss DR a bunch though. We still owe you a lamb chop dinner!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    Barely. I actually just closed a few deals with DR customers and have another in the works. GF digs the traveling as long as she gets to come along. I'm taking her to Rio twice this month. Doesn't suck!

When we finish up the sao paulo stay, we are off to BA again. This time for a month. Was there last weekend and left the lil lady in SP alone. She gets by fine. We have eaten at some killer restaurants, been to some cool bars and I am even taking her to see Cirque and Miss Universe contest in SP.

We do miss DR a bunch though. We still owe you a lamb chop dinner!
    Hey, you never know....... We haven't gotten a bite on the house for over a month, but today, 3 different interested parties. Unreal.

When we sell the house, I'm thinking about trying to get into your complex on a rental basis.

I ain't buying anything else here, but until I figure out where I'm heading, I wanna be a lot closer to where I work.

I may be stopping by your place every couple of days to mooch food.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

But is food and drink extra? Do I get a discount for those days when her toto is not available?
    Figure 26 doable days at two polvos a day = just over 500P a pop. Add in oral and anal and if she was hot enough to keep me happy for a month. Nah, too complicated!
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Mr. Happy and I checked this out last week. It's a total scam for now. We went to some house in hererra where he had 4 girls. I thought 3/4 could get it. there was one with either pink eye, gonerhea(eye), or someone punched her in the face. Her eye was extremely red.

The other 3 girls i would have done a session with. He claimed you can session in that house but there is no AC and im pretty sure that is just someones house, not a whorehouse.

The kid that is running this service is a NYC deportee which doesnt know shit about NYC. He talked about grand concourse being ghetto. Its no playground but you picked the wrong neighborhood to try to prove your NYC/Bronx chops with me. He came across as just another low life pimp.

He claims that they are getting a real facility to run their business, and his cousin is opening a bar so he can operate. sure!!!

I was gonna bite the bullet for the ISOC team and see the process. I wanted to test him because he said one thing that makes a lot of sense. He said that where most of the santo domingo casas are messing up their business other than price is filling their houses with older whores. He said they should all be 18-25.... I agree

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So the next day i txt him around 3pm, i told him i have a appointment around 7pm, and i need him to send me something before 5pm.

It was 1 girl, 1500rd for 2hrs plus taxi (500rd). so 2000rd total.

He got back to me around 3:15 and said he was gonna look up the 2 girls i asked for. he got back to me around 3:45 and said he got the girls. I said ok, make sure they have change for the taxi and a cedula. He says no problem. He txts me about 10mins later and says the girl only has a paper copy of her cedula cause hers was lost....... NOPE no dice. no cedula no pesos, how about the other girl, he went to go check. Now its 4:10 or so and says she has the same problem. i say no cedula no peso. He says he is gonna check one more time. He said he got a girl that is hotter than those 2. I said if you send me a ugly girl, i will send her back with no cab fare. he said he would send pics. by the time the pics arrived it was after 5pm and i already told him to forget it. btw the girl wasnt my type i will post the pics later on.

Moral of the story... he was a low life pimp trying to pimp girls on the internet. oh well... He said one thing that i thought was intriguing. He knew the price points and knew that he needed younger fresher whores. If he really put a casa together with 18-25 year olds it would be another good option for mongers, dominicans and tourists.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information