Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 697 Posts

Re: Casa de Chicas para hombres y mujeres

Thanks for the updated intel BLB..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrblackluv For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Casa de Chicas para hombres y mujeres

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    So the next day i txt him around 3pm, i told him i have a appointment around 7pm, and i need him to send me something before 5pm.

It was 1 girl, 1500rd for 2hrs plus taxi (500rd). so 2000rd total.

He got back to me around 3:15 and said he was gonna look up the 2 girls i asked for. he got back to me around 3:45 and said he got the girls. I said ok, make sure they have change for the taxi and a cedula. He says no problem. He txts me about 10mins later and says the girl only has a paper copy of her cedula cause hers was lost....... NOPE no dice. no cedula no pesos, how about the other girl, he went to go check. Now its 4:10 or so and says she has the same problem. i say no cedula no peso. He says he is gonna check one more time. He said he got a girl that is hotter than those 2. I said if you send me a ugly girl, i will send her back with no cab fare. he said he would send pics. by the time the pics arrived it was after 5pm and i already told him to forget it. btw the girl wasnt my type i will post the pics later on.

Moral of the story... he was a low life pimp trying to pimp girls on the internet. oh well... He said one thing that i thought was intriguing. He knew the price points and knew that he needed younger fresher whores. If he really put a casa together with 18-25 year olds it would be another good option for mongers, dominicans and tourists.
    Way to make you waste your time. thanks for sharing thou.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kingaddictx For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information