Thread: A very Common e mail!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

A very Common e mail!

peace jimmydr

man I was planing to take my first trip to the DR in mid june however after reading this about the villia bash I am thinking of going down july 2- july 6th. Is this villia bash for sure?? Man I am 22 so most of my friends are either to broke or to stupid to want to go the DR so I will traveling solo.. so it would be cool to link up with some fellow fun loving beer drinking americans while down there. If the palace is booked that weekend are their other places you would recomend staying that I can start looking into...

thanks man.. and thanks for the site.. I kill hella time every day here at work just reading, looking at the photos... AND OF COURSE DAYDREAMING..ha ha which soon will be come reality...

peace,

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    There are a dozen, even 2 dozen mongers around in Sosua. Plenty of people around if a question arises or you need a non chica meal buddy.

Lots of single travelers looking to split taxi s as well. You are never alone unless you want to be.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Another email!

The more I read, the more I think I want to come visit and indulge in the fine women of DR.
    Is the palace a decent hotel? How is the massage parlour situation? and finally, how would someone go about hooking up with nice (or not so nice) girl for a day or so? Hope I'm not botherin ya bud. Rick.
    Palace is a nice Hotel. MPs are very nice in Sosua. There are a few of them. Chicas, they are everywhere

Thread Information