Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Punts Cana July 2011 Report

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Re: Punts Cana July 2011 Report

Quote Originally Posted by Greenthumb View Post
    *Finally he turns to me and says $300 for her. *I about choke on my beer and we both start laughing our asses off. *The chica sees us laughing and grabs her laptop and moves to a table in the back of the bar.

I started laughing too when I read this post. Out of curiosity, do you think there are any dumb AI tourist who actually pay girls $300 US?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Winters spring NE Ohio, Fall Ontario Canada, Travel in summers,
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post

I started laughing too when I read this post. Out of curiosity, do you think there are any dumb AI tourist who actually pay girls $300 US?

Probably the same guy buying the Cuban cigars on the beach.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Gloria finds Domitris and we head for the door. The girls ask where Robin is tonight. I tell them it's just me. They seem to like this. I guess they aren't into muff diving. We hail a taxi and jump in. The girls are hungry so we stop at a small Dominican restaurant. They order boxes of food and I pay the 25 bill. I think they ordered enough for tomorrow too. So back in the taxi. I tell the girls I will not be able to stay all night. I yell them they will get the same $200 as they got the night before. They were very happy ! They direct the taxi to Hotel Flamboyan. This is about 3/4 mile from my resort but the taxi charged me $20. I guess he did wait 20 minutes while they ordered food.
    The Flamboyan is nice and the room was $40. The guy at the desk too both girls ID, s and gave me a handful of condoms and a wink. The room was clean and well furnished.
    Last edited by Greenthumb; 09-13-2011 at 05:30 AM.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I laid back and watched as they undressed each other for me. We head to the shower and have fun lathering each other up. We go back to the bed. Where they proceed to give me one awesome BBBJ. Domitris was giving me a Rim job while Gloris sucked me off. I will admit it was my first time for the RJ and I found it highly erotic. It end up nutting all over both of them and they liked it.
    I had taken a Mambo earlier and it took about 20 min before I was hard again. As sexy as I found Gloria I wanted The performance Domitris put on. I did her in about every position imaginable. Next it was Glorias turn and I knew how to handle her. K-9..... She was odd. Seemed like she didn't like to be fully penetrated. I'm not huge or anything , so I couldn't figure it out? I finally get a nut it leaves me drained. When I stopped I realized how hard my heart was beating. Lucky I didn't drop dead right there. I took a shower and as much as I wanted to stay I had to go. Both girls gave me a kiss goodbye and I headed out. Decided to walk back to the resort. It was 3:30 and the place was still hoppin.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I get back to my room and the GF is out cold. I sleep good and when I wake the GF is all dressed in her white lacy victories secret get up.. Oh yea.. She is feeling better.... Much better!! She never even asks what I did the night before. I often wonder if I should just marry her.... Usually the white Victorias Secret outfit brings these thoughts on. We ball most of the morning skipping breakfast. I dont think you could pay my GF to eat at the Occidental again. Unfortunately it's time for us to leave. We have a 3:45 flight out. The desk arranges a taxi to the airport ($35) for us. and it's back to reality.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Trip summary and Notes from previous Punta Cana - Higuey trips to follow. Thnx for reading!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Trip summary and Notes from previous Punta Cana - Higuey trips to follow. Thnx for reading!
    Thanks for reporting. We don't hear much about Punta Cana anymore.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Greenthumb, I enjoyed your report. I started out in PC several years ago and used to have a hell of alot of fun hanging out at Club LaPunta, Rezumes, Pachy Pachy, and Maneaters. Don't know if all of those places are still around, but I had a hell of a good time, although expensive.

Have you been to the Northcoast yet?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Greenthumb, I enjoyed your report. I started out in PC several years ago and used to have a hell of alot of fun hanging out at Club LaPunta, Rezumes, Pachy Pachy, and Maneaters. Don't know if all of those places are still around, but I had a hell of a good time, although expensive.
    Never been to the North Coast. Myself and a wing are heading to Sosua on Nov 12th. I can't wait to get there.
    Last edited by gdogg; 09-13-2011 at 04:10 PM. Reason: quotes

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

[QUOTE=Greenthumb;1006816]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post

Never been to the North Coast. Myself and a wing are heading to Sosua on Nov 12th. I can't wait to get there.
    You'll forget all about Punta Cana.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post

yes.......idiots from N America that don't know any better.........on occasion you hear the Chicas talk about it
    some Chicas go home after hitting the lotto to take a break from their business..........

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Awesome report and sounds like you had a ton of fun - it seems your dick was in action 24/7.

Prices are really steep compared to Sosua / Santiago but it sounds like it could be fun.

Thanks for posting.

Bavaro, Boca Chica, Santo Domingo, North America
    Thanks

Thanks for the great post! Man makes me miss Bavaro.... I see Mangu is still busy! I used to stay at the Flamboyant when I traveled and across the street was a small joint called World bar, they had some nice working girls there. But Mangu was where the action was. Great post!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DShark View Post
    I used to stay at the Flamboyant when I traveled and across the street was a small joint called World bar, they had some nice working girls there.
    World Bar is closed for good, however great sports bar just around the corner on main street across from Bavaro Plaza.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ever make it? Anything to report on?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information