Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punts Cana July 2011 Report

Winters spring NE Ohio, Fall Ontario Canada, Travel in summers,
    Thanks

Punts Cana July 2011 Report

I was in Punta Cana in early July. *I know that the PC Area is more family friendly than monger friendly. BUT I find that there is se real quality pussy to be had there if you look in the right places. I have been to PC about 10 times now, most of my trips were with my ex wives and always at AI resorts. This trip was a bit different. *It all started with a call from a old fling. She was just recently divorced and she was calling to see if my trip to the beach offer still stood. *I had made this offer many times before but that dam wedding ring was always in the way. It was different this time..*

I wasted no time in booking us four nights in a Royal Club suite at the Occidental Flamenco. This would be my first stay here. *I chose the Occidental because they have a cool disco that allows the locals in !! I had been there in May on a exploratory mission and the place was full of hot chicas in short skirts.*

Friday
    Our flight was on time and there wasn't even a custom agent checking bags so we were at our resort shortly after noon. By 2:00 I was already feeling the effects of the free flowing Margaritas. My GF was getting hammered and I was worried we wouldn't make the disco tonight. ( opens at midnight ). *We ate at the buffet and I can honestly say it was the most terrible buffet I ever saw at an AI. After dinner it was drunk sex and that's all I remember until the maid knocks on the door at 10:00. *I had a little hangover but my GF wasn't doing so good. So I had breakfast by myself and when I got back she was still moaning so I headed out and let her rest.

The Occidental is the closest AI hotel to Bavaro.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Punts Cana July 2011 Report

It's probably about 3/4 mile from the lobby to the Bavaro Market shops and you can get a motoconcho most of the way. *So I head out to Steves bar right outside the resort entrance. I run into a buddy from last trip and we have a beer. There are four girls at the bar and one looks good to me, so I make eye contact and the negotiations begin. *****
    She wants $150 for a short time but I talk her into $60. Most tourists dont change any money so dollars are the norm near the resort. *So it's off to get a room. Right down the street is the Cayocoa and rooms are $30 a night. Resorts don't allow guests and besides my USA GF probably wouldn't be into a guest. Diana is 25 and has a real firm rack for having two bambinos. She *showers and proceeds with a good BBBJ. Soon were thrashing around in every position imagineable. *When I finally get my nut her head is on the floor and her legs are wrapped around me on the bed. We shower together and she tells me of her troubles and try's the tears for more cash routine. I throw her an extra $5 for the effort and send her on her way. *I take a 20 minute cat nap and awken to something crawling on my arm!!!! *Bedbugs.... I have slept in some pretty nasty places but those dam things give me the creeps.

A one min motoconcho ride and I'm back at the resort by 2:00. *My GF is feeling better now and we go to a crappy lunch and head to the beach. *I tell her that I ran into a friend and we might go fishin tomorrow for a few hours. I start hitting the margaritas again. We lounge around the beach then head back to the room for some action.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I wake up and it's almost midnight. *We get dressed and head to the Mangu disco located just outside the resorts front lobby. *My GF wore a tight white dress that showed off her 38 DD ~26~32 figure. *She looked stunning.*We started on the lower level and the place was packed. Every guy in the place was checking my lady out but there were hot chocks everywhere. About a 50/50 mix or tourists and locals. It was very apparent that many of the chicas were working. *I would guess probably 20 or so working girls. *Mostly 7 or 8's but several were smokers. *We ordered some drinks and hit the dance floor. *That's when I saw her. *Tall thin in a tight bright yellow dress. *She stood out in the crowd and I wanted her BAD. * I made eye contact but she kept looking away. *I think the fact that I wasn't alone made her nervous. I pointed her out to my GF and she said " lets fuck her" !!! *That's all I needed to hear. *I waved the chica in yellow over and before long she's dancing with us. *Her name was Gloria but she spoke no English and comunicating with her was difficult. *Gloria gets a friend to translate. *Her friend speaks some English and is a real tight light skinned babe with blonde hair. *Said her name is Domitris. *She explains that she is Glorias roommate and they are from La Roma. I ask her to see if Gloria wants to spend the night with me and my GF. *She doesn't even ask Gloria and replys *"of course she does" . *She said it would be $ 150 for all night. I semi jokingly say " is $150 for both of you" . * She looks at me and asks. Happy hour?? *I say no *"all night". *After discussions they counter *$200 for all night FOR BOTH OF THEM ! *We settle on $150 and *$50 extra if the service is good. *I feel like everybody in the place is staring ate dancing with these three hot chicks. *Next thing I know the Jersy girl fom the bar earlier makes her way to the floor and joins in. It comical watching the expressions on all the young tourist girls faces when they figure out whats going on!! Four girls all grinding on me was more than I could take and I was bulging at the seams. *So we head out and grab a taxi.*

Thanks

Once we get in the taxi I can't keep my hands off of Gloria and she's wet as hell!! *My GF and Domitris seem to be hitting it off and they direct the cabbie to Hotel Castillo a nice cabana about 10 minutes away. *We stop to order a pizza to go and have a beer while we wait. *Domitris offers me a pill. ?? *With a wicked smile she tells me it's Mambo and I'm going to need it for my happy hour tonight. *I look at the three hotties I'm sitting with and down the pill without hesitation !! *The Canana is typical for the DR. *A long row of ope garage doors. *You just pull into a empty one and go thru a door to your room. All money and room service is passed thru a hole in the wall.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The cabbie pulls into a open door and I pay him $20 and a slice of pizza. There is a problem, my GF wants a jaccuzzi room so they head to the office to see if ones available. *I hEad around the corner to take a leak. *When I walk into the office the manager looks up at me with a smile and blurts out " you gonna fuck all these bitches tonight" and high fives me. *He then reaches behind the counter and gives me a handfull of condoms. Just in case there aren't enough in the room. *My GF pays the man some ridiculous price without negotiations, I believe it was $ 140 for the room.

The room was awesome, a gigantic bed with steps leading up to it. *Plasma tv's and a huge jacuzzi with Hot Water. Very nice indeed!! I order us some beers and we get naked in the jacuzzi. By now were all getting a good buzz on and the girls start taking turns sucking me off. *I'm so horny I nut right away but thanks to Mambo and some willing lips I manage to stay hard. *So I grab a condom and start going to town on my GF. The girls put on a good show but it was obvious they didnt want to taste each other. They acted it out without really doing it. *****After a few minutes I had to have Gloria. *I go to put it in and she freaks. **Oops gotta change the condom when you change girls. *Does make sense. *Besides it was hot letting each girl put on the condom they were about to receive. Glad the dude gave me the extras.

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Problem?? *I think my GF wanted more than she was getting. Not much girl on girl action going on. *Me on the other hand was in total bliss switching back and forth between girls. As it turns out Gloria was a bit of a starfish just wanting to lay on her back without raising her hips for full penetration. I think this was just from a lack of experience?? *On the other hand Domitris was a freak. *Wildly humping and grinding me every way imaginable. ***Soon I look over and my GF is curled up on the couch sleeping. *I look at the clock, holly shit, I have been going at it for close to 1 1/2 hours now and the girls are pleading for leche. *As hard as I try I just can't nut. Dam mambo. So finally exausted I fake it and roll over. *The girls can't wait to see the condom and check for how much leche *I had for them. *To my surprise the end of the condom was full. I guess I came without even knowing it. *That mambo is some wild shit!!

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I wake up to the sound of laughter. Seems that Gloria and Domitris are watching cartoons on the predawn hours. *Tom and Jerry to be exact. So here i am with to hot 19 yr old brace faced teenagers watchin cartoons!! Only in the Dominican.. **I sit up and have a conversation with Domitris while Glorias eyes stay fixed to the TV. *She tells me neither of them has children. *They arrived in PC in March and both got braces on their teeth as soon as they could. *Said it cost 18 ,000 rds for braces in the DR, and gringos only want girls with nice teeth. I Asked her why Punta Cana? Couldn't they make more in Sosua. *She seems offended and tells my that Sosua is full of HIV and only cheap lowlife gringos go there. Lol!! She said they can make more in PC. She also tells me that their families sent them to PC because they needed money and they didn't want them getting pregnant by someone from their home town. I drift back to sleep to Glorias laughter.

Next time I wake up I'm suffocated in a pile of tits and ass. I shove them off only to wake back up with them all over me again. This goes on all night or should I say morning. Finally about 10 I have had enough so I wake them up for some more freaky freaky. *No one is in a hurry to get up but finally I get Gloria going. *She try's the starfish on me again. *So I spin her around and take it from behind. This time I finally get it all in. Just about then the maid comes into the room. Probably saw no car in garage and figured we were gone. *Instead she got a eyefull. *I think she did a double take when she saw I was with three girls. She is apologizing as she leaves. *I jump up and motion for her to come join us. *The girls all get a good laugh and I finish up with Gloria.

13. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Everybody sits around in a hungover stupor and we call a taxi to leave. I catch a quick shower and give the girls *$200 and they seem very happy. I put Domitris number in my phone. **My GF isn't doing very good and I hear her puking in the bath room. *She blames the resort food but probably the drinking did it. We drop the girls off at their apartment as they are walking away the taxi driver comments on how beautiful they are. He looks at me and says " you fucked all these girls?" right in front of my GF. She even manages a chuckle. *I love the Dominicans attitude about sex.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The occidental was busy today. *Our taxi pulled up just as a large buss load of people were arriving. *We had to do the walk of shame. *Especially the GF in her form fitting dress and heels. *Her hair was going every witch way and she could hardly hold her eyes open. The lobby was packed and I was getting stares from a couple of guys I saw in the disco. My GF had to use the Bath room for about 20 minutes. *The guys from the club came over and stated BSing. *They were from Puerto Rico and they come over for weekends *all of the time. *They ask how much the Happy Hour was. *When I tell them they say that I did OK some of the hotter girls will not consider less than 120 dollars unless it's real late. *They said the girls around the bars can be had for as little as $30 bit the quality was low. They all seemed interested in how much my GF was costing me. She wasn't amused much when I told her that one.

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

More to come !

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Sounds like you are having a good time. Your GF sounds like allot of fun. Thanks for posting!
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

GREAT report......

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

good to hear good times from Punta Cana

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

If I had a GF like yours, maybe I could stay with her more than 6 months.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Everybody's cocky as hell in the DR--asking the maid to join. LOL.

That's what I call a good old fling. I always re-connect on some level with exes, but they seem to be really serious the second time around. Wish one would turn out to be down for whatever like your girl.

thanks for sharing.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Excellent report. I love Punta Cana & Higuey. Keep up the good work!
    Live & Let Live! And Always Remember To Drink & Fuck Wisely

30. The Following User Says Thank You to osanhopps For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wow is my spelling and grammar bad. I shouldn't have skipped all those classes in school. Sorry!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

*We get back to the room and the GF is down and out. I wake up about 3:00 to the sound of my her heaving in the toilet. *The smell of puke has me*
    Gagging. *So I head outside for some fresh air. *I head down to the beach bar and grab a Margarita. *I find a shady lounge chair and plop down. *A few minutes later a girl comes over and sits next to me. *She starts asking me if I'm alone. *Wow the occidental flamenco is much different than most Punta Cana all inclusive resorts. In over 10 previous trips to other resorts I have never been propositioned on resort property. * She wasn't that pretty and was asking for $120. *So I politely refused and sent her on her way. *
    **I head put the front of the resort and grab a motorconcho for the short ride to Steves bar. *There is a bartender there named Yeni that has a magical look about her. She kept smiling at me yesterday. *At the bar I run into a street vendor named Eddie I knew from previous trips. * I buy him a beer and we BS about the world. *A police officer walks up. Not sure of his rank but he was in a truck full of cops and it was obvious he was the boss. *He knows Eddie and we are introduced. *He is a nice fellow and I tell him I am looking for a condo in the DR as a retirement home. He pulls out a pen and joys down his phone number as well as his brother in laws who just happens to be a Realtor. I order the officer a coke and we have a nice 30 minute conversation. * I think I'll hang onto these numbers. *You never know.*

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Steves bar is on a street corner in Bavaro. *It is a fun place to hang out. *They have free Wi Fi and the girls come in during the afternoon to check on their western union boyfriends. *
    *This hot little tight Spanish looking chica comes in and sits down with her laptop. I make the mistake of telling Eddie that I would like to fuck that one. * *He starts talking to her on Spanish and I could only catch bits of what they were saying. *Finally he turns to me and says $300 for her. *I about choke on my beer and we both start laughing our asses off. *The chica sees us laughing and grabs her laptop and moves to a table in the back of the bar.
    **Now Eddie is trying to convince me he knows way hotter chica for a better price. *He start calling around on his phone. He tells me he has a hot thin young girl in a apartment jut minutes away and I can have her for $100. *What the heck. Let's go.*
    **Eddie walks me to an apartment where a chunky 30 yr old awnser's the door. *I look at Eddie. WTF. *Not wanting to offend the girl I pull Eddie aside and tell him she is neither young nor slim. *He talks to the girl on Spanish then tells me I can have her for $80. *He promises me that she is good. * It's getting late so I say yes. I pay Eddie and bid him good bye. *He hands the girl some cash and takes off. Sorry I don't remember her name. I was surprised how clean the apartment was considering where it was. *
    **She leads me to a shower and we wash in cold water. *This is when I notice how huge this chicas nipples were. They must have been a inch long. *After the shower she gives me a BBBJ that was put of this world. *Almost made me nut so I has to stop her to regain control. *I put on a condom and get on top. *This chic was like riding a wild horse. *I go 210 lbs and she was tossing me around like a rag doll. When I finally finish her head gas on the floor and her ass was still on the bed. *Wow this chic fucked my eyes out. Before I leave I give her another $20 and apologize for the mix up when I arrive. *I get her number and take off. *Man I'm going to have to start paying more attention to the big boody girls.
    I grab a motorconcho back to the resort. *I have the driver make a pit stop at the pharmacy next to Radio Shack and I pick up a couple of more Mambos

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

When I get back to my room at 7:30 the GF is in the shower getting ready for dinner. I grab a quick shower (5th *of the day) and off we go to the buffet again. *
    *This place has *the worst food I have ever had in the DR and I hardly end up eating. This is rare for me. *I'm like Mikey " I'll eat anything" .
    *After dinner we take a walk on the beach. *We don't get far and the G F is looking pale. She is still feeling sick,***So we head back to the room and watch TV. *She keeps insisting that I go have fun. *She doesn't want to ruin my trip. So being the low life that I am I get dressed and tell her I'm heading up to the lobby bar. * *
    I run into the three Puerto Rican guys at the lobby bar. *We proceed to put a good buzz on. *The margaritas were excellent but along with the Mambo they did give me bad heartburn.
    **The Mangu disco is part of the Occidental Flamenco but drinks are not included there. Your $10 cover is included though. Many resort guests drink at the resort before heading to the disco as drinks are 7-$10 each at Mangu.
    *About 12:30 we head into the disco and it's already crowded. *Even on a Sunday night!! *At least 25 working girls In my estimate. *Plus there are lots of hot tourists.
    *We head to the bar for a drink when I spot Gloria on the dance floor. *She is putting her mojo on a thin bald American dude. He seemed to be enjoying her hard little ass grinding on him. *Sorry dude you should have sealed the deal sooner. *As soon as Gloria sees me she turns and literally runs across the bar and jumps into my arms.
    **She asks on broken English " you take us with you tonight". *I tell her to find Domitris and let's go. She was smiling ear to ear and skipping across the bar like a schoolgirl as she went to find her friend

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Greenthumb For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information