Thread: Message from UnMEnXTC

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Message from UnMEnXTC

Hey Beas.

Sorry to msg you this way, (as a reply) but it is the only way I can find to do anything today.

Whats with all the warning messages ie:
    Warning: init_userprefs(modules/Forums/language/lang_vietnamese/lang_main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site150/fst/var/www/isoc/includes/functions.php on line 1466

Warning: init_userprefs(): Failed opening 'modules/Forums/language/lang_vietnamese/lang_main.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site150/fst/var/www/isoc/includes/functions.php on line 1466

Warning: init_userprefs(modules/Forums/language/lang_vietnamese/lang_news.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site150/fst/var/www/isoc/includes/functions.php on line 1467

Warning: init_userprefs(): Failed opening 'modules/Forums/language/lang_vietnamese/lang_news.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site150/fst/var/www/isoc/includes/functions.php on line 1467

I tried to report in the report problems section, but could not seem to create a new post. Every time I clicked on report a problem it just brought me back to the prev. screen.

Very hard to see anyting today with all these messages. Looks like something got screwed up over the long weekend!

Regards

Mik

Hey DT can you help this foreigner out please :cry:
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Hey thats better, thanks DT (or who ever fixed it today!)

Looks like even my reply this morning did not work! Much better now.

Mik

Thread Information