Thread: Try it out!

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Try it out!

Ok first of all I need to answer moshy2k's complaint. Even if we go back to the old forums we will still have the forums categorized.

WE MUST!

I know some want to stay stagnant but that is not an option, we are growing. So if you can come up with a better way of organizing a dozen or so countriesw/ 6 forums each + the DR + Chat + etc. sections then please I am all ears.

Two changes for right now:
    1. I put up a "new" theme, the theme is the Brownish web site but the Forums are in the "way old" colors. Go to Your Account and change your theme to "Test-Risky".

2. To show Moshy2k what he "wants" to see, for one day I will expand all of the forums! Take a look, I have three different levels. Remember it will save your collasping changes.

PS. Anyone like the new "Search Forums by Time" drop down box?
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Looks great!

Thanks

Re: Try it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    PS. Anyone like the new "Search Forums by Time" drop down box?
    This is a great feature.

Keep up the good work.

Is it possible to view the beginning of a post without clicking on it?

It would also be nice to be able to jump to the first unread post in a thread.

Gracias.

Thanks
    wonderful. I like this.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts
    You are the man DT...

I do have a suggestion that might help a little... and you can tell me if this is possible or sounds stupid lol.

Since we are expanding and covering many parts of the world which does require the forums be catorigized. Can we do somethng like

DR
    Columbia
    Asia
    Etc

Then when you click on DR we see the DR stuff uncollapsed and the same with the other locations. That way we maiantain the order that is required and it is still user friendly. Does this sound like something that you might consider?

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moshy2k
    You are the man DT...

I do have a suggestion that might help a little... and you can tell me if this is possible or sounds stupid lol.

Since we are expanding and covering many parts of the world which does require the forums be catorigized. Can we do somethng like

DR
    Columbia
    Asia
    Etc

Then when you click on DR we see the DR stuff uncollapsed and the same with the other locations. That way we maiantain the order that is required and it is still user friendly. Does this sound like something that you might consider?
    I have the DR seperate from Other Countries right now. I am not sure what you mean?

As for collasping and what's collasped, that is a personal setting except when I index the board. Right now it is not indexed so every forum is listed on the main page.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Think we can move B of D and Command center to the top again...?
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    the search forums by time is my favorite change!!!!!!!!!!
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts
    DT,

Currently the site isn't Indexed which is the way I prefer it. Now what I am thinking is if we have

1. Dominican republic

Then if you click on the DR it takes you to the way you currently have the DR stuff (un-indexed). But only Dr stuff. Now use the same concept with Asia, Columbia etc.

So the main site would just list the regions/locations and once you click to go into them each on is un-indexed inside. You still have stuff sorted upder Cabarate, Sosua etc but it isn't indexed.

Does this make any more sense???? Or is this suggestion something you would consider? If this idea is still unclear I will have to give you a call.

Thread Information