Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/2006 - JET BLUE TO PUERTO PLATA - Current Sales

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

Re: Jet Blue flying empty planes to POP?

they won't be doing this for long - economics won't allow them
    unless they are like our government and can print money whenever they need it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sosuaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 1,038 Posts

arrived last night on Jet blue with 9 other passengers on my flight. Very, and I mean very light crowd at classico's - hardly any guys and much less girls than i'm used to seeing. Staying at the the New Garden and all is good there.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gutter Meat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Monday night is probably the slowest, good night to just cruise the streets and other bars around town. Starting on Wed night, the crowd will undoubtedly pick up. This is why I always arrive on a Wed. I will be there again on the 30th of this month.
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    As stated above, SD and STI flights have Dominicans, not tourists.

2 years ago i flew JFK to Santiago.

6 a.m. flight, me and a buddy.

These motherfuckers did not shut the fuck up for one goddamn second for the whole flight and if you know Dominicans you know talking for human beings equals talking at the TOP OF YOUR LUNGS for Dominicans. How these people find the energy at 6 am to talk non-stop for 3 and a half hours is beyond me.

Has anyone ever seen a Dominican reading something on a flight?
    Bro, I have only experienced the Dominicans taking in the terminals. On the flights that I have been on it has been the guys that have done all the talking. I was on a continental flight where there were a couple of guys that talked the whole flight. The were even standing up talking. And do not mention my return flights, especially the continental ones, guys just will not stop talking about the chicas. I just could not believe that they would just openly talk about the chicas and what they did. On a JetBlue flight in June of this year, there was a guy that talked from the moment he sat down until we exited the plane in PP. When I looked at the two girls that were sitting beside him, the expression on their faces said it all.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to natmatt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Meat View Post
    arrived last night on Jet blue with 9 other passengers on my flight. Very, and I mean very light crowd at classico's - hardly any guys and much less girls than i'm used to seeing. Staying at the the New Garden and all is good there.
    Labor Day weekend will be packed!!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

I was trying to get down to POP 3 years ago on American and couldn't believe they wanted approx $600 round trip so I took a pass that year on POP and went to a different country.......today it's only $355 round trip on the same route to POP and it's been as low as $315 round trip.....supply and demand.........these days there are probably a lot less airplanes flying but there is practically little demand which has cut the prices quite a bit......all the better for us eh......

does the same go for the prices with Chicas this year in a down economy?or maybe the supply of Chicas in Sosua is less.........or maybe there are less mongers.....dunno cause I haven't reached yet.....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    I was trying to get down to POP 3 years ago on American and couldn't believe they wanted approx $600 round trip so I took a pass that year on POP and went to a different country.......today it's only $355 round trip on the same route to POP and it's been as low as $315 round trip.....supply and demand.........these days there are probably a lot less airplanes flying but there is practically little demand which has cut the prices quite a bit......all the better for us eh......

does the same go for the prices with Chicas this year in a down economy?or maybe the supply of Chicas in Sosua is less.........or maybe there are less mongers.....dunno cause I haven't reached yet.....
    $355 , from where ? and is that direct, or one of those 24 hour flights with 2 stops. Specific info is always appreciated.

Ok, I see it, but its only flights through Miami with that price, not bad though if you dont mind the 7 hour ordeal just to get to POP.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 292 Posts

JFK to POP is about $370, sometimes down to $330.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nnjdave For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

I just booked Medellin for $357. The taxes for the DR are ridiculous!!!
    A while back I predicted that, as the noose tightens around TFG's neck, both he and the Maga Morons here would post ever more idiotic crap. Right again.

“It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent a peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election from one administration to the next," McConnell told reporters. "That’s what it was."

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PapiQueRico View Post
    I just booked Medellin for $357. The taxes for the DR are ridiculous!!!
    I agree. Costa Rica had fares of $275 incl tax this summer. Even Brazil had $299 fares. The DR taxes are really out of hand!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 1,038 Posts

Just back from Sosua beach , never seen it like this so few tourists!! The weather is great and the beers are cold, Dominican Dreamin!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Gutter Meat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Meat View Post
    Just back from Sosua beach , never seen it like this so few tourists!! The weather is great and the beers are cold, Dominican Dreamin!!
    I still think it will get packed this weekend. You're just experiencing the monger calm before the monger Labor Day weekend storm!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by natmatt View Post
    Bro, I have only experienced the Dominicans taking in the terminals. On the flights that I have been on it has been the guys that have done all the talking. I was on a continental flight where there were a couple of guys that talked the whole flight. The were even standing up talking. And do not mention my return flights, especially the continental ones, guys just will not stop talking about the chicas. I just could not believe that they would just openly talk about the chicas and what they did. On a JetBlue flight in June of this year, there was a guy that talked from the moment he sat down until we exited the plane in PP. When I looked at the two girls that were sitting beside him, the expression on their faces said it all.

How about some idiot at an airport bar talking shop about their job so the whole bar has to listen to it. just awful
    fred757

26. The Following User Says Thank You to fred757 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 728 Posts

jetblue $31 O/W

EVERY REMAINING SEAT ON EVERY FLIGHT is $ 31 one way*

Candy corn and edible eyeballs are nice Halloween treats, but a trip to any of our destinations from a U.S. point of origin for just $31* sure beats your mom's bat cookies. So put down the witches' brew and book now - this monstrous offer is available today only!
    *Valid on all nonstop U.S. originating routes that depart after 12 noon, local time on October 31, 2009.

http://mobile2.jetblue.com/deals/halloween/

*Travel must be booked by October 20, 2009, 11:59 PM MT. Travel must take place on Saturday, October 31, 2009. Valid on all nonstop U.S. originating routes that depart after 12 noon, local time on October 31, 2009. Travel must be completed by 11:59 PM, local time on October 31, 2009. All fares are subject to change without notice. Travel costs $15 more per person if purchased by telephone, or at an airport or city ticket office. Fares may not be available on all days or on all flights. All fares must be purchased at time of reservation, and are one-way, nonrefundable, and nontransferable. Cancellations and changes can be made prior to scheduled departure for $100 per person at 1-800-JETBLUE (1-800-538-2583), TTY/TDD 1-800-336-5530, or at jetblue.com, with applicable fare adjustment. Cancellations are for a JetBlue travel credit only, which is valid for one year. If a reservation is not changed or canceled prior to scheduled departure, all money associated with the reservation is forfeited. Fares do not include Passenger Facility Charges of up to $9 each way, September 11th Security Fees of up to $5 each way and a Federal Segment Tax of $3.60 per domestic segment. A segment is a takeoff and landing. International fares also do not include government fees and taxes of up to $127.60 each way. Puerto Rico fares also do not include a US Departure Tax of $16.10 each way. All taxes and fees must be paid at the time of purchase. JetBlue reserves the right to deny boarding to passengers without proper documentation. A second bag fee of $30 applies. DIRECTV(r) service is not available on flights outside the continental US. Other restrictions apply. ©2009 JetBlue Airways

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sicpup71 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: jetblue $31 O/W

FOR ANYONE IN THE NY AREA LOOKING FOR A QUICK TRIP.

Adult Lowest Fare $31.00 USD Sat, 31 Oct 09
    Flight 817 2:45 PM Depart New York City (JFK) 6:36 PM Arrive Puerto Plata, DR (POP)
    Adult Lowest Fare $89.00 USD Tue, 03 Nov 09
    Flight 812 12:30 PM Depart Puerto Plata, DR (POP) 3:18 PM Arrive New York City (JFK)

Total Cost of Flight $ 253.80 USD

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sicpup71 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sicpup71 View Post
    EVERY REMAINING SEAT ON EVERY FLIGHT is $ 31 one way*

Candy corn and edible eyeballs are nice Halloween treats, but a trip to any of our destinations from a U.S. point of origin for just $31* sure beats your mom's bat cookies. So put down the witches' brew and book now - this monstrous offer is available today only!
    *Valid on all nonstop U.S. originating routes that depart after 12 noon, local time on October 31, 2009.

http://mobile2.jetblue.com/deals/halloween/

*Travel must be booked by October 20, 2009, 11:59 PM MT. Travel must take place on Saturday, October 31, 2009. Valid on all nonstop U.S. originating routes that depart after 12 noon, local time on October 31, 2009. Travel must be completed by 11:59 PM, local time on October 31, 2009. All fares are subject to change without notice. Travel costs $15 more per person if purchased by telephone, or at an airport or city ticket office. Fares may not be available on all days or on all flights. All fares must be purchased at time of reservation, and are one-way, nonrefundable, and nontransferable. Cancellations and changes can be made prior to scheduled departure for $100 per person at 1-800-JETBLUE (1-800-538-2583), TTY/TDD 1-800-336-5530, or at jetblue.com, with applicable fare adjustment. Cancellations are for a JetBlue travel credit only, which is valid for one year. If a reservation is not changed or canceled prior to scheduled departure, all money associated with the reservation is forfeited. Fares do not include Passenger Facility Charges of up to $9 each way, September 11th Security Fees of up to $5 each way and a Federal Segment Tax of $3.60 per domestic segment. A segment is a takeoff and landing. International fares also do not include government fees and taxes of up to $127.60 each way. Puerto Rico fares also do not include a US Departure Tax of $16.10 each way. All taxes and fees must be paid at the time of purchase. JetBlue reserves the right to deny boarding to passengers without proper documentation. A second bag fee of $30 applies. DIRECTV(r) service is not available on flights outside the continental US. Other restrictions apply. ©2009 JetBlue Airways
    What are you trying to do flood Sosua with Mongers for Halloween when I wanted it to be 25 whore to one mongor. Great Rate will the Sicpup be there?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    What are you trying to do flood Sosua with Mongers for Halloween when I wanted it to be 25 whore to one mongor. Great Rate will the Sicpup be there?
    nope but i thought i'd pass it along to my brothers.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sicpup71 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sicpup71 View Post
    nope but i thought i'd pass it along to my brothers.
    I was hoping you were bringing those blonds in your picture with you

36. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,772 Times in 686 Posts

i hope something like this pops up in december

38. The Following User Says Thank You to rushdog34 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rushdog34 View Post
    i hope something like this pops up in december

this was on twitter, it's mostly a Monday thing.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to sicpup71 For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread Information