Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finally Mobile

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Re: Finally Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    I am on a roll now, I also can spend some more time with some chicas I know from places like Haina, San Cristobel or Los Alcarrizos (sp?). For example Lo Alcarrizos is a part of Santo Domingo but at the far north western part of the city (Haina, and San Cristobel are areas just outside of the capital, and costs by taxi to get to where I am, the taxi costs often times would cause me not to deal to often with those chicas), I have met a few chicas from there, but for them to visit me in Gazcue it cost 400 or 500 pesos by taxi. I would also then have to give them taxi money for them to get home.

Now I can just go there, hang there, hopefully have them introduce me to some of their amigas, which could allow me to potentially get their friend's pussy at some point in the future as well, just hang in the area and when the time is right find a nearby Cabana.
    The spelling is correct, just watch your back (and sides and front). Los Alcarrizos is not a nice place to hang out in.

Most of Los Alcarrizos is fine lower-middle class neighborhoods, but make a wrong turn and you're in the most dangerous part of the Dominican Republic. When I was in SD last month, the 305 chica wanted me to take her home in Los Alcarrizos. I left her at the entrance where I could get right back on the Autopista cause there was no way in hell I was getting lost there.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    The spelling is correct, just watch your back (and sides and front). Los Alcarrizos is not a nice place to hang out in.

Most of Los Alcarrizos is fine lower-middle class neighborhoods, but make a wrong turn and you're in the most dangerous part of the Dominican Republic. When I was in SD last month, the 305 chica wanted me to take her home in Los Alcarrizos. I left her at the entrance where I could get right back on the Autopista cause there was no way in hell I was getting lost there.
    thanks good to know, new plan

Meet them somewhere outside of Alcarrizos, and relax a bit and then find a Cabana in the nicer area
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Probably a lot more than you think. Not including expats, I've met quite a few single Dominican men who lived alone in their own places. Including my old Spanish instructor. Who also, incidentally put me on to the cabanas.

But you're probably right in that the majority of single dominican men live with family.

Interesting and now that you mention it, many chicas would always ask me if I lived alone, when we would talk, or if they arrived at my place, always thought it was strange that they would ask that question, but considering what you say, and thinking about it, it makes perfect sense that, that would be something they would want to know.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Probably a lot more than you think. Not including expats, I've met quite a few single Dominican men who lived alone in their own places. Including my old Spanish instructor. Who also, incidentally put me on to the cabanas.

But you're probably right in that the majority of single dominican men live with family.

I am not talking about ex pats. It was common to see 5 to 10 people living together, back a few years ago.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Meet them somewhere outside of Alcarrizos, and relax a bit and then find a Cabana in the nicer area
    I do remember one chica that I drove home one afternoon, this was when I first came to the capital, I used to rent cars back then all the time. She was telling me that we had to hurry up and get to her neighborhood, because I didn't want to be there at night.

I remember that all the homes were right on top of each other it was a very claustophobic experience, the streets were so tight that I couldn't comfortably make a u-turn to turn around to get out the way I came, so stupidly I just drove straight ahead assuming that I would eventually come to a spot that would send me back to the autopista so I could get to where I lived, that wasn't a wise decision on my part, as I drove around and dusk arrived. I remembered what she said as it started to get darker and darker. The streets were just one twisting and turning street after another, didn't know where the fuck I was, finally some one directed me to a main street and I got the fuck out of there real fast.

Don't remember the name of the area, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the one, although I do remember as I drove around in my increasingly panic mode, I noticed a lot of amazing looking chicas there. But I also realized besides all those hot chicas I wanted to get the hell out of there.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I am not talking about ex pats. It was common to see 5 to 10 people living together, back a few years ago.
    Guess it depends upon who you hang out with. My teacher Pablo was a recent college grad. And through him, I got a chance to meet quite a few Dominican guys who had decent paying jobs, and could afford to live on their own. Now, they weren't living in Rincon Largo, or Los Jardines. But they had their own places.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Guess it depends upon who you hang out with. My teacher Pablo was a recent college grad. And through him, I got a chance to meet quite a few Dominican guys who had decent paying jobs, and could afford to live on their own. Now, they weren't living in Rincon Largo, or Los Jardines. But they had their own places.

Then there are the many married Dominicans living with the wife and therefore, they need a cabana.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

One other thing about being mobile, which I feel can be a big advantage especially as time goes by.

Being mobile means you can utilize the cabanas, if I happen to pass a chica, or at a bar with a chica and things progress, and there is a meeting of the minds, all you have to do is find the closest cabana to do your business, no need to get a cab and go all the way back to your pad.

Plus there are some chicas, that I may want the experience of fucking, but I may not want them to know where I live, or may not particularly want them in my place, some of these chicas have sticky fingers if you know what I mean. The valuable stuff of course would already be locked up, but sometimes some of these chicas will go into the bathroom, or spot a little knicknack or something you have lying around your spot, and the next day when you are looking for your toothpaste, or something else you can't find it, and suddenly the bell goes off it was that damn bitch I had here last night.

I think that will be the new modus operandi, reserve the apt. more so, not always but more so for the chicas I know better and that I somewhat trust a bit. Not always fool proof, as proven by Margarita in Boca Chica, but still better odds. After all some of those cabanas are real nice, and for the avg. price of say 300 pesos or so for two or three hours, what's the harm, and at least you have peace of mind, and don't have to worry or have to check every place she's been, after she's been there.
    I think you'll find that with more experience, ain't NO woman going to be visiting your home.

It's always better to take them someplace else.

Keep your private life and things separate from the rest of the world.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I do remember one chica that I drove home one afternoon, this was when I first came to the capital, I used to rent cars back then all the time. She was telling me that we had to hurry up and get to her neighborhood, because I didn't want to be there at night.

I remember that all the homes were right on top of each other it was a very claustophobic experience, the streets were so tight that I couldn't comfortably make a u-turn to turn around to get out the way I came, so stupidly I just drove straight ahead assuming that I would eventually come to a spot that would send me back to the autopista so I could get to where I lived, that wasn't a wise decision on my part, as I drove around and dusk arrived. I remembered what she said as it started to get darker and darker. The streets were just one twisting and turning street after another, didn't know where the fuck I was, finally some one directed me to a main street and I got the fuck out of there real fast.

Don't remember the name of the area, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the one, although I do remember as I drove around in my increasingly panic mode, I noticed a lot of amazing looking chicas there. But I also realized besides all those hot chicas I wanted to get the hell out of there.
    Now that you have wheels, you should consider buying a GPS. 90% of the time, it will guide you back to familiar territory pretty damn quick.

I've got one, and don't know how I got by without it before I got it.

You buy the GPS, I got the DR/SD map!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Tell them to meet you in the food court of Carrefour. They all know how to get there and get back home from there.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Then there are the many married Dominicans living with the wife and therefore, they need a cabana.
    Most definitely. These guys are the ones who are supporting the sex industry (and by extension, the cabanas) in the DR.

Kinda like married guys and strip clubs in the US.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Kinda like married guys and strip clubs in the US.

Nothing like that at all. These guys are fucking and not getting played.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I think you'll find that with more experience, ain't NO woman going to be visiting your home.

It's always better to take them someplace else.

Keep your private life and things separate from the rest of the world.
    Lot of wisdom to this, and I understand what you are saying here, but some I will still allow to come to the pad, I still like them to spend the night on occasion, after all I need someone to use the wake up in the morning hard-on, on, not to mention the 4 am, after waking up to pee, hard-on, on.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Now that you have wheels, you should consider buying a GPS. 90% of the time, it will guide you back to familiar territory pretty damn quick.

I've got one, and don't know how I got by without it before I got it.

You buy the GPS, I got the DR/SD map!
    thanks that would be helpful, any particular brand of GPS, that you would recommend, being compatible with your downloaded map? Or does that not matter, and all of them are compatible regardless of the model of GPS device.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks that would be helpful, any particular brand of GPS, that you would recommend, being compatible with your downloaded map? Or does that not matter, and all of them are compatible regardless of the model of GPS device.
    Any garmin should be fine. I have a 1450, and love it to death. The 1350 is a little smaller.

I don't know if the map I have would work in another brand of GPS(like a Tom Tom)

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

One other thing about being mobile, which I feel can be a big advantage especially as time goes by.

Being mobile means you can utilize the cabanas, if I happen to pass a chica, or at a bar with a chica and things progress, and there is a meeting of the minds, all you have to do is find the closest cabana to do your business, no need to get a cab and go all the way back to your pad.

Plus there are some chicas, that I may want the experience of fucking, but I may not want them to know where I live, or may not particularly want them in my place, some of these chicas have sticky fingers if you know what I mean. The valuable stuff of course would already be locked up, but sometimes some of these chicas will go into the bathroom, or spot a little knicknack or something you have lying around your spot, and the next day when you are looking for your toothpaste, or something else you can't find it, and suddenly the bell goes off it was that damn bitch I had here last night.

I think that will be the new modus operandi, reserve the apt. more so, not always but more so for the chicas I know better and that I somewhat trust a bit. Not always fool proof, as proven by Margarita in Boca Chica, but still better odds. After all some of those cabanas are real nice, and for the avg. price of say 300 pesos or so for two or three hours, what's the harm, and at least you have peace of mind, and don't have to worry or have to check every place she's been, after she's been there.

You are graduating to advance mongering...Senior Tranquillo will soon be Dr.Tranquillo.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Any garmin should be fine. I have a 1450, and love it to death. The 1350 is a little smaller.

I don't know if the map I have would work in another brand of GPS(like a Tom Tom)
    1350's are going for less than 50 bucks on EBAY, you may want to check it out.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So anyway I couldn't sleep last night, I was tossing and turning and decided to get up around 3 am, took a shower got dressed and decided to drive around a bit to see what I could see, Sunday night, didn't really expect to find much.

One thing that I did find, I will share, was I noticed a few street walkers around the corner from me again on Ave. Independencia just west of Pasteur. I was very surprised for a couple of reasons, for one it was a Sunday and most things are dead on a Sunday night. but there were maybe 6 or 7 chicas on the Ave. just passed them by, didn't stop to rap at all, but they did look decent actually very decent, now I am pissed that I didn't stop to get a better look. It is possble they were some chicas from some of the casas, the casas have been slow lately so I imagine some of the chicas are looking for ways to supplement their incomes.

I was surprised secondly because there haven't been that many out at all since the crackdown over a year ago, they pushed them all over to the Malecon section by the Heroes monument area, where the first stop of the metro is.

Don't know if this is an everyday occurrence as normally, no always I am not out in the streets at that time. If they are actually casa chicas I guess they don't arrive until after the Casas are close, I did notice also the lights in Lapus were still on brightly, surprised because of the time of night, a bit after 3 am, maybe they were from there, I don't know.

This post is for information purposes don't know if it is an everyday occurrence or not.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information