Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally Mobile

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Finally Mobile

Well picked up a car to get around better with, well kind of picked up a car. This is what happened. I know this chica, she is about 38 or so, and still gorgeous, wish I would have known her years ago when she was in her 20's she must have been something. Anyway I have known her ever since I moved to Santo Domingo, she used to run a casa in Ciudad Nueva, which wasn't far from where I lived. Never have done her, although I have thought seriously about it, and I know it's mutual, but because I like her as a friend, decided against it, plus she has a gorgeous daughter that is 20 and I wouldn't mind doing that, although I probably can't because she knows her mom and I are friends.

Well anyway I knew she was leaving for Spain, and I stopped by her place to wish her well in her travels, she now has a small cafeteria, the casa thing didn't work out as well as she wished. As we are sitting there, I tell her I thnk it's time for me to buy some sort of car, she looks at me and says that she will be in Spain for about a year or a year and a half, why don't I take her car, and all I have to do is do whatever repairs I think are neccessary. She says it works out for her, because her car is a piece of shit (what an understatement!), and needs repairs, and plus she trust me to take care of it. better than her daughter. Good for me, because it costs me nothing and can take my time in fixing it as I see fit, and as I want to spend my money.

I actually have done quite a few repairs already, because it needed it to be road worthy, don't know how she drove it in the condition it was in when I got it.

I have already noticed a few things, having a vehicle just improves your ability to monger even better, just having added flexibility as you are getting around town, or if you want to meet chicas in locations where you would not normally go. Will explain more about this in later posts.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

Re: Finally Mobile

pics or it didnt happen.

is she as sexy as la mariposa ?
    www.thatsafunnyshirt.com www.toledotees.com

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naptime View Post
    pics or it didnt happen.

who is mariposa pics or it didn't happen

Please clarify, you have lost me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

pics or it didnt happen.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Now I find the gas prices down here to be very expensive, that is a downer, but have to appreciate the flexibility. But have already been n a couple of spots that I just happened to be passing by and were able to get some numbers, for future consideration.

Wednesday night, I was supposed to be bringing to the pad a chica that I had on Monday she called and wanted me to pick her up at mdnight from the casa she was working at 360. So I was already in the Zona Colonial, when she called and cancelled, probably a last minute guy gave her a good offer, she already knew that what I give her is extra dinero, so I don't pay casa prices. But since I was already there, I was able to go to plan B, real quick instead if I had been waiting at my pad for her to show up via taxi, would have been somewhat stuck. Instead as I am driving away from where the casa was I she these two chicas walking together in the zone getting ready to turn onto the conde, I slow down, and call them over, as they approach I see that I recognize them from the same casa as the other chica, and one I had just given my info to the other day, so they hopped in, took one home and the one I wanted came back to the pad, so some dividends, have already been paid, and I can foresee many more, coming my way.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post

who is mariposa pics or it didn't happen

Please clarify, you have lost me.

oh dear stew stew stew....

pics or it didnt happen, is something many people say these days on facebook and forums. the statements means, either post pics proving yoruself, or we'll have to assume you are making the story up.

its a joke. a term of endearment among friends.

example:

guy 1: man, this shit i banged last night, looked just like halle berry!!
    guy 2: pics or it didnt happen.

la pariposa... the broken down, beat up, tracker than balcoach has up in sosua. you know, the one that is so beat up that no one would ever want to steal it

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks

oh dear stew stew stew....

pics or it didnt happen, is something many people say these days on facebook and forums. the statements means, either post pics proving yoruself, or we'll have to assume you are making the story up.

its a joke. a term of endearment among friends.

example:

guy 1: man, this shit i banged last night, looked just like halle berry!!
    guy 2: pics or it didnt happen.

la pariposa... the broken down, beat up, tracker than balcoach has up in sosua. you know, the one that is so beat up that no one would ever want to steal it

Thanks, not really up with all the computer lingo, I am on facebook too, and sometimes I am reading what someone writes and I have no clue what they are trying to say, guess I am not that hip I remember for years I had no clue what lol meant, and I just recently learned what smh, couldn't figure it out for the life of me, until someone told me. Duh.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks, not really up with all the computer lingo, I am on facebook too, and sometimes I am reading what someone writes and I have no clue what they are trying to say, guess I am not that hip I remember for years I had no clue what lol meant, and I just recently learned what smh, couldn't figure it out for the life of me, until someone told me. Duh.

when my mom first got online.. she thought lol meant "lots of love"

it wasnt long till one of her friends had a family member die.

so mom posted in her most sincere thoughts... "i'm so sorry, LOL"

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

this never fails to make me laugh:

ifyouseesomeonedrowning.jpg

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

pics or it didnt happen.

Pics of her, or of the car???
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Well picked up a car to get around better with, well kind of picked up a car. This is what happened. I know this chica, she is about 38 or so, and still gorgeous, wish I would have known her years ago when she was in her 20's she must have been something. Anyway I have known her ever since I moved to Santo Domingo, she used to run a casa in Ciudad Nueva, which wasn't far from where I lived. Never have done her, although I have thought seriously about it, and I know it's mutual, but because I like her as a friend, decided against it, plus she has a gorgeous daughter that is 20 and I wouldn't mind doing that, although I probably can't because she knows her mom and I are friends.

Well anyway I knew she was leaving for Spain, and I stopped by her place to wish her well in her travels, she now has a small cafeteria, the casa thing didn't work out as well as she wished. As we are sitting there, I tell her I thnk it's time for me to buy some sort of car, she looks at me and says that she will be in Spain for about a year or a year and a half, why don't I take her car, and all I have to do is do whatever repairs I think are neccessary. She says it works out for her, because her car is a piece of shit (what an understatement!), and needs repairs, and plus she trust me to take care of it. better than her daughter. Good for me, because it costs me nothing and can take my time in fixing it as I see fit, and as I want to spend my money.

I actually have done quite a few repairs already, because it needed it to be road worthy, don't know how she drove it in the condition it was in when I got it.

I have already noticed a few things, having a vehicle just improves your ability to monger even better, just having added flexibility as you are getting around town, or if you want to meet chicas in locations where you would not normally go. Will explain more about this in later posts.
    Aagghh...vehicle ownership in the DR.

The keys to the kingdom without a doubt.

and unfortunately the keys to a whole new world of frustration.

Just make sure all your docs are in order and enjoy.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    Aagghh...vehicle ownership in the DR.

The keys to the kingdom without a doubt.

and unfortunately the keys to a whole new world of frustration.

Just make sure all your docs are in order and enjoy.
    Yeah hopefully more good than bad.

All the docs are in my name, registration, insurance etc., so that shouldn't be a problem.

Mainly looking forward to getting into some areas that have eluded me thus far, and of course easier to make some road trips, planning to see La Romana, and the Punta Cana areas, and see what I can see in those locales for a few days each. I have always been the kind of guy that will get up and go at a moments notice, I am sure you guys will be seeing me more often up north, at a moments notice, actually without any notice, I may just pop in.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

this is my uncles game. He is 67yrs old and he has a girlfriend in every town from santo domingo west to ocoa, and north to puerto plata. He literally pulls over right next to anything he likes, he offers them a ride, now he uses his charm.

one of the things people forget is that it is really hot and sunny in D.R. and while us tourists like the get-a-away from the cold temps the local hate the heat. All these young girls dont have money to take a taxi from point A to B. Sometime they dont have bus money or publico money either. So they have to do a lot of walking around. When a serious looking man rolls up to them and offers them a ride they are usually so friendly and naive enough to get in the car with him. Guys like my uncle get into all kinds of young things with this move.

Like WW said there are gonna be plenty of headaches but hopefully the extra toto and the quality of that toto will make up for it and them some

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    this is my uncles game. He is 67yrs old and he has a girlfriend in every town from santo domingo west to ocoa, and north to puerto plata. He literally pulls over right next to anything he likes, he offers them a ride, now he uses his charm.

one of the things people forget is that it is really hot and sunny in D.R. and while us tourists like the get-a-away from the cold temps the local hate the heat. All these young girls dont have money to take a taxi from point A to B. Sometime they dont have bus money or publico money either. So they have to do a lot of walking around. When a serious looking man rolls up to them and offers them a ride they are usually so friendly and naive enough to get in the car with him. Guys like my uncle get into all kinds of young things with this move.

Like WW said there are gonna be plenty of headaches but hopefully the extra toto and the quality of that toto will make up for it and them some
    i should have given a example of it to put it into perspective. We were with my uncle and he was gonna cook us lunch. We get into his jeepeta and head to the super-market. We are about 2 blocks from the super market when his radar goes off and makes a immediate u-turn. He pulls upto this thick 34-26-36 with sun-kissed blonde curley hair in a sun dress, and her skin was glistening with a trickle of sweat. He talks to her for about 3 minutes, and she gets in the car. they are talking and she is real grateful, flirting, touching, and she gives him her number. drops her off maybe 3-4 blocks away

I just met my uncle(adopted) and thought well that was a waste of my time. Until the next day when he shows up with her at my hotel with 2 cousins for me and his nephew. We hit the pool with the girls while he hit the skins upstairs in the room.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i should have given a example of it to put it into perspective. We were with my uncle and he was gonna cook us lunch. We get into his jeepeta and head to the super-market. We are about 2 blocks from the super market when his radar goes off and makes a immediate u-turn. He pulls upto this thick 34-26-36 with sun-kissed blonde curley hair in a sun dress, and her skin was glistening with a trickle of sweat. He talks to her for about 3 minutes, and she gets in the car. they are talking and she is real grateful, flirting, touching, and she gives him her number. drops her off maybe 3-4 blocks away

I just met my uncle(adopted) and thought well that was a waste of my time. Until the next day when he shows up with her at my hotel with 2 cousins for me and his nephew. We hit the pool with the girls while he hit the skins upstairs in the room.
    Exactly my point BLB, that is part of my style as well, only had the vehicle a week or so, and already picked up a chica, who was walking and actually hit it that night. Plan on making it part of my modus operandi.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

I thought that shit too!!!! Luckily no one I knew died...I would've done the same as your mom.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Do we have the same uncle? Mine does the same thing all over Santiago. I remember one time when I was like 17 and staying at his house for the summer that we went out to run some errands. We're going at 5mph in the middle of the city when he sees a girl he likes. Pulls over and this is his move:

"Hey pretty girl, here's 500 pesos. Can you go to the corner and buy me and my nephew 3 empanadas? I'll wait for you here."

The amazing thing is that the girl goes and buys them and brings them back. He gives her one of the empanadas and gets her name, phone number, address, where she goes to school, what her relationship status is, etc. By the end of the conversation, the girl is in the backseat of his SUV and I'm being dropped off at my grandmother's house.

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

now you can zip back and forth from LaCapital and your place in Boca Chica

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    Do we have the same uncle? Mine does the same thing all over Santiago. I remember one time when I was like 17 and staying at his house for the summer that we went out to run some errands. We're going at 5mph in the middle of the city when he sees a girl he likes. Pulls over and this is his move:

"Hey pretty girl, here's 500 pesos. Can you go to the corner and buy me and my nephew 3 empanadas? I'll wait for you here."

The amazing thing is that the girl goes and buys them and brings them back. He gives her one of the empanadas and gets her name, phone number, address, where she goes to school, what her relationship status is, etc. By the end of the conversation, the girl is in the backseat of his SUV and I'm being dropped off at my grandmother's house.
    LMAO.... we might have the same uncle. I remember seeing him in action before i learned dominican spanish. The girls got in the car and it was dizzying for me. I had no idea what was going on my friend told me that he is just getting all the 411.

Again next thing i know he and the girls are knocking on my hotel room door.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Aaahhhh. La Mariposa!!!

She is a sexy beatch!!

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information